Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

college and secrets (anyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

college and secrets (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: college and secrets (anyone)   college and secrets (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:19 am

Shannon showed her badge to the officer, then walked under the tape and over to the crime scene, seeing Det. Flack, "Morning Flack, what do we have?" she asked, "Ashley Pendergast, 20, journalism major" Flack started, "She failed to show up for a journalism club meeting that she is president of. Stacie Rubin found Ashley's body here, then called campus police who called us." he added, Shannon nodded, then started to process, documenting Ashley's phone, purse, folder and flash drive, "Money is still in her purse, phone is still here, we can rule out robbery." she said as she continued to process, it was then she found a paper with a name and time on it, Shannon documented and bagged it, she finished up a few minutes later, then stood up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: college and secrets (anyone)   college and secrets (anyone) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:35 am

I arrived a bit late, okay really late. Not my fault, it's the NY's traffic. I walk this the scene, and see Shannon, oh great I have to work with her today. Lucky I am this is not Mac. I wore the paddle in one hand, and pulled out my badge to show other officers that secures the scene. Then finally I came to Shannon and said, without wanting to scare her. "Already finished?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: college and secrets (anyone)   college and secrets (anyone) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:30 am

Shannon looked at Danny, "Almost" she replied, "Just need to process the surrounding area and interview Stacie." she replied, "Got stuck in traffic?" she asked, smiling a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: college and secrets (anyone)   college and secrets (anyone) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am

I smiled then I replied to her, lucky I was she wasn't surprise. I put my paddle down and looked around. "Hm Yes, New York in all it's splendor"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: college and secrets (anyone)   college and secrets (anyone) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:24 am

Shannon smiled, "I'll be interviewing Stacie" she said to him, she got her note pad and walked over to were the girl was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: college and secrets (anyone)   college and secrets (anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

college and secrets (anyone)
Page 1 of 1