Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Day At The Office (Anybody)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla Marshell

Kayla Marshell

Det. Kayla Marshell

Another Day At The Office (Anybody) Empty
PostSubject: Another Day At The Office (Anybody)   Another Day At The Office (Anybody) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Kayla walked down the hall into the small office she was given it had a desk, chairs and a computer what else does an office want? She sat at her desk looking around the room something was missing in the room was a personal touch? She sat back and sighed looking out in the corridor with other det. walking around
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.co.uk/Jessiebabes95
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At The Office (Anybody)   Another Day At The Office (Anybody) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:18 pm

I was on my way back to my office, coming from the lab, a file in my hand. I knew that a new detective started working today and so I stopped by her office, softly knocking on the door, before I stepped inside.
"Hi, Detective Marshell. Just wanted to stop and see if you were getting along so far?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Marshell

Kayla Marshell

Det. Kayla Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At The Office (Anybody)   Another Day At The Office (Anybody) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Kayla was fiddling with the ajustment to her chair when Mac Walked in she smiled "Hi Detective Taylor yes thank you i seem to be getting along just fine thank you" Kayla stood up and smiled
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At The Office (Anybody)   Another Day At The Office (Anybody) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:25 pm

"Okay. Please don't hesitate to ask any of us, if you need something."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Marshell

Kayla Marshell

Det. Kayla Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At The Office (Anybody)   Another Day At The Office (Anybody) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Kayla Smiled "Thank You"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At The Office (Anybody)   Another Day At The Office (Anybody) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:31 pm

"You're welcome." I said with a small smile before I continued my way to my office to read the reports and close this case.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Marshell

Kayla Marshell

Det. Kayla Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At The Office (Anybody)   Another Day At The Office (Anybody) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Kayla smiled as her boss walked out the office and sat back down in her chair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At The Office (Anybody)   Another Day At The Office (Anybody) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:24 am

I was looking for Mac, where is he ? I searched at his office, no one, everywhere, without finding him. So I decided to check a last time around all the lab rooms. I finally found him with a woman. Don't know her. Maybe a new CSI, or just a visitor. But what I have to say to Mac was important, so I walked till them, and interrupted them. "Sorry, to interrupted you Mac, but we got a match for the case"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Marshell

Kayla Marshell

Det. Kayla Marshell

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At The Office (Anybody)   Another Day At The Office (Anybody) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Kayla looked at Danny as he came in looking for Mac she smiled weakly at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At The Office (Anybody)   Another Day At The Office (Anybody) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day At The Office (Anybody)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Offices-
Jump to: