Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contemplation (Stella)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Contemplation (Stella) Empty
PostSubject: Contemplation (Stella)   Contemplation (Stella) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:29 am

Shannon sat outside St. Patrick's cathedral after giving her confession and praying the rosary, she was now sitting in front of a statue of Mary and Jesus, contemplating the previous case that she had just closed, it took alot from her, but she managed to get through it, Shannon crossed herself, then started to pray again, noting knowing that she would be joined by a close friend of hers
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation (Stella)   Contemplation (Stella) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:56 pm

I saw Shannon sitting by the statue, not knowing why she was there. I was here to to visit Claire, once in a while I come here to check if her grave is still ok, She was one of my best friends and died too young.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re contemplation (Stella)   Contemplation (Stella) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Shannon soon finished, then stood up after crossing herself again, she turned to leave, and saw Stella, "Hey Stella" she called out to her, still keeping her voice down out of respect for were she was
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation (Stella)   Contemplation (Stella) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:08 pm

"hey Shannon" I smile a little and look at her "you lost someone you love too?" I ask wondering what she's doing here
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re Contemplation (Stella)   Contemplation (Stella) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:25 am

Shannon sighed, "No, I was here for confession" she replied, "That and the last case I was on was rather intense." she added
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation (Stella)   Contemplation (Stella) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:31 am

"I understand it's hard but try to forget about the the cases when you are home and enjoy your family Shannon" I don't like seeing my co workers like that, I rather see them smiling which is kinda hard with our job, but we have to try, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation (Stella)   Contemplation (Stella) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:09 am

Shannon nodded, "That girl I was helping looked like Bridgett." she said, keeping her composer as she spoke
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation (Stella)   Contemplation (Stella) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:14 am

"And you did a great job by helping her, she knows that and she will always appreciate that" She was right, that girl really looked like Bridgett but Shannon really has to stop confusing her personal life with her work. It really will break her down someday
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation (Stella)   Contemplation (Stella) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:21 am

Shannon looked at Stella, "You beleive that I'm losing it?" she asked, her rosary beads in hand
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation (Stella)   Contemplation (Stella) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:24 am

"I think you shouldn't worry too much and enjoy your family while you still have them"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation (Stella)   Contemplation (Stella) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:28 am

Shannon nodded, she knew Stella was right, she had a tendency to worry alot, but it was hard for her not to, "Thanks Stella" she said to her
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation (Stella)   Contemplation (Stella) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:45 am

"No problem Shannon" I smile and look at you "Go home, they need you there"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation (Stella)   Contemplation (Stella) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:48 am

"I'm going now" Shannon replied, smiling a bit as she walked to the entrance of the graveyard, thinking about what Stella had said to her
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation (Stella)   Contemplation (Stella) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:57 am

"Ok, I'll see you on Monday" I smile and watch her leave, I sit down on the gras and sigh. I'm just gonna stay here a bit longer. I tell myself
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation (Stella)   Contemplation (Stella) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:02 am

Shannon nodded when she heard that, she got her car and drove off for home, putting the case behind her as she drove away from the church
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contemplation (Stella)   Contemplation (Stella) Empty

Back to top Go down

Contemplation (Stella)
Page 1 of 1