Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

everyone has secrets (anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

everyone has secrets (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:31 am

Thomas stood outside the main interview room, inside was a young woman, clearly scared about something, Thomas had tried talking to her, but had no luck, Shannon tried as well, but to her and Thomas's surprise, got no where, Thomas was now standing at the one way glass, looking at the woman inside, a look of worry on his face, he knew that she wanted to talk, but she wasn't, "What are you scared to talk about?" he asked, concern in his voice
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Henry walk to the interrogation room and saw Thomas there.

Who is the woman inside, maybe a little violence might get her to talk, you know the Third Degree, or is she a witness? Oh by the way names Henry, Henry McGeorge.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Thomas looked at Henry when he said that, "Hello Henry" he replied in his Irish accented voice, "And yes, she is a victim so if I were you I would not go in and be hard on her." he added, at the same time one of the lab techs came up and handed him a file, "Thank you" he said to the young tech, the man nodded, then walked off, Thomas looked over the paper, which was the results of the trace test that he had done earlier
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:38 am

So what is the crime, any suspects, she seems afraid maybe you should get her a Federal Witness Proctection, that might get her to talk. If you get a suspect tell me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:56 am

Thomas looked at Henry, "I'm not sure what the crime is." he replied, "A couple walking home from dinner found the lass here by Central Park, her arms and face bruised, babbling on incoherently." he told him, closing the file, "I've told her that I can get protection for her. " he added, "She still didn't talk, but maybe this will." he stated, walking back to the door
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:35 am

"Sounds like she saw somebody get killed, the perpertrator saw her and attacked her to keep her quite, but she somehow managed to escape. Thats my theory. " Henry told Thomas as he look though the glass.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:38 am

Thomas nodded, "Lets find out if your theory is correct." he said in reply as he opened the door to the interview room
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:59 am

"Good luck, lets just hope we have the answers soon."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Thomas nodded, "Thanks" he replied, he then walked into the room, closing the door behind him before walking over to the table and sitting in front of Maggie, "Maggie, did someone attack you?" he asked in a firm, but gentle tone, he knew that if he was too firm on her, Maggie would continue to be silent, Maggie looked at Thomas, her brown eyes coming to life, "Yes" she said in a hushed tone, Thomas nodded, "Did you witness a killing?" he asked, "No" Maggie replied, Thomas sat up a bit more, he was starting to get somewhere now, "Can you tell me what happened?" Thomas asked, Maggie looked at Thomas her arms wrapped around her, "Can I tell the other detective that was in here?" she asked, meaning Shannon, Thomas nodded, he had a thought that what ever happened, Maggie wanted to tell another woman, Thomas got up and walked out of the room, the file still his hand, he got his phone out and called Shannon
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:58 am

Henry was waiting, he thought,"didnt witness a killing, so what is the crime." and he asked Thomas,"Who does she mean by the other detective?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:40 am

Thomas looked at Henry, "My wife" he replied, "She is a detective as well" he added, a few seconds later, Shannon arrived, Thomas filled her in on what had happened
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:37 am

"Thomas can you tell me where this woman was found, maybe the perpertrator might return to the scene of the crime." Said Henry while he took out his gun and a napkin and started to clean his gun.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:49 am

"Western edge of Central Park" Thomas said to Henry as he watched him clean his gun
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:05 am

"Thanks I'll be heading there right away,tell me if there is any develpment on the case, here's my number,1-20-30-555-1." Henry then walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:30 am

Thomas nodded, then took the number before turning back to the interview room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:30 am

Before Thomas enter in the interview room, I stopped him by saying "Hey Thomas, seems like I am in this case with you"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:43 am

Thomas looked at Danny, "Hello Danny" he said him, "Yes you are" he replied, "I'm just about to talk with this lass again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:45 am

I nodded and asked "So what is about ?" . Yes because I should know before to enter in the interview room
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:54 am

"I'm not sure, the lass in here was found in Central Park rambling on incoherently and her face and hands cut up." Thomas said to Danny, "All I know is that her name is Maggie Anderson."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:00 am

I look out the window shade, and sees the young woman, she appears to not upset, but she seemed not even know where she was, she was afraid. Then I looked at Thomas and add to what he had already said. "It seems she don't even know where she is." And soon after reading the report, then I say "She said nothing more since she arrived?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:07 am

"Nothing" Thomas replied, "Not even to Shannon" he added, which surprised him, "Adam analyzed the trace Sheldon found on her lips, finding out that it is cough syrup." he stated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:11 am

"Cough syrup ?" I asked again. I was a little surprised. Actually it is still in this business. She is not talking to Shannon did not surprise me, well it's true that in general they speak, but it varies from case. I look at Thomas and asked him. "Where did you find her?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:13 am

"Western side of Central Park" Thomas replied, "Next question: why would she have cough syrup on her?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:20 am

"Central Park with cough syrup, that is really weird dude" That was exactly the same question I will ask him. But he asked before. "You didn't find any print ?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:25 am

"No prints" Thomas replied, "Believe me Danny, I find this just as weird as you." he said,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everyone has secrets (anyone)   everyone has secrets (anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

everyone has secrets (anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next