Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:10 pm

But the cops were too busily working on the crime scene to notice her.

At the same time I looked at Henry.
"Well, victim's name is Pauley McGraw. Found the ID in her pocket." I said to him, all professional as always.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:52 am

Kat passed the cops and sighed not sure what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:21 am

Henry said " Any relation between the first and second victim?", then he asked "You seem to be hiding something back at the crime scene, so what was it?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:42 am

I looked at him directly. I knew he was suspicious so I was prepared.
"First of all, the victims went to the same school, that's the only connection I could find so far." I said professionally. "And I ain't hiding anything."
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:50 pm

"Ok then let see, similaritys between the first and second murder?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:59 am

"Well, same school... and same COD. Though I found this knife on the scene, but it's clean as if it came directly from a shop." I said.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:41 am

"Lets see if we can find the owner for it."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:34 am

"I already dusted it for prints, just waiting for the result. Though I have a guess who it could belong to." I said and sigh. "And I get a bad feeling about this case."
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:46 pm

"Who's you're guess?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:43 pm

"My cousin." I said and sighed. "And yes I know it makes her the prime suspect, but I still don't believe she's done any of this and I'm not sayin' it just because she's family."
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:50 pm

"Lets hopes so."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 9:57 pm

I gave him a firm nod and continue my work, processing the knife carefully.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Katrina went home.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:35 pm

I didn't find anything on the knife, not even a single trace of blood and since any blood detecting chemical didn't come up with any positive results it wasn't cleaned after stabbing the victim, though the blade matches the wounds on the vic as Sid just confirmed. But I did found Katrina's initials on the knife, just like I knew I would.
"How did you end up on the scene?" I asked quietly, looking at the knife and then sigh.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:32 am

"Some of hysterical people screaming their guts out, one of them punched me when I tried to ask him, I heard trauma but that was ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:05 pm

"Excuse me?" I looked up at Henry, not getting what he tried to tell me.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:15 pm

"Lets say, most of them never seen a dead body before and went hysterical and I was unable to get any details."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:59 pm

I nodded.
"Well, evidence should tell us how it got onto a scene, but this knife is damn clean. Not even any trace of blood on it." I said to him. "You know what? I get the feeling that this knife was placed at the scene to make it look like it was the murder weapon and to stick it to Katrina."
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:28 pm

"SO you are saying some one is try to frame you're cousin?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:01 pm

"I am." I said with a nod. "Just don't know who, yet, but then as a street girl I know she's been in a lot of trouble, but I swear she'd never be able to kill someone."
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:23 pm

"Hmm, I see, lets check her known enemies and see if any of them is also a enemy of the victims."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:49 pm

I nod and get started.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Katrina looked at her phone. she was thinking about calling ot texting Mac. She hated when they got in little fights.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:35 am

At the lab I was waiting for some results to come back and thought about calling Katrina to ask her a few more questions, such as about anyone who could want to stick it to her, but I wasn't sure if it was a good thing. Actually I wasn't even allowed to work this case and I knew I'll probably get into trouble, because thinking of it, Sinclair was on his way into the lab and he didn't look very friendly.
"You know you're not allowed to work this case, Taylor." he said when he reached me.
"I know, sir." I said. "But I know my cousin better than anyone working this case."
"You're still a relative for her."
"I am, but I am also a professional."
"Fine, I'll let you work on this case, but if you're messing with evidence you know what happens. Don't give me reason to fire you."
"I won't sir." I said a bit relieved. "Thanks."
"I hope you don't thank me too soon, Mac." he replied seriously and then walked away again, leaving me behind to think about what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:49 am

After Sinlair left Henry walked over to Mac and asked "Any luck?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next