Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simple Day right ? [Jess and Stella]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Simple Day right ? [Jess and Stella] Empty
PostSubject: Simple Day right ? [Jess and Stella]   Simple Day right ? [Jess and Stella] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Today yet another day of work for me. I got up late again, and I came last in the laboratory. What Mac has had out since I do quite often in recent times. This made some weeks I flirting with Jessica Angell. Ah, this woman will go crazy. I only think of it, I must resume. What AC does not infringe on my work. Arrived late, but no investigation yet. It really anything that great early day, and that I could stay home to sleep. So I went into my office because I had nothing to do.

Last edited by Danny Messer on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jessica Angell

Simple Day right ? [Jess and Stella] Jessica-Angell-det-jessica-angell-7204776-75-75

PostSubject: Re: Simple Day right ? [Jess and Stella]   Simple Day right ? [Jess and Stella] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:03 pm

I entered the crime lab and saw Danny sitting in his office. I went straight over to his office. Something was going on with him the last few days. I even thought, that he may flirt with me...

"Hey, Danny!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Simple Day right ? [Jess and Stella]   Simple Day right ? [Jess and Stella] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:10 pm

I walk through the hallway with my coffee, I really had to quite drinking coffee i'm killing myself...
I see Danny sitting in his office and Angell stand next to his desk. really bad timing Jess... I had to talk to Danny before Mac would do that in a few days as I gave him the 'Danny' results

"Messer I see you in my office in 5 minutes!"

Sorry Jess but this is way more important than a nice chat! I think and turn around and walk to my office
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Jessica Angell

Simple Day right ? [Jess and Stella] Jessica-Angell-det-jessica-angell-7204776-75-75

PostSubject: Re: Simple Day right ? [Jess and Stella]   Simple Day right ? [Jess and Stella] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:20 pm

"No problem, Stell! Had to go anyway!"

I smiled at Danny, left his office and made my way to the elevator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple Day right ? [Jess and Stella]   Simple Day right ? [Jess and Stella] EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:21 pm

The thing is that I do not know if Jess knows that I clamp to it. I'm in love, I'm on. I looked up my papers and see Jess at my desk, then just sit on the edge of my desk. My heart beats faster and faster. It is as if he was going out of my chest. I love this woman. But she did not know, I want her to know. I smiled stupidly but sincerely, and I look. Scarcely had I time to count in my head the number of beats my heart was, Stella appeared in front of my office to call me into his office. One call, okay, I still smile was Jess and told him that I return. Then I get up and go get Stella into his office.

See you soon Jess, I have to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Day right ? [Jess and Stella]   Simple Day right ? [Jess and Stella] Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Day right ? [Jess and Stella]
Page 1 of 1