Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] Empty
PostSubject: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:29 pm

I finally get back home from my shopping tour. I open the door to my new apartment in which I just moved in and close the door behind me.
I put my things into the kitchen and decide to change into a pair of sweatpants and an old longshirt and put my hair to a ponytail before I start to clean up my apartment the first time after I moved in a few days ago and the first time after I finally managed to unpack all my boxes.
After I cleaned up the apartment I go back into the kitchen and start preparing things for tonight.
Today I planned a house-warming party and I still hope that everybody's coming over. But before the first guests can come over I still have a lot of things to do. And I didn't forget to buy some ice cream for those of my guests who would like to have some. Wink
But buying ice cream wasn't everything. I still had to prepare things to eat.

*hopefully I'll finish all this in time...*

As I prepared everything I quietly hum to myself. I already had fun. Very Happy
*this is going to be a very funny and nice evening, Haylen. Very Happy but hopefully they all come over Question ...*
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Finally I'm done with all the things I needed to prepare. I have some kind of buffet in my kitchen now and whenever somebody wants to eat something, he/she can do it. And of course I have something to drink in my fridge,.
I'm now wearing a dress which skirt reaches my knees and it's light blue and made of satin. It has small straps. My hair is now falling onto my shoulders.
I'm now waiting impatiently for the first guests to arrive...

*calm down Halyen, they're all freindly and nice and you'll get to know them a bit better today...*
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Danny and I made our way over to Haylen's. We really hoped that she was doing fine around her.
We reached her house, and i rang her door bell. Looking at Danny with a smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Okay I dont really like this girl, but Lindsay ask me to come with her, and its Lindsay you know,... So I accepted. And here we go, we are right now in front of the door of Haylen's home, waiting that she come to open for let us enter. Lindsay look on me, and smile, when she smile too
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:52 pm

I hold Mac's hand while we walk up to Haylen's apartment.
We promised to go so here we are! Very Happy
I've been looking forward to it all day!
Mac is a little tired, so I hope he will make it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:54 pm

The doorbell rang... My first guests arrived!!!
[actually it's just an apartment Wink]
I opened the door and saw Danny and Lindsay. I smiled. Mac and Stella were there, too.
"Hey! Come in. I'm glad you two came over." I said and let them in.
"A word first: I arranged a buffet in the kitchen and there's everything you need. So if whenever you're hungry you can go there and eat something. You can feel home here. What would you like to drink?"
I asked and led them into the living room where my easel stood still in front of my big living room window. I was painting the view out of that window down at the Central Park...
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:57 pm

I waited untill she was finished with talking, it was obvious that she was a bit nervous about it all! : )

"Heey Haylen" I first said, entering her apartment, tugging Danny behind me. "Just some water would be nice, thanks" i said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:02 pm

"Okay. Oh... sorry if I'm talking a bit too much... And you Danny, Stella, Mac?"
Actually I wanted to give them a hug when I let them in, but I decided it was better not to do so... since I didn't know them that long. I'm now waiting for the others to answer my question before I would leave them for a minute to get the drinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:10 pm

I look at Lindsay, who said she wanted to drink, then I hear that Haylen wonder to me too. I thought for a moment and then I replied with a smile while watching Lindsay then.
I'll get the same thing Lindsay, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:23 pm

"You don't have to thank me Danny. I thank you for coming after all." I said.
I rushed intothe kitchen and got the water for Danny and Lindsay and was now still waiting for Stella and Mac to say what they would like to drink.

In a way I felt a bit strange right now... Hopefully this Party will be fun after all...

I handed Danny and Lindsay a glass of water and smiled.

Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:26 pm

"Thanks" I said with a laugh. She really wanted this to be perfect, well i guess she should better relax a bit. I entered the apartment a bit further when i saw her easle.

"You're painting?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:30 pm

"Whenever I have some time to, yes. I need that to relax after thaugh weeks." I answered Lindsay's question.
*Haylen, you better relax.... * I think.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:40 pm

haha, yes i think we all have some things that will relax us after though weeks.

"It looks great" i said with a smile. it really did.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Thank you! I hope I'll find some time to finish it and start something new... but I was lucky to get today off to plan my Party." I told Lindsay with a happy smile.
I was really happy to hear that... somehow I started to relax.
"I guess you spent much time with Danny and Lucy. Must be great to have a daughter..."

[Maybe I'll get Danny to like me, too Wink]
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:52 pm

"Yeah i hope that too, i love to see some work from you. And yeah i do, but with this work there isn't really much time. But it's amazing to have a daugther, and It's really sweet of Mac to set us on the same cases" I said with a smile, glancing over at Danny.

He didn't really want to go, but of course i made him come. I mean this was a house warming party!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:58 pm

I thank Haylen for glass, and had allowed to continue to talk with Lindsay these tables. I watched, admittedly it was beautiful. And I feel the look of Lindsay on me, I smile as was my habit and come to her. Yes it's true I did not really want to come, but she'd take it anyway. So here we are, and what I do with. I wanted to stay with her. I just put me right behind her with that same smile, then I stopped when I am against it. The look just like that. To show him that I wanted to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:05 pm

"I have some of my works hanging around here in my apartment. I also have one in my kitchen. It's the only picture on the wall in the kitchen. The one with the old teapot on it. Or the picture ober the dining table over there... it's a picture I painted looking out of the window of my room in my parents house. I plan to paint the Brooklyn Bridge some day" I said with a small smile.

*Maybe I'll give that picture of Central Park to her as a birthday or christmas gift...*

"Sounds as if Mac's really a very nice boss... but I guess he's strict sometimes, hu? Sometimes I think he would be a nice man to have as a friend... Guess I'm dreaming, don't know if he'll ever be a good friend of mine..."
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Danny smiled back and stood behind me. Not wanting to leave my side, and showing that we belonged together. I understood the hint, though. I look over at the kitchen where i see a painting hanging. I can't really see what's on it, but she tells me, so i'll go looking in a minute for sure, i really loved her work. And i also think that she needed to be loved since she was new, i knew how it was. So i wanted to be there for her.

Then she talked about Mac, yeah he really was strict sometimes, but indeed he was also a great friend. You just needed to know him a little better and then you knew how he was, and what you could do and not.

"Of course he will become a good friend to you too! You're part of the family now, and we are all friends, so just give it some time! I'm sure we'll be all good friends soon" i told her with a smile. She really didn't have to worry about this. It was gonna be okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:16 pm

Once behind Lindsay, I spend my arms around her waist, while watching Haylen listen. And I'm still waiting for it and react to what I do. I remain so. Finding myself well behind her, and against it. Can even smell her perfume. Oh I love it. I continue while remaining well, my hands gently raised against her waist. While alternating between light Haylen and Lindsay . I really love that one is still has an apartment alone both. But hey, I know that Lindsay wanted to come Haylen.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:23 pm

"Yeah... I know, thank you. Sometimes I'm just... uhm... a bit impatient you know... bad habbit."
Danny was now standing behind Lindsay. He showed exactly that they belonged together. I didn't mind since I knew they're married.
I'm still glad that they came to the party.

*lucky Lindsay... has everything she needs so it seems... *

I wondered why Danny didn't say anything but well, I guess it was just that he came to the party because Lindsay wanted to come and actually I didn't mind him doing so. But I also was a bit sad about that guess.

*maybe he'll come to like me a bit more one day*
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:51 pm

"that's okaai Hayden, i think we all have our bad habits...." i said with a smile.

I felt what Danny did, and i loved it. But i still hoped he would at least say something to Haylen. I mean, i'm sure that he would like her, she was really nice, i think it just was that he didn't want to go out. But he had to come anyways, so i glanced over my shoulder at Danny, hoping he would say something to Haylen.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:58 pm

I smiled at Lindsay. She was just so nice to me. I really believe that we will get along quite well. But Mac and Stella were pretty quiet, too.
*I should do something about quiet guests... Wink*

But the Party had just begun and so there was a lot of time to change quiet guests into guests who say at least a few words and maybe have some fun.
But for now I decided to eat something, because I was starving right now.

"I think we should eat something. I don't want my guests to starve." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:08 pm

Remaining cons Lindsay, I keep my hands in one place. I love to have against me like that. She continues her discussion with Haylen, about painting. And I listen. Obviously I wanted to stay at home, but now that I am, this will be possible too. I feel again the look of Lindsay on me. And I know that this automatically means that gaze, she has done so often. I look at my turn, and resign myself to do as it wishes, even if it is a bit heart cons.
These are beautiful paintings.
I just said this before she start to leave, now alone with Lindsay, who look me like I did something wrong
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:15 pm

"Thanks, Danny." I said and smiled at him before I left them alone to get into the kitchen to get something to eat.
At least he said something. I guess he wasn't in party mood. But it seemed as if he wasn't the only one. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Haylen left and went into the kitchen and WOOW danny had said something. I sat down my glass for a second and grabbed his hands with mine, leaning into his embrace.

"You know.. you could have said more.. she's really nice" I told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]   House-warming Party [EVERYONE!] Empty

Back to top Go down

House-warming Party [EVERYONE!]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next