Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:44 pm

"Even better... Sad enough she's hiding." Alex taunted further.

[PS: it's Linds Wink]
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:05 am

Thomas kept his anger in check, "Come near my wife and I will spread eagle you and I am not talking about just tying you to a bed by your wrists and ankles." he replied

(thanks for the heads up)
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:24 am

"I'm not interested in you, Detective... I want your little friend." Alexander replied in the same tone as before with smug grin on his face. He tried to find a way to find where I was.

[welcome Smile]
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:42 am

"The only way you are getting to her is if I am dead." Thomas replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:34 pm

"Well, that can be arranged... but it would be a lot more fun to have an audience." Alex taunted. He loved those comments.

Meanwhile I was talking to the female Agent who lead the detail that was protecting me and my parents.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:57 pm

This was sounding really nasty... what the buck was going on here? Shocked

[p.s... what's me?]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:00 pm

"Then come and get me lad because I do not fear death." Thomas replied, Alex laughed a bit, then hung up, Thomas did the same, then saw Lindsay
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Alex got the exact reaction he wanted to hear. He continued his search to find me and planned his next step.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Thomas composed himself, then got back to work
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:32 pm

"what was that all about?" i asked Thomas shocked.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Thomas looked at Lindsay, "Someone from Haylen's past is after her." he replied, "And he is after me as well." he added
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:35 pm

"Who is he? And why is he after Haylen and you?" i asked still being shocked.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:43 pm

"Hey guys!" Looks around "waooh why the serious faces?" Ö
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Thomas looked at Stella, "Haylen is in trouble" he replied, "No one else but us can know about this." he added, "The lad that is after has threatened to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:06 pm

"I won't say a thing, but do we already have a plan to catch him?" I wonder after I listened to Thomas
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Meanwhile Alexander was doing his homework, trying to find as much about that Detective Kelly as possible and planned his next move.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:13 pm

"I'm working on, but this Alexander lad is hard to find." Thomas replied, "When Haylen was 16 she witnessed a kidnapping, but Alexander saw her and took her as well. The lass that was kidnapped with Haylen was killed just after the trial started and now Alexander has escaped from prison and is after Haylen."
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:02 pm

"We really have to catch this guy!"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:48 pm

Meanwhile Alexander was on his way to the lab, getting himself to the parking lot and prepared his next move. He actually wasn't interested in Thomas or his wife, but knowing that his target was a good friend of him, he may be able to use him against her. That was what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:59 pm

"Aye" Thomas replied, "I have the case file and all the evidence in the lay out room for us." he added
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:24 pm

"show me the way" i said to him. I was so in this, I definitely wanted to catch this guy.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Thomas nodded, then lead Lindsay into the room
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:41 pm

In the meantime Alexander was waiting, patiently, that's what he's been doing for a long time and he had a hell of a good training for that. He took a picture with his throw-away-phone from Thomas's car and then sent it to my cell phone, while he was already leaving again, choosing a safer place to wait, after he's left a note on the car's front shield.

After I got the picture and cursed the fact, that there was no number to be traced I sent to Thomas.
He was in the parking lot. Sent this to me. Haylen I sent the small text with it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Thomas looked at the photo and message he got from Haylen, "Wonderful" he said out loud while walking into the layout room
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:01 pm

I sat down on the couch in the safe house, not really knowing what to do, I was glad I brought my guitar. I got it out of it's case and play some of my favorite songs and sing along.
Little did I know that Alexander had someone on the inside to help him find me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]   Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Secrets Cause Trouble [Thomas, Stella, Lindsay]
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next