Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]

Go down 
+2
Officer Sara Kelly
Haylen Becall
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Keven and I were at his place, getting ready for our little outing, meeting our friends.
Once it was announced that we were getting married, it was clear that my co-workers wanted to meet him. So I invited Stella, Mac, Danny and Lindsay and Thomas and Shannon and their daughter Sara to meet him. Sara was invited because she was the one pointing him out to me and since I was close to her, I was more than happy to invite her.

Once we got to the small bar we wanted to meet at, Keven and I got a table for us and then waited for everyone to arrive.

Last edited by Det. Haylen Becall on Sat May 14, 2011 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:06 am

Sara walked in and saw Haylen and Keven, she smiled and walked over, "Hello you too" she said to them
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:34 am

"Hello Sara." I greeted her as I always did. Keven offered his hand, while he said hello.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Sara shook Keven's hand, "You two look great as always" she said
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:42 pm

"Thank you, Sara." we both said at the same time and then looked at each other with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
James Kirk

James Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Walks into the bar, looks around and spotted your table. "Hey Haylen" I said smiling and looked at the guy beside you and offered my hand "And you must be Keven. Hi I'm James Kirk. Congratulations on your engagement."
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/jameskirkcpt
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:37 pm

I smile when I see him and shake his hand. Keven did so, too and nodded.
"Nice to meet you." he said.
Back to top Go down
James Kirk

James Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:41 pm

I smiled back. "Nice to meet you too"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:42 pm

"I'm glad you made it. How're you doing Captain?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
James Kirk

James Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:49 pm

Smiles "I'm doing good, thank you for asking. Pretty much just enjoying this new place and meeting new people. Have you guys lived here long?"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:09 pm

"Sounds nice." Keven said and then nodded.
"Lived here all my life." I replied.
Back to top Go down
James Kirk

James Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Smiles. "Seems like a great city. I'm thinking of settling down too and this could be a nice place for it."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:08 pm

"Oh, really? Well, if you're looking for an apartment I could show you mine, since Keven and I have other plans now." I suggested.
Back to top Go down
James Kirk

James Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Smiles. "That would be great. I already saw a couple of apartments around here, but I haven't made a choice yet. I'd be happy to see your place also."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:32 pm

"Great. How about you drop by some time next week? I've got the week off." I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Danny and I entered the small bar we were invited to, to meet Haylen and Keven. I was so happy for them! I knew the feeling... hehe. I held onto Danny's hand when we found their table and greeted the rest that was already there.

"Heeeeey" i said happily.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Keven and I looked at Danny and Lindsay. I greeted her with a hug.
"Hey, Linds. Glad you made it." I said and then introduced them to Keven.
Back to top Go down
James Kirk

James Kirk

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:54 pm

"That's good with me. Thank you." I said smiling
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:54 pm

We were introduced to Keven, after shaking his hand i told him i was very pleased to meet him. He should be an amazing guy, if Haylen was marrying him.

"congratulatiooonnnsssss" i said even more happy! Pulling her into another hug, while i did i whispered into her ear that he was looking very good.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:59 pm

I smiled brightly when she said that.
"Thank you." I said to her. "He is, and he's all mine."

And I gave them all a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:01 pm

She surely was in love, i could detect that right away. And that was great... but no worries, i got my own hot looking guy I love you !

"i'm so happy for the two of you!"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:04 pm

"Thanks." we said in unison. "Well, I am actually getting a nervous about the wedding and being a wife and mother..." I added.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:09 pm

"You've got big plans already!" i said with a wide smile. It was good to see she was all so excited for it. "It's all new, so you have all the right to be nervous. But once it's there you'll love it all so much! " i said to her, glancing over my shoulder to share a smile with Danny.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:16 pm

"I think I already do." I replied as I watched her and Danny. They both were a great couple.

"Well, family is what we both want, but we'll take our time." Keven added.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:24 pm

"yeah first make sure you're all settled down, and then go with baby steps.. At least, that's what we did, and we're still as good as we could ever be. There will of course always be things you wish you should have done different... but everyone has them" i continued, squeezing Danny's had that i was still holding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]   Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Keven [Stella, Danny M., Lindsay, fam. Kelly, Everyone]
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next