Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

an office/baby room [everyone]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:31 pm

I nod and walk out of the small room with you. That happy smile still tugged on my lips as I stop in the hallway and turn to look at you.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:32 pm

I smile and wonder why we stopped in the middle of the hallway
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:35 pm

"So uh... want something for lunch or later?" I ask, remembering that we still had that open to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:40 pm

"Lunch sounds good, but after that I really have to sleep a little" I tell him while pulling him in a hug "It's such a relief that Sinclair is ok with us"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:46 pm

"I agree with that, though am a little surprised at his reaction, but he was right, telling us about protocoll and such wouldn't change a thing." I say with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:49 pm

"A little surprised? I really thought I had to pack my bag and leave right away" I smile and pull away a little "but luckily he didn't say something like that"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:58 pm

"He's got kids, too, honey." I say and smile a little, before taking your hand and leading you into my kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:59 pm

"Yea it's unbelievable that he's a human too" I smile and follow you into the kitchen "so what are we having for lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:05 pm

"What do you want to have to lunch? Lately I am able to do almost everything." I say and look at you.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:06 pm

"I noticed that, well um something light I don't really mind. I'm not really hungry but I know I have to eat" I tell him and lean against the counter with a smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:13 pm

"I've got... toast and salad?" I suggest, not being hungry either, but knowing it won't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:14 pm

"That sounds good, what can I do to help you?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:19 pm

"I bet you know how to put a nice salad together, right? You could teach me a bit." I suggest.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:21 pm

"Há you bet!" I grin and start searching for some ingredients I need for a Greek salad ^^
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:24 pm

I smile as I watch you for a bit, knowing toast won't take long, I could learn something while watching her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:26 pm

I finally find all the ingredients I need and get started, I know it won't take long. A Greek salad is very easy to make Smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:30 pm

"I think I can learn a lot more from ya, huh?" I ask with an amused smile as I start the toast.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:32 pm

"If it comes to Greek food I'm sure you can learn a lot" I laugh a little and finish the salad "This is so easy, everyone can do it"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:33 pm

"I noticed that." I say and walk up behind you, wrapping my arms around your waist and kiss your cheek.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:38 pm

I turn around in your embrace and smile "And I'll teach you some things you need to know before I leave you alone with Eleni" I grin and plant a kiss on your lips.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:41 pm

"Could use some advice." I say seriously before kissing you again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:45 pm

"You are a fast learner" I tell him with a smile and kiss him once more, I really missed kissing him during the evenings and mornings, oh well actually all day since we decided it was better to split up with Eleni. Luckily we don't have to stay away from each other anymore
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Honestly I feel a lot better now that have Stella and Eleni around again and knowing that I now can enjoy every second of watching her grow and every second I spend with Stella and both of them together. Though we decided to split up when she was born I am glad we decided to get back together, as I really don't know why we actually wanted to go seperate ways and let me just be the ever being there uncle. So I can't help the happy smile that is coming back every once a while.
"Besides... I might not need that much help... you know, I did a lot of things with Katrina when she was young... well, actually things her parents should have done, but well... I don't really feel like talking about that..." I say, remembering the times Katrina was a small girl. I spent a lot of time with her back then.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:15 pm

"I know you don't want to talk about it and I understand, I know you will be a good daddy for Eleni" I tell him with a smile. "But know that you will have a lot of sleepless nights, Thought I think it's worth it, She's an amazing child" I smile again and pull you close "but promise me you won't call Adam or Danny too often to babysit, I have the feeling she'll learn a lot of things we don't want her to know" I grin and plant a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 3:26 pm

"Ah... I might call Don, he might not teach her things she's ot supposed to learn." I say and smile. "Though I think we can do the babysitting on our own by now. You've done an amazing job so far, Stella."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

an office/baby room [everyone]
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next