Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) Empty
PostSubject: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:54 am

Shannon sat in her office at the crime lab, finishing up a report from her last case, after submitting it to Mac, she was heading back to her office when she saw a young woman getting off the elevator, Shannon saw that she looked to be around Colleen and Erin's age, she walked over to greet her, "Hello, can I help you?" she asked the young woman when she was close enough
Back to top Go down
Lydia Monroe

Lydia Monroe

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:16 pm

I went to the crime lab to visit Danny and Lindsay there, it would be my first time! They told me it was the 35th floor. So i went into the elevator and pressed the button for the 35th floor. It took some time before the doors opened again and it had brought me all the way up to the 35th floor. I stepped out of the elevator and looked around, okay, where should i go now? I asked myself. Suddenly a woman walked up to me and asked me if she could help me, how nice!
"Hi" i greeted her back, then gave her a hand to introduce myself. "I'm Lydia Monroe, Nice to meet you, I'm looking for Lindsay, perhaps you can help me find her?" I asked her as friendly as I could, i hope i was.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Shannon nodded, "Hello Lydia" she replied, "Lindsay is out of the office at the moment, but you can wait in her office if you would like." she added
Back to top Go down
Lydia Monroe

Lydia Monroe

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:37 pm

The woman told me that Lindsay was out of the office, but i could wait in her office if I wanted. I wondered if maybe Danny was inside this building then? "Thank you, but isn't Danny in here either?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:43 pm

"Yes he is" Shannon replied, "He is in the A/V lab" she added, "Before I forget, I'm Shannon Kelly" she said, introducing herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:36 pm

I was in the A/V Lab working on the current case. We just have to prove that he was in the crime scene in the same moment the girl was killed. But in all video camera we didn't really see his faces. Was already 4 hours I was working on, Lindsay was out for more evidences, check some interviews, maybe we missed something over there. But I stay here.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Monroe

Lydia Monroe

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:00 pm

"Thank you" I said to Shannon with a smile. "It's really nice to meet you, just one more thing?" I said a bit embarrassed, "Which way is the A/V lab?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Shannon smiled a bit, "Its nice to meet you too" she replied, "Its down the hall here, first room on the left." she added
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:55 pm

I was still over there but, I still didn't find anything, what a hard case, hope Lindsay will be more lucky then me over there. I was a little tired to see all these videos, so I put in pause, and retired my glass for put my hands on and push a pfuff
Back to top Go down
Lydia Monroe

Lydia Monroe

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:17 pm

"Thank you" I smiled. Then headed on my way to the A/V lab. Hmm down the hall, first room on the left.. "Then it must be here" I whispered to myself. I closed my eyes for a moment, before going in, to gather some courage.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:25 pm

"Your welcome" Shannon replied, she smiled a bit, then walked back to her office, getting back to work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:03 pm

After I stop a little, I sit again against the chair, and start one more time till the beginning, maybe I miss something. I had the earphones, and watch one more time the first video.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Monroe

Lydia Monroe

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:10 pm

I walked inside of the room, and saw Danny sitting in a chair. "Hi Danny" I said, waiting in the door opening, maybe i couldn't even come in here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:16 pm

I was wearing the earphones, so I didn't hear anything of what can be say outside.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Monroe

Lydia Monroe

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:24 pm

I called our for Danny a second time, but he again didn't respond to me. What was wrong? Shouldn't I be here? I walked up to Danny and tapped on his shoulder, maybe that would work?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:11 pm

I was so focused on images of the video, when Lydia slapped me on the shoulder, I jumped a little. And while removing the helmet quickly, I turned around thinking it was someone from the team, and I say, "Do it again ever, Don" because there were only Don to give me this kind of blow. But I saw that it was a girl. "You're lost, I mean that there are police who are allowed here"
Back to top Go down
Lydia Monroe

Lydia Monroe

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Danny shocked around and called me what? Don? What is that, is that NY language? Then he told me I was lost. "Well actually I'm looking for you, you're Danny right?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:19 pm

She told that she was looking for who ... me ? What is the problem ? And how did she find me ? A lot of questions, but the only one who cross my mind was do I know her ? I calm a little down, I really didn't like this kind of surprise, that freak me out. And I put the earphones on the table, and asked her. "Who asked him ?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia Monroe

Lydia Monroe

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:10 pm

"no one asked me to look for you, i came looking for you, and Lindsay" i told him, he looked a bit shocked if you ask me. Maybe this wasn't a good idea at all, coming here with Eleni.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:41 am

I look at Lydia. And she told me no ones was asking me, just her. Weird, do I know her, big question. Yes I was a bit shoked, cause we don't have many visitors here, I mean civils never come here. So if she is, she gots big reasons, or she is just lost. "I ? Lindsay ? have we met ?" I asked, because me I was really lost now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:08 am

Shannon was walking back to her office and saw Danny with Lydia, she turned and walked over to them
Back to top Go down
Lydia Monroe

Lydia Monroe

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:48 am

"Let me introduce myself, I'm Lydia Monroe.. I was.. am Lucy's twin" i said, offering my hand, hopefully he would shake it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Shannon stopped, then waited to see what would happen next
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:50 am

She offered me her hands and was waiting for me to shake it. I was a bit shocking, or no, more surprised by what she just said. Does Lindsay know about it ? Because, I don't. I look on Lydia, and shake her hand. By trying to be a bit more confortable and smile. Then I asked her. "You come with me, we can go talk in the Break Room" Can't be great to talk to this right now here, in the lab.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:08 am

Shannon quickly left, not wanting Danny to see her and think that she was eves dropping on the conversation, she headed back to her office to catch up on paperwork from earler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)   meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny) Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting Lydia (Lydia, Lindsay and Danny)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Offices-
Jump to: