Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:59 am

Stella Taylor-Bonasera wrote:
[ps: I Know Haylen lol! I spoke to him before I post the message and i'm not kidding about the fact that it was his idea and I was like okay i'm going to say that lol! XDDDD]

[ps: @Stella: good Smile will he come back to my party again? Would love to talk to him, too. Very Happy ]
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:40 pm

While Haylen and Stella were talking about Mac asleep on the couch x'D i glanced over my shoulder to Danny, who was just standing there.. thinking Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Finally I manage to loose my look on a sleeping Mac on my couch and look at Danny and Lindsay and offer them both a smile before I continue my meal. Finally I am able to just relax and think positive and stop to worry about everything. Well, I finally realize that it's not necessary to try to be the best host of the nation. Reminding me that I am still human. Very Happy

[ps: @Lindsay: think your husband is thinking or worrying a bit too much, sometimes, too, hu? Wink Luckily it's not just me Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:40 pm

Haylen Becall wrote:
[ps: I Know Haylen lol! I spoke to him before I post the message and i'm not kidding about the fact that it was his idea and I was like okay i'm going to say that lol! XDDDD]

[ps: @Stella: good Smile will he come back to my party again? Would love to talk to him, too. Very Happy ]

[ps: I hope he does.. I mean he can't sleep all the time right?! XD but who knows.. it's a Taylor.. XD JK!]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Quote :
Haylen Becall wrote:

[ps: @Stella: good will he come back to my party again? Would love to talk to him, too. ]

[ps: I hope he does.. I mean he can't sleep all the time right?! XD but who knows.. it's a Taylor.. XD JK!]

[ps: True, but well, I wouldn't mind an overnight guest Wink *clearing my throat* honestly: since I joined the RPG I haven't spent so much time talking to Mac... I'm fearing he doesn't like me or something.... so it would be nice to have him back some time.]
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:49 pm

Haylen Becall wrote:
Quote :
Haylen Becall wrote:

[ps: @Stella: good will he come back to my party again? Would love to talk to him, too. ]

[ps: True, but well, I wouldn't mind an overnight guest Wink *clearing my throat* honestly: since I joined the RPG I haven't spent so much time talking to Mac... I'm fearing he doesn't like me or something.... so it would be nice to have him back some time.]

[ps: well don't worry about that lol i'm taking him home! XD Mac isn't very 'talkative' I know.. sometimes he's really quick and sometimes he has a busy life outside rpg so he has no time to reply]
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:19 pm

[quote="Stella Taylor-Bonasera"]
Haylen Becall wrote:

[ps: well don't worry about that lol i'm taking him home! XD Mac isn't very 'talkative' I know.. sometimes he's really quick and sometimes he has a busy life outside rpg so he has no time to reply]

[ps: Well, I totally understand. As I said in the PM I wasn't online for wuite a long time before I came back a few days ago. Sometimes real life is quite busy. Would just be nice to get to know him a bit better and... well, maybe get friends... I'll see when he comes back Wink]
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:32 pm

[quote="Haylen Becall"]
Haylen Becall wrote:

[ps: Well, I totally understand. As I said in the PM I wasn't online for wuite a long time before I came back a few days ago. Sometimes real life is quite busy. Would just be nice to get to know him a bit better and... well, maybe get friends... I'll see when he comes back Wink]

[ps: Yeaa I haven't been online in ages as well a while ago.. but I must say i've missed it much! Smile I'm glad to be back again hihi]
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 11:42 pm

[quote="Stella Taylor-Bonasera"]
Haylen Becall wrote:
Haylen Becall wrote:

[ps: Yeaa I haven't been online in ages as well a while ago.. but I must say i've missed it much! Smile I'm glad to be back again hihi]

[ps: you're absolutely right Smile I missed it, too. Although there is some time when I am all alone here Wink]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5