Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay) Empty
PostSubject: Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay)   Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:17 am

one of the guards at the Metropolitan Museum of Art was making his rounds and shutting off the lights in the different halls of the museum, as he came to the classic art section, a beam of light got his attention, curious, the young guard walked over to where the light was pointing, he soon found out as he discovered that the light was pointed at the curator of the museum, who was laying face up on the floor, dead, his arms and legs outstretched

across town, Shannon was sitting in the office she shared with Lindsay, she looked at the photo of her family and smiled softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay)   Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:28 am

Was at home, sleeping, when my phone rang. I hang up, should be for the work, as always. I was a little tired, those last days were hard. "Messer"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay)   Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:08 pm

I was sitting at work in my office, while we got called in for a new vic, it was really busy that day already, so we had to call in more people.

"Hey Danny, it's me. I'm sorry to call you this early.. but we need your help.."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay)   Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Shannon smiled a bit as she got ready to go, Mac was sending her, Danny and Lindsay to the Met, Shannon got her coat, then headed out of the office for the motor pool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay)   Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:40 pm

I wake up most, and heard the voice of Lindsay. "What is it about ?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay)   Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:58 pm

at the same time, Shannon drove over to the museum, her kit in the back of the suv
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay)   Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay) EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:06 pm

"we got a vic in a museum... i'm so sorry for calling you out of bed, but i had to" i said apologizing... He must be really tired!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay)   Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay) EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:57 pm

I wake up fastly am stand up for start to prepare myself same time having Lindsay on phone. "It's okay, I'm on my way"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay)   Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay) EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:37 pm

I walked into Lindsay's office and waited till she was done with her phone call, she was probably talking to Danny but I wasn't sure yet. We need all the help we can get.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay)   Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay) EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:16 pm

"Okay see you soon, Bye" i said to him. And hang up the phone when he told me the same in return. Then i saw Stella already waiting on me.

"Danny is on his way" i told her. "I already called him in"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay)   Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay) EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:49 pm

"Shall we go already? or do you have to wait for Danny here?"
I ask as I get up from the couch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay)   Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay) EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:32 am

Shannon got to the museum before the others and started to walk in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay)   Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay) Empty

Back to top Go down

Museums and symbols (Stella, Danny and Lindsay)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Offices-
Jump to: