Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teamwork? (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Rudoff

Teamwork? (open) 12469_pitts-jacob

Teamwork? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Teamwork? (open)   Teamwork? (open) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:15 pm

SSA Jason Rudoff stepped off the elevator and walked into the NYPD Crime Lab. The visitor tag bounced off his jacket as he walked down the hall, looking for Det. Taylor's office. Under his arm was a rather thick file that resembled a New York City telephone book. Jason didn't know whether his boss, Special Agent in Charge David Mullen, was joking around or not when he handed the file over to him. The file in question pertained to the case that he and other agents in the Eastern Europe/Middle East division where currently working on. After a short chat on how the case was going, Agent Mullen asked the young man in front of him to personally go down to the New York Crime Lab and bring them up to speed on their end of the case. It was then that Jason found out that both the FBI and NYPD where after the same person. Jason knew this was not going to be easy, given how city police officers and FBI agents really didn't get along all that well.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

Teamwork? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork? (open)   Teamwork? (open) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:23 pm

From my office I could see a man, in a suit. Studying him from head to toe I sigh. Somehow you can always recognize the ones that are from the F.B.I and not just because of a suit. the whole attitude is different towards us and this man sure is from the F.B.I. Lifting myself out of my chair I walk out of the door into the hallway. "Can I help you?" I ask the man that I've never seen before. I smile not just because of my kindness but most of all curiousity. What is he doing here and what does he want from us.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Jason Rudoff

Teamwork? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork? (open)   Teamwork? (open) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:17 pm

Jason stopped and looked at the woman in front of him. He knew right away that she pegged him as an FBI agent. Looking her over, Jason noticed her Greek features. He got the feeling that she was second in command of the lab and that she was the one of the people he needed to talk to. "Yes, I'm Agent Jason Rudoff of the FBI. My boss sent me here to brief you guys. Apparently we are after the same person." he said to her in an honest and friendly tone. Jason had a feeling that David sent him to the lab as he wasn't a jerk like some of the other guys, though he could be one if needed.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Teamwork? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork? (open)   Teamwork? (open) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Mac watched Agent Rudoff and Stella talking. He was getting a bit uneasy. What was an FBI Agent doing in New York City? He decided to walk over to them.

"Hi I'm Detective Mac Taylor, Head of the NYPD Crime Lab. What brings u to my neck of the woods, Agent Rudoff?"
Back to top Go down
Jason Rudoff

Teamwork? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork? (open)   Teamwork? (open) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Jason looked at Mac when he spoke to him. "Det. Taylor, I was just telling your second in command that my boss sent me here to coordinate with you guys as it seems the FBI and NYPD are after the same person." Jason said to him, inadvertently revealing what others called his "Sherlock Holmes trait."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teamwork? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork? (open)   Teamwork? (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Teamwork? (open)
Page 1 of 1