Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mac working again and again [Stella]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Mac working again and again [Stella] Empty
PostSubject: Mac working again and again [Stella]   Mac working again and again [Stella] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:34 pm

I was in my office. I was working on adminstative things. I had always hated that and I did not change my mind. I would have do everything to stop, take 5 minutes to do an other thing. But I had no real reason to stop so I had to go on this work. It was 5 o'clok... English tea time... Why not taking a coffee ? It could be a way to stop. "No Mac you have to finish this" Says a voice in my mind. I sighed and went on what I was doing.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac working again and again [Stella]   Mac working again and again [Stella] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:20 pm

I'm on my way to the elevator to go home, when I look into Mac's office I see a tired man sitting in his chair doing paperwork. I sigh.... how do I get him out of his office this time? "Coffee!" I think and walk towards his office.

"Hi Mac, You're not coming out of your office yourself so I thought maybe we can go drink some coffee?" I offer as I walk into his office

Last edited by Stella Bonasera on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac working again and again [Stella]   Mac working again and again [Stella] EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:29 pm

The coin of my lips streched a little as I saw Stella walking into my office. She offered me to go to drink some coffee. Very kind and it would have been a pleausre if... Paperwork again...

-Thank you but I have this to finish...

I said that and immediately I knew what she was going to answer me. I knew her so well... And the reverse was true. That's why I supposed my answer would not have annoyed her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac working again and again [Stella]   Mac working again and again [Stella] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:09 am

I shake my head, I know how important work is but still Mac is taking it a waaaaaaaaay too serious.
He never takes a break, only to sleep and I doubt if he dreams about something else then an unsolved case.

"Well then I help you finishing the paper work and we go drink coffee, cause I’m sure you need it"

I really hope he will accept the offer. It has been a while that we went out for coffee together.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac working again and again [Stella]   Mac working again and again [Stella] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:28 am

I looked up. I was wrong. I was used she told me paper work was not an urgency. Actually she told me she could help me.

-Yeah... You're right... I guess I need some coffee... But I do not want to annoy you with this boring work...

I did not only need coffee but also other things but I did not want to confess it first to myself and second to the concened person.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac working again and again [Stella]   Mac working again and again [Stella] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:07 pm

That's fast it didn't even took me 5 minutes to convince him to go with me.

"Mac that's what friends do, they help each other no matter how boring it is"

I sit down on the chair which stand on the opposite direction of Mac and grab a file from his desk
Eughhh I hate paperwork as much as I hate spiders.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac working again and again [Stella]   Mac working again and again [Stella] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:17 pm

I had no real choice to let her help me : she sat down in front of me and took a file. I sighed. She was as stubborn as I was. I looked at her. God. She was so beautiful. "Mac don't think in that way about her, she will never want to be more than your friend ! You're not enough good for her !" yelled a little voice in my head.

-Thanks.

Finally doing paper work together was easier, quicker and funnier. We finished it and then I stood up to tidy up my desk.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac working again and again [Stella]   Mac working again and again [Stella] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:00 pm

that went pretty quick only 30 minutes and we were done, and it was way better then doing all the paperwork alone.
I wrapped all the files together and put it on the edge of Mac's desk.

"So where do you want to go to?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac working again and again [Stella]   Mac working again and again [Stella] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:58 pm

I looked at her.

-That was you who wanted to take a coffee. I was thining you had an idea... I have no preference so choose !

I smiled to her. If I had my coffee and if was with her it fitted me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac working again and again [Stella]   Mac working again and again [Stella] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Yeah he's right I started about the coffee but I have no idea where to go. C'mon you know a place!

"Good point, lets go to the café right around the cornor. It's cold and it's already dark so walking further then needed isn't really a good idea, if you ask me"

'Geez Stella what is that for a stupid reason to go to the café around the cornor, ever heard of a car?' a voice said in my head.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac working again and again [Stella]   Mac working again and again [Stella] EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:51 pm

I did not think we could take my Avalanche. Actually I was happy to go out with Stella. Moreover all his work was done so it was just perfect !

-Sounds great ! Let's go !

I took my coat and the keys of the office which were on my desk.

-I follow you !
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Mac working again and again [Stella]   Mac working again and again [Stella] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:27 pm

I smiled to myself, it has been a while that we spend time together. we have so many cases at the moment, it's like people want to get rid of each other before Christmas.

"Okay, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Mac working again and again [Stella]   Mac working again and again [Stella] EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:42 pm

I opened the door of the office. I let her go out and followed her outside. We took the elevator and we finally arrived downstairs. I was looking at her as discretely as I could. I was not saying anything cause I had the impression everything I could say would be tasteless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac working again and again [Stella]   Mac working again and again [Stella] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mac working again and again [Stella]
Page 1 of 1