Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:01 am

Liliana Messer wrote:
Haylen Becall wrote:
I was still standing in the kitchen trying to choose something to eat when I heard a knock on the door.

*Who could that be?*
I went to open the door and on my way to the door I met Lindsay and Danny making their way into the kitchen and gave them a small smile.
After I opened the door I saw Lili standing in front of me.

"Hey! Come in! Glad that you make it over here." I greeted her and let her in.

Liliana smiled apologetically and hung her cell phone up. "Haylen I'm soo sorry! I wish I came earlier. I feel horrible." She said smiling gently. "I got caught up with something but...uh it's been put on pause." She said staring at her phone. Razz

"Hey, that's okay... really, I think this party will last a bit longer." I told Liliana and smiled.
[don't worry, I'm stil trying to talk with Mac... Wink]
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Danny was too sweet for me. He just picked up some plate and started serving me. I was just speechless. Haylen was talking with Liliana, Danny's little sister, and saw he wasn't expecting it, but he just keept going on with what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:53 am

I was always being used Lindsay. Of course I saw Liliana talk with Haylen. But I was like I had seen nothing, and I continued my action. It is true I did not expect to see Liliana here, it quite surprised me. Serving Lindsay, I put the salad and other things. While watching the corner of her eye. I see Lindsay, who watches me, and I recognize that look. Let's force me to do it now I recognize the situation and what occurs after. But I am as usual, as if I had seen nothing.

What is there?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:22 pm

He didnt even look up and asked me what it was. I knew he saw that i looked, and i now certainly knew that he didnt want to talk to Liliana.. but why ?
What was wrong? was this all because of the party? oh Danny..
I kept on looking, and he knew what i mean, he knew it.

I got closer and leaned forward and whispered softly into his ear

"Is it really because of the party?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:21 pm

I was to continue to put things in her flat. When she approached me, asking me in the ear, so I head because of the party, or if it really was because of something else. I let her go, and instantly I do not know what to say. Just not like that we discuss this now. And yes it's true I know now that Liliana recent weeks, since she landed here. And same for Haylen. So I am Lindsay in front of marble, not learned what to say.

Want more salad?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:30 pm

He didn't answer my question. I got the hint though.. but i had the feeling that there was something.. even if it wasn't the party, or if it was. There was just something bothering him, and I didn't like it..

"No, thanks" i first said to him. I didn't want any salad, I wanted to know what was wrong.

So i looked at him, with my anxiety face.. He knew what i meant with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:55 pm

I just have not responded. And I look. When I did, I immediately understood the look she wanted to know, but I find it inappropriate for the moment. So I just listen and she said that it will go for the salad, so I stop serving it, and I just hope that this evening will end very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:51 pm

He didn't respond again, i saw that he knew what i meant.. but okaai i really got it now. i had to drop this, wait with this for later, so okaai i will. We just ate something, have some more fun and leave with a good feeling, well at least i hoped that ( :
I'm sure it would be nice!

"Thanks, babe" I said with a smile as he handed me the plate with some salad. I shot one anxiety glance at him, before really dropping this for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 6:43 pm

So I handed him his plate, so it retrieves all thanked me. I am a nod, while looking for myself. The fact that I do not speak with Liliana, in my opinion, is that I find it weird in my heart, all of a sudden she appears in my life. I think I still have not accepted this, and why go there together. Why I do not speak a Haylen, I really know nothing, know enough, these sorts of things. The evening may be long, I feel. While watching Lindsay I think back to what she said earlier, the fact that this is certainly not because of the dinner that I am like that. And I had seen in her eyes then she had already guessed that I did not say anything, the reason. After having made his plate, I smiled slightly, trying to forget this, then I drag her with me out of the room, not to find myself with Haylen and Liliana.
We go ?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:30 pm

He smiled slightly at me, and just a moment later he dragged me with him out of the room. I was just fast enough to sat my plate down and followed him into another room, where we were alone.
We go? he asked me. Okay, i know enough..

I first look at him, giving him the look. But then suddenly think about all the times he told me already that he didnt want to go, and even on the party itself..

"sure we can go home" I said to him. Before he could turn to talk away i grabbed his hands again.

"But promise me you will tell me what's wrong, when we're home?" I asked him. Even though i had a weird feeling that I already knew the answer to this question, but i just wanted him to tell me what was wrong. I wanted to know if he still trusted me, that he knew that he could tell me everything..
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:44 am

Haylen Becall wrote:
"Okay, I'll get you one then." I say.
[PLEASE!!!! ask Mac to come to my party I want to talk to him, too!!!!!]
I rushed into the kitchen to get Stella's orange juice and then rush back and give a glass of orange juice to her and look at MAC in a questioning way, still wanting to know what he wants to drink.

I was a little bit on the moon, thinking about anything and nothing when I realised that Haylen was looking at me in a questioning way. I was a little tired and didn't see her asking us about drink.

-Huh... w.. what you said ? Sorry....
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:10 pm

Mac Taylor wrote:
Haylen Becall wrote:
"Okay, I'll get you one then." I say.
[PLEASE!!!! ask Mac to come to my party I want to talk to him, too!!!!!]
I rushed into the kitchen to get Stella's orange juice and then rush back and give a glass of orange juice to her and look at MAC in a questioning way, still wanting to know what he wants to drink.

I was a little bit on the moon, thinking about anything and nothing when I realised that Haylen was looking at me in a questioning way. I was a little tired and didn't see her asking us about drink.

-Huh... w.. what you said ? Sorry....

Finally Mac realized that I was looking at him. He seemed to be somewhere else, but I could understand, after that week...
"I asked you what you'd like to drink, Mac. Was a taugh week hu?" I said and looked at him again. I wait for his answer never forgetting that I actually wanted to eat something what was waiting on the table. But first I had to take care of my guests.

Anyways Danny seemed to be a bit uncompfortable today, especially after Liliana arrived... I'm wondering what the reason is... I know that he and Lindsay won't stay that long... but anyways Mac and Stella and Liliana were there.
So I'm now waiting for Mac to reply.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:26 pm

-Huh... nah nah... not really... I stayed at our appartment... didn't go to work during this week... I'm still on my break time till my shoulder will be better...

I stoped talking for a second, hiding a yawn with my hand.

-I'll take water please...
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:00 pm

Mac Taylor wrote:
-Huh... nah nah... not really... I stayed at our appartment... didn't go to work during this week... I'm still on my break time till my shoulder will be better...

"Okay... I'll get you one. You can also have a coffee if you want to." I said and then rushed back into the kitchen to get my boss a glass of water and then hurried back to see if he would like to have a coffee or not.
"But staying at home must be hard for you, too. I know you love your job and the lab somehow. But you didn't miss that much. Lab was still intact when I left it yesterday." I said with a wink and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Once in the other room, she said she agrees that we are going home, if once there I told him why I wanted to leave. And what was happening. I watch her after she told me this, and I in turn told him. Because I knew she wanted to be.

No, it's okay, I know you want to stay, ... So ... We stay.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:04 pm

Still in the other room, He looked at me and then suddenly changed his mind. No i didn't want to stay anymore, its not working this way.. Haylen should come to our house soon sometime, then she could also meet Lucy. I mean other people were here too now, it just was a better idea to invite Haylen to us some other time...

"No" I simply said to him, shaking my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:12 pm

I know she said that just to see what happens. But I also know she wants to stay. But that because of what I've been doing it all the time she loses patient too. But I just do not like the bickering here is because of this. Because inside is something completely stupid. Finally this is what I try to tell myself to convince myself that the fact that Liliana has suddenly landed in our lives would change anything else. But no. This does not work.
Then I simply reply to her

All goes well, I told you.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:18 pm

He thinks for a minute, and then tells me that everthing is okaai. I know what the problem was, i just knew it. I already saw it at how he reacted on his little sister in the kitchen. How he reacted hearing that she was coming back here..
I just didn't know how to think about it myself, if i should coax him to like her or anything.. I just didnt know, I have no idea what happened in their past, Danny wasnt very open about it..

I sigh and then ask him "What do you really want now, beside the fact that you think that i want to stay. It's okay if you want to go, babe. I don't wanna make a fight about this, or anything. Just tell me what you want okay? Please"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:27 pm

She also wait a while before speaking to answer. And I knew what she would say, as long as these situations can not fail all the time, but it is already there and so I know what she answered me strength. I see the other side Haylen looking at us, she seems not to understand, like it too. She looks at me, and I looked at him and made a friendly smile quickly. Even if that smile means everything and it's just out of pure politeness. Then I focus again on Lindsay, who awaits my reply. I do not know what to say, it's stupid but simple. But I know she is in being here now, and I do not want to spoil it.

Stay here.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:32 pm

He looked away for a second, to someone else, and smiled.. I knew that smile.. he focused on me again and told me he did wanted to stay. Okay, good then we stay a little longer : )
I hope this is really what he wants, and not only because of me.

"Okay" I said with a smile, and stood on my tip-toes and pressed a kiss onto his cheek.

Last edited by Lindsay Monroe on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Haylen Becall wrote:
Mac Taylor wrote:

"Okay... I'll get you one. You can also have a coffee if you want to." I said and then rushed back into the kitchen to get my boss a glass of water and then hurried back to see if he would like to have a coffee or not.
"But staying at home must be hard for you, too. I know you love your job and the lab somehow. But you didn't miss that much. Lab was still intact when I left it yesterday." I said with a wink and smiled.

I smile.

-Yeah... but I know my team will not blow up the lab... anyway theres still chef Sinclair to keep it intact. I don't need to be there everyday... it just because I like to know what my team is doing and to see them that I stay at work. And I love my job too. But for now I need to get better before coming back... anyway I know Stella, she will never let me go to the lab even if I tell her thats I will not work because she know that I'll work anyway if I put a footh in my room...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:44 pm

-Reading Mac's mind-

Exactly sweetheart, you aren't going to the lab till I think you are fully recovered.
you know what I'm going to do if you dare to lay one finger on a case file huh! Smile
I'm doing this for you,
I want u to be fully recovered so there won't be any complications
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:03 am

I received her kiss on my cheek, then I look her too. I wondered if she would know that I said I wanted to stay just because I knew she wanted to be present here. But I leave that aside for just that she thinks, and we especially do not come back once more on the how and why I avoid making Liliana.
So still hungry?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:16 pm

I did know he just said it for me, and we just won't stay so long anymore. Then we stayed and got home early, a bit of both Razz cleverr!! hahah x'D

"Yeah, just a little bit.. you?" I wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Mac Taylor wrote:

-Yeah... but I know my team will not blow up the lab... anyway theres still chef Sinclair to keep it intact. I don't need to be there everyday... it just because I like to know what my team is doing and to see them that I stay at work. And I love my job too. But for now I need to get better before coming back... anyway I know Stella, she will never let me go to the lab even if I tell her thats I will not work because she know that I'll work anyway if I put a footh in my room...

As I hear Mac's sentence about Stella I smiled. I knew that Stella would take of him and I also know that she would keep him away from work untill he's fully recovered.
"Stella's good for you, Mac. I'm glad that you have that someone to take care of you and who you take care of. Oh, and don't worry, you'll be okay soon enough. But we miss you at the lab." I said and smiled.
I realized that I really like the person in front of me. Always worried about the team and still a human being. And a nice one as I can see in his eyes. I was happy for them.
"You know what? Even if I'm only your employe, I think I would take you by the hands and take you home if you would come to work without being fully recovered. But now that you have Stella to take care of that I just smile at you and wish you the best." I said with a big smile and I also smiled at Stella.
Then before I turn to go to the table and eat something I said to both of them:
"If you want to eat something, just go into the kitchen and take whatever you want. If something's missing, don't be afraid to ask." And looking at Stella I said with a grin: "I also have ice cream..."

[Don't worry Stella, he's yours and he always will be Wink just saying that you do a great job! Smile]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next