Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What Could Possibly Go Wrong? Empty
PostSubject: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?   What Could Possibly Go Wrong? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:06 am

CSI High new and improved

17: Horatio, Mac, Grissom, Catherine, Marisol, Brass, Sid, Frank, Ecklie and Stetler
16: Alexx, Yelina, Stella, Warrick and Hodges.
15: Eric, Tim, Danny, Flack, Aiden, Calleigh, Valera, Grace Grissom (Grissom's little sister), Wendy, Mandy, Bobby, Archie, Henry Greg, Lindsay, Jessica (Angell), Hawkes, Sara, Adam, Kendall, Ryan, Samantha Flack, and Nick.

Eric Delko watched his big sister Marisol walk over to a group of girls and start gossiping as he walked to his friends, well the ones that were there.
"Hiya Eric!" Calleigh Duquesne squealed as she flung her arms around his neck
"Morning" He choked as Calleigh hugged him tight "Cal I'm choking let go now please..."
"Sorry" Calleigh let go of him
"Hey Cal do you want to sing your little version of Jingle Bells for Eric?" Tim Speedle suggested
"Yeah!" Calleigh jumped at the chance to demonstrate her new song which Tim had thought extremely funny "Dashing through the snow On a pair of broken skis Over the hills we go Crashing into trees! The snow is turning red I think I might be dead I wake up in the hospital with stitches in my head! OH! 911 911 please take me away Oh what fun it is to ride in an ambulance all day.. 911 911 please take me away Take me to the hospital before I pass away!"
Eric had to sit down on the nearest bench he was laughing so hard.
"Cal! When'd you make that up?"
Calleigh giggled.
"Good isn't it?"
"It's ace"
"What's ace?" Horatio Caine inquired as he, Mac Taylor and Stella Bonasera walked by.
"Calleigh mickey take version of Jingle Bells" Eric laughed
"I'm not singing it again!"
"One more time?" Mac asked
"Just for us?" Stella chipped in.
"Fine." Calleigh grumbled "Dashing through the snow On a pair of broken skis Over the hills we go Crashing into trees! The snow is turning red I think I might be dead I wake up in the hospital with stitches in my head! OH! 911 911 please take me away Oh what fun it is to ride in an ambulance all day.. 911 911 please take me away Take me to the hospital before I pass away!"
Her companions then burst into laughter. Horatio glanced towards Marisol and her group of friends. Marisol looked back over and smiled shyly. It was common knowledge to everyone apart from the two that they both had a crush on each other.

The shrill sound of the bell coursed it's way through the outside of the school. People made their way to the first classes of the day.
Calleigh, Eric and Tim had science.
Stella had music.
Mac, Horatio and Marisol had art.

What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Page 1 of 1