Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An elevator ride that takes forever [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

An elevator ride that takes forever [open] Empty
PostSubject: An elevator ride that takes forever [open]   An elevator ride that takes forever [open] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Floor 1.2.3...8...12..24 stuck... "Damn it" my voice sounds unhappy, annoyed but most of all terrified. The last time I was trapped in an elevator it was at a crime scene. Not the best place to be stuck but at work, when you were about to go see Adam for the test results, you are far from happy. So you can imagine how I feel right now. A sigh escapes my mouth before I quickly reach for my phone. I never liked elevators especially this one, it's old and in poor shape. Of course it looks nice on the outside thats all they worry about. Alright pull yourself together Stella, time to call for help.. If someone ones to pick up of course.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: An elevator ride that takes forever [open]   An elevator ride that takes forever [open] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:16 am

Shannon was walking into her office with a file in her hand. She had been working with Stella on a recent case and was waiting for her to come back so they could met up with Adam. Upon walking in, she heard the phone ring. Shannon set the file down, then reached over and picked it up. "Kelly" she said, not knowing who was on the other end.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: An elevator ride that takes forever [open]   An elevator ride that takes forever [open] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:18 am

"Shannon, hi, i'm stuck in the elevator..." I look around in the small area and hear the elevator make some strange noises. "I have to say, it doesn't sound good. I'm stuck between floor 24 and 25" wonderful if you imagine those two floors haven't been used in years because... Well, nobody knows.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: An elevator ride that takes forever [open]   An elevator ride that takes forever [open] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Shannon sighed a bit when she heard Stella say that to her. "I'm calling the fire department and matinace, I'll call you back on your cell in ten minutes." Shannon replied, "Just stay calm" she added.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: An elevator ride that takes forever [open]   An elevator ride that takes forever [open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Hearing Shannons sigh I sigh too and sit down. "Alright, speak to you later" This is not how i planned my day but being alll negative wouldn't help either. Positive thing is i charged my phone not too long ago so I still have 89%. I take a file out of my bag and start looking for more clues on the most recent case I have.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: An elevator ride that takes forever [open]   An elevator ride that takes forever [open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:18 pm

After hanging up, Shannon called the FDNY and informed them as to what had happened. While calling them, she sent a text to Mac, giving him a heads up as to Stella's current situation.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: An elevator ride that takes forever [open]   An elevator ride that takes forever [open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:28 pm

Sipping from a bottle of water I had in my bag I look at the file again. "C'mon Stella think" I tell myself while I try to keep my mind off the elevator. "What would be mr daughtry motive to kill his wife?" I ask myself outloud. Mr daughtry is an insurance agent and he would know their life insurance wouldn't pay him the money if he killed her over that. And mrs daughtry would know killing herself wouldn't help them with the money problems either. I hope sid got something interesting for me later. I hope and look at the elevator doors
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: An elevator ride that takes forever [open]   An elevator ride that takes forever [open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:45 pm

At the same time, an FDNY rescue squad had arrived and was working on the elevator doors. Shannon got her phone out and called Stella, hoping she could get a hold of her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: An elevator ride that takes forever [open]   An elevator ride that takes forever [open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:58 pm

My phone lights up and starts playing my ringtone. I look at the screen and see its Shannon, i press the button to pick up. "Shannon, hey, how is it going there" i say calmly and wait for her reply
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: An elevator ride that takes forever [open]   An elevator ride that takes forever [open] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:29 pm

"FDNY Rescue Squad is here and getting the doors open to get to you. I informed Mac of the situation. He's meeting with the squad commander and the chief at the moment." Shannon replied. "About the case: what else do we know?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: An elevator ride that takes forever [open]   An elevator ride that takes forever [open] EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:53 pm

"How soon can we get Stella out of the elevator? It's gonna get pretty toasty in there. It's gonna be difficult for her to breathe!!!!!" Mac was frustrated. He stayed by the elevator, talking to Stella.

"Stella, it's Mac. We're gonna get u outta there as quickly as possible. Stay calm!!!!"

"How could this happen???" Mac said to himself. "Someone had to have sabotaged that elevator!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An elevator ride that takes forever [open]   An elevator ride that takes forever [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

An elevator ride that takes forever [open]
Page 1 of 1