Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:38 pm

I look Haylen leave the room, and then I see Lindsay raises his glass to take my hands. I already have an idea of what she will say. I let go, while listening. And as she is always right. Normal. I expect it to finish then I say finally, remaining against it. But showing him that I wanted to be with her, making a tiny face, a little sad
Yes
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:45 pm

I glanced over my shoulder and saw the face he made. I smile at him, i knew he wouldnt come, and hey he had at least said something.. I brough up one hand and pressed his nose with my index finger.

"It's okaay" i told him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:00 pm

I was just standing in my kitchen. Actually I wanted to eat something, but I was just standing there in front of the counter with all the things to eat in front of me. I had a big bowl of salad and a plate with chicken nuggets, but also kind of finger food, so little sandwiches with cheese, ham and whatever things to put on it. I also had some vegetable soup. I've also made some muffins with cheese and bacon, meatballs and I had cookies and chocolate cake and of course some Ice cream in my freezer.
I just stood there and wasn't able to put something on my plate, which I held in my hands. I couldn't decide what to eat, since I would like to eat everything.
But I also was kind of lost in my own thoughts which made it even harder to decide what to eat.
So I just stood there and looked at the counter. Actually I didn't want to eat alone either...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:39 pm

She looks at me, then me too. But while keeping my face a little sad. It's true I am a little. Anyway, as she wants me to be good for Haylen ... hm Okay. I look again, and I do not even need to tell him what I think, because she knows already.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:54 pm

He's still a little sad.. and then i see the look on his face. Okaai it's time for some food.. I laugh and get out of his embrace,

"C'mon" I said tugging him behind me towards the kitchen where Haylen was. "And be nice okaai?" i whispered over my shoulder, towards him.
Back to top Go down
Liliana Messer

House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 Vancamp_emily_250

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:36 am

Lili was standing outside Haylen's door wondering if she should go in or just leave. She was pretty late and didn't want to look like a bum. She bit her lip and raised her hand to the door and stopped. She turned around and started to head for her car. She opened the car door and grabbed her cell phone. She sat inside her car and stared at it. "C'mon. I can't be a sissy." She grabbed her phone and got out of the car only for her phone to go off as she knocked. She answered it and waited for someone to get the door so she could apologize to Haylen for her poor time telling skills.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:14 am

I was still standing in the kitchen trying to choose something to eat when I heard a knock on the door.

*Who could that be?*
I went to open the door and on my way to the door I met Lindsay and Danny making their way into the kitchen and gave them a small smile.
After I opened the door I saw Lili standing in front of me.

"Hey! Come in! Glad that you make it over here." I greeted her and let her in.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:26 pm

Danny and I just made our way into the kitchen when Haylen made her way out of there already. I smilled back at her when she passed us.

I stopped when i saw her painting hanging, she really was good at this. But because i suddenly stopped walking Danny who was walking behind me bumped right into me.

"Hehehe, sorry" i said to him with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:42 pm

She leads me, holding me by the arm for me to follow. I was greatly obliged now. So I followed behind while leaving to take my hand as just now. Make an effort to assess Haylen, she said (Lindsay), I know. Maybe it's true I know not enough, and it is certainly enjoyable. I was walking behind Lindsay, when she stops suddenly, and I do not knock on purpose. She looks at me and apologizes. Actually it does nothing. So looking at myself straight in the eyes, I said that.

It's okay
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:46 pm

He looked me in the eyes and said it was okay, i knew it really was. Besides that, it was my fault, hehe Razz

"She's really good at this, don't you think?" i ask him while i turn my head towards her painting again. I dunno maybe i had a thing for art, but this art and art that Lucy showed is was way diffrent, haha I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:53 pm

I look at the paintings while she looks too. It's true it's beautiful, but I'm not an expert in there to tell. Then I look again Lindsay, who awaits my answer. It is also true that since we had this evening, I head a little. Because I do not want to be there, but I will try to agree to show good humor. So I replied.
True ...
And then I walk softly and said softly to his ear.
And what do you think they both eclipsed this evening?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:00 pm

I waited for his answer and got a true.. but after that he came closer and whispered something into my ear. I scrunched up my face in disbelief.. what was he talking about ?! did i miss something ?!?!

I leant forwards and whispered into his ear. "I love you very very much.. but i have no idea what you mean"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:03 pm

C'mon Lindsay, I'm sure you know, I thinked... Then I look her again after I heard her reply. I smile. Yet it is easy to understand. Whether we start the evening, and that either alone. What can she think? I look again and I told her sincerely.
I do not like too much this evening.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:06 pm

I see his smile, at least he wasn't mad or anything that i didn't understand him in the first place. And then i heard his reply. And i knew.. i knew he didn't like the party.. but we couldnt leave already.. we were just there.. and he had barely talked to Haylen.. what should she think of us? she should think we're horrible Embarassed

"Babe, we can't leave already" I said grabbing his hands,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:19 pm

She takes my hands and said we can not leave. That's true and I know. But it's not that I appreciate not Haylen, it's just that I really, really wanted to be with Lindsay. I look at my wife, then said, finally. Changing the subject completely, why continue on the other so I know she will do everything for us to stay. Even if my way of changing the subject will seem strange to her. Or she will think that I'm like not agree, or I'm sorry I said it anyway. While watching the dishes.
So what we need to bring the other side.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:24 pm

I walked back into the kitchen, Liliana following me and I picked up my plate again from where I left it. I stand there and watched Danny and Lindsay for a while.
*they're really lucky to have each other...* and I smiled, happy for them.
Then I watched at the food again...
Still it was hard to find something I would like to eat since I still would like to everything.
Finally I decided to eat some of the small sandwitches and some salad and also a few meatballs.
I grabbed a fork from the table and went back into the living room. Mac and Stella where still there and looking around. I set my plate down on the table and walked over to them.

"Don't mean to be a bad host... would you like to drink something?" I asked them again, hoping they would reply.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:31 pm

I watched Haylen and Liliana for a sec when they entered the kitchen and then brought my attention back on Danny. I was happy he changed the subject, he knew i would make us stay anyways. I'm sure it won't be that bad. So what do we need to bring to the other side.. Hmm..
I'm not really hungry actually..

"Just some salad.. I'm not really hungry" i told him
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:36 pm

I look at Haylen and smile

"sure, do you have orange juice?"

I'm pretty impressed by the way she decoreated her apartment!
I really do like it! Smile

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:02 pm

She was always my hands in hers, where I hear the door open. Was Haylen. It will really end up thinking how every time it passes us, ie, me and Lindsay, we are always glues one to the other. And I know the pain it can be AC to see two people in love, and that we ourselves do not. After looking, I carry my eye on Lindsay, who told me that just the salad will be enough. Do not pay attention on the fact that it would or would not continue on our topic above. So I took one of the dishes.
Okay.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Haylen had left the kitchen already again.. I guess that we really weren't gonna get some time alone.. so Danny really had to wait untill we were home again.. and that could take a while..
Danny said okay, and let me go to grab one of the dishes. After all he was way to sweet for me. I really loved him.

"You don't want anything else?" i asked him, curious. I knew he loved food and even when he didnt like this evening he would always love food
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:38 pm

"Of course I have orange juice! and what about Mac?"" I answer Stellas question.
[even if he's not here, sadly... hope he'll come here, too and answers my questions ^^]
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:40 pm

"I'd like to have orange juice than" I say and smile at Haylen
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:49 pm

"Okay, I'll get you one then." I say.
[PLEASE!!!! ask Mac to come to my party I want to talk to him, too!!!!!]
I rushed into the kitchen to get Stella's orange juice and then rush back and give a glass of orange juice to her and look at MAC in a questioning way, still wanting to know what he wants to drink.
Back to top Go down
Liliana Messer

House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 Vancamp_emily_250

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Haylen Becall wrote:
I was still standing in the kitchen trying to choose something to eat when I heard a knock on the door.

*Who could that be?*
I went to open the door and on my way to the door I met Lindsay and Danny making their way into the kitchen and gave them a small smile.
After I opened the door I saw Lili standing in front of me.

"Hey! Come in! Glad that you make it over here." I greeted her and let her in.

Liliana smiled apologetically and hung her cell phone up. "Haylen I'm soo sorry! I wish I came earlier. I feel horrible." She said smiling gently. "I got caught up with something but...uh it's been put on pause." She said staring at her phone. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:44 pm

I look again Lindsay asks me if I'm not hungry. I smile, yes indeed, I'm hungry. I smiled slightly while continuing to take another dish for her.
I would pick in your plate.
Then just when I do this gesture, I saw Liliana, she also came. I was not expecting it. But I continue to do what I did previously, ie serving Lindsay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next