Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:41 pm

Katrina was sitting in a Interrogatory room one of her known enemys was killed and just her luck she had got in a fight with the girl the day before and paid a little visit to the girl at her house that day and they got in another fight, so Katrina's prints and DNA were at the crime scene.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Henry entered the room to interrorgate Katrina, "Oh great I m going to interrorgate the cousin of Det.Taylor." said Henry before he went in, once in he took out a picture and asked "Do you know this women."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Katrina rolled her eyes. "Yes, She's Jessica Tucci."
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:50 pm

"Then can you explain to me why you're DNA is all over the crime scene?" Asked Henry while giving a glare that said "Lying wont help, it gets you in more trouble."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:52 pm

She smirked, Kat many be more of a good girl but she still had her tough girl side. "You know the glare doesn't nothing to me."
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:55 pm

"Since you're a girl and the cousin of Det.Taylor I m not using my normal interrorgation technicues, but continue like this and you'll feel very dizzy." Said Henry
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 12:57 pm

She smiled and leaded closed to him. "Dude I was beat for many years and I've got in tons of fights so I'm not scared of you." she said.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:03 pm

"Ok then." Said Henry quickly putting a chair to block the door then granning Katrina in the hair and pulling it up then slamming th head to the table.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:06 pm

She groaned. "Baby that felt good." She said when getting out of his grab fast and smiling. "Now you really want to fuck with me? 'Cause I'll fight back."
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:08 pm

"Tough." Said Henry then he removed the chair and went out to get something.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:10 pm

She watched him till the door closed behind him.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Outside he grabbed a cup of coffee then headed backand said "Ok we got off the wrong foot, now can you just explain why you're DNA is al over the crime scene?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Katrina looked at him. "You just slammed my head in the table and think I'm going to be nice now?" She laughed "Ok well.....Fucking Eat me ass hole I'm not telling you shit." She spit at him.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:22 pm

"You know, you're really pissing me off, if I could kill you, you woul be dead by now." Said Henry clearly annoyed
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Katrina giggled. "You know your funny." she smiled and touched her lip that was bleeding cause of him. "You know You're not a bad cop."
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:32 pm

"I m willing to do extreme to get a job done so just tell me the information I want."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:38 pm

"I love Extreme." Katrina said wanting to push this guy as far as she could.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:43 pm

"Ahh shit." then Henry made a call and said "Find anyone I can use a leverage on the bitch I m interrorgation now!"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Katrina listened to him then thought of her daughter Starlight right away.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Looking into Katrina's eye Henry knew she was hidding something and then said "Let me guess a child?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:50 pm

Katrina glanced away. "I'm only 15." She said.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:52 pm

"You're only 15 but it doesnt mean you can preform the act illegally."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:54 pm

She glared at Henry. "You touch my little girl or bring her in to this I will fucking rip you apart!" she said her tough girl side taking all the way over.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:57 pm

"Oh I wont touch her, but if you don't tell me soon I will make sure you never see her agian." Said Henry then he putted the chair back at the door to block it.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:59 pm

She glared. "You can't do that." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)   Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrong place wrong time. (Mac/anyone)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next