Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Meeting his friends other little girl. (Flack/Danny)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his friends other little girl. (Flack/Danny)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:49 am

"Sure, make sure it cold."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his friends other little girl. (Flack/Danny)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:53 am

I smile and let Don with Nikki and Lucy in the living room, "Sure" while I was taking the beer.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his friends other little girl. (Flack/Danny)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:57 am

I smile at Flack. "So any juicy stories you can tell me about dad?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his friends other little girl. (Flack/Danny)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:39 am

Was still in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Det.Donald Flack

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his friends other little girl. (Flack/Danny)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:00 am

"Well, there was this compase killer case, which made me and you're dad chase a nut job across New York."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his friends other little girl. (Flack/Danny)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:14 am

I came back with the beer. And a juice for Nikki. I smiled when I heard the story from Don. But don't really agree for talk about this with Nikki. Anyway he already started this story so... "Here you beer, and juice for you Nikki"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his friends other little girl. (Flack/Danny)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:12 pm

I look up at dad and take the juice. "Thanks daddy." Then look back at Don and to hear the story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting his friends other little girl. (Flack/Danny)   Today at 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Meeting his friends other little girl. (Flack/Danny)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2