Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy Smith

Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) Katherine_Heigl_tn

Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:57 pm

I entered the break room. It was empty this time. I wasn't used to it this way, everytime I had come here there were a lot of people. I went to take a coffee, when I heard the door opening behind me.

Last edited by Ivy Smith on Fri May 06, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:34 pm

I entered the break room on my way to quickly get some coffee, I didn't expect seeing anyone there at this hour.. but i was wrong.

'hey' i simply said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:10 am

I turned to see a woman I hadn't seen before. "Hi," I greeted with a smile. "Also a morning person?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:17 pm

she seemed nice. "haha yeah.." i replied to her "you're in early too! I haven't seen you before, if i'm not mistaken. I'm Lindsay" i said with a smile, offering her my hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:25 pm

"Ivy," I said with a smile and shook her hand. "It's only my second day."
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:43 pm

"it's a pleasure to meet you Ivy, i hope you're gonna have a great time here." i said smiling again. And now when she was done with the coffee machine i took my chance and pressed the button cappuccino for myself, yum!

"if there's anything you need help with or have a question about, just ask for Lindsay" i said to her, i knew how it was to be new. And it's always really great to hear people say that you can always come to them.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:47 pm

I smiled as she talked. She seemed so nice, I was blessed to come and work there!
"Thank you! I know only one person here, so it's great to meet new people, who happen to be so nice."
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:55 pm

"thanks" i smiled and then added "and Mac is the only person you know? Or is there someone else?" wow, i really am a curious person.. hehe.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:59 pm

"No, not Mac," I started. "I mean of course I know Det.Taylor, he's the boss. I met few people, but the only one I already knew was Danny, Danny Messer," I said.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:27 pm

"oh really?" i said, hoping i wouldn't sound to obvious.

"where do you know him from? if you don't mind my asking.." i said pulling the best smile i had.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:18 pm

"Oh, not at all," I said with a sweet smile. "We were together in academy and dated a few times..." I said, not wanting to say everything about our relationship at the first meeting with Lindsay, even though I was sure we would become good friends.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:32 pm

"Oh okay" i smiled back. I never heard Danny talking about Ivy, she seemed really nice, but i thought we didn't have secrets for each other... i wonder how those 'few dates' went... snapping out of my thought and smiling again,

"it's really nice to meet you Ivy" taking a sip of my, ouch!, still hot coffee.... very smooth Linds.

Last edited by Lindsay Messer on Fri May 06, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:35 pm

I saw her thinking after I told her how I knew Danny. Maybe she liked him...? That was my impression. She snapped out and smiled again. She was so nice!
"Me too," I answered and saw her taking a sip of the hot coffee. "Ouch," I said with a smile. "Should I have mentioned is hot?"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:45 pm

I felt that i reddened a bit, blushing.

"yeah.. that would have spared my tongue.. i'm a bit clumsy, sorry" haha
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:48 pm

I laughed a little and took my sip of my own coffee.
"You have an interesting accent," I started. "Where are you from, if you don't mind?"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:06 pm

"Of course not, I'm from Montana. I worked there as CSI for three years, untill Mac has asked me to replace someone here in NY that got fired" i said, to not make everything to difficult. There had happened so much, but i'm sure she would understand this.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:11 pm

My eyes widened and I smiled.
"Montana? I have some relatives there," I said.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:30 pm

"Oh really? That's awesome!!" i said with a huge smile. It was always soooo amazing to hear such things.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:32 pm

"Yeah!" I smiled.
"Do you have your phone or anything?" I asked. "Could you tell me what time it is?"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:43 pm

"i always got my watch" i said with a smile. I pulled the sleeve of my blouse a bit up and glanced at it.. "it's just 7.35 now, what time do you have to be in?" I told her.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:47 pm

"Oh God, why am I up at this hour?" I pouted. "I have to be in at 8, but I talked to Danny to show me the place like 10 minutes before," I said with a shrug. I though she was only a coworker so it seemed nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:57 pm

"Oh really he would do that? Well he's not really a man of coming in time..." i said with a smile.. or was it in a grin?

"I could call him for ya if you want me to? He'd probably be here in no time if he knows you're here waiting already" adding a wink to it.
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:01 pm

"No no, it's okay," I said with a smile. I thought she liked him, but even so she was so nice.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:10 pm

"Oh okay" i said sipping my coffee again, which was now luckily a bit cooled down. And decided to go sit on a chair, since i still had some time myself. She really was nice.. but she had no idea that i was Danny's wife...
Back to top Go down
Ivy Smith

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:16 pm

I was curious what her relationship with Danny was, she didn't seem to be only a coworker. But everything was only curiosity.
I sat on a chair as well and took a sip of my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)   Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting...a friend's wife (Lindsay and Danny)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next