Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A man with many secrets [Anyone]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Roland

A man with many secrets [Anyone] Empty
PostSubject: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:01 am

I was walking in Central Park having a call with on of my commanders, having quite a argument, then I just threw the phone into the water when I was told the coup could not be done soon, soon after that I bumped into some one, apologizing then walking away, unknown to me was that I dropped a file containing sensitive information.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:07 am

I was at the park with my baby girl walking when a guy bumped into us and apologized, when he dropped his file I tried to stop him, but he was to fast so I glance at it hoping to find a name and not sure what I'm looking at here.

Last edited by Katrina Taylor on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Roland

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:12 am

When I suddenly checked my coat for my file I saw it was not there and when I turned around I saw Katrina holding it so I shouted "DON'T OPEN IT!'
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:14 am

I dropped it. "Hole shit dude slow your role." I yell back at him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Roland

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:19 am

"Those files are confidential!"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:20 am

"Thats not my fault that you dropped it!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Roland

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:23 am

"I know its not you're fault, BUT WHY WERE YOU OPENING IT?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:25 am

I growl when I see star jump back and grab my leg because he yell. "because, You ass, I was going to find your name so I could give it back to you!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Roland

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:40 am

"Ok then here is 500 dollars so just pretend this never happened, and pretend you NEVER saw anything in the file, now hand it over to me."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:43 am

I look at him not really sure what to do, Damn! I wish Mac was here. "No fuck you. What so secretive in here?"

Last edited by Katrina Taylor on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Roland

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:49 am

"It is confidential I already told you." Then I walked forward and grabbed my file back and putted 500 in Katrina's hand opened the file and started to see if anything is missing.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:50 am

I glare at him. "touch me again I dare you."
Back to top Go down
Alex Roland

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:00 am

"Ok, how much do I have to pay for YOU TO JUST SHUT UP!"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:05 am

I smirk picking Star up and kicking him right in the manhood and grab the file and run.
Back to top Go down
Alex Roland

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:17 am

Suddenly a group of men in camo grabbed Katrina and Starlight then they grabbed the file gave it back to me and I burned the file using a lighter and said "Don't make me angry again or my men from the PMC I own will make you suffer."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:25 am

Star started crying.
"Let the little girl go NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Roland

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:38 am

"Ok then, release the girl, and tell the driver we are leaving soon."
Back to top Go down
Sam Fisher

Sam Fisher

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:50 am

I was walking by when I saw it all happening so I snuck behind the one holding Katrina and knocked him out.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:09 am

I grab Star fast and more or less threw her behind me.
Star grabbed my leg tight and buried her face in my leg.

Last edited by Katrina Taylor on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Roland

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:16 am

"Take that man out!" I shouted then a few more PMC guys came and started atacking Sam.
Back to top Go down
Sam Fisher

Sam Fisher

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:18 am

I grabbed on of then men then used Krav Maga to take out another PMC soilder.
Back to top Go down
Alex Roland

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:21 am

"What?! Who are YOU!?" I shouted at Sam when I saw his combat technicque, then I ordered 5 more PMC soilders to attack sam.
Back to top Go down
Sam Fisher

Sam Fisher

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:25 am

"My name is Sam Fisher, and I m you're worst nightmare." Then I pulled out a combat knife and took out another, then jumped on top of on PMC soldier, choked him and threw him to the other one.
Back to top Go down
Alex Roland

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:28 am

"What!? I heard of you before, some guy called Douglas Shetland mentioned you before, you work for some NSA agency, so I leaving!" I said while running to my limosinse.
Back to top Go down
Sam Fisher

Sam Fisher

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:38 am

Taking out the last of the PMC Soldiers I turned to Katrina and Starlight and said "So why was he grabbing you people?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man with many secrets [Anyone]   A man with many secrets [Anyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

A man with many secrets [Anyone]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Central Park-
Jump to: