Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

an office/baby room [everyone]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

an office/baby room [everyone] Empty
PostSubject: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:33 pm

November 21, 1993

Eleni is 7 months now, but a lousy sleeper. Never has she slept through the night, every hour my little missy is awake and crying. I had no idea a baby would be able to wake up every hour. I tried everything to keep her sleeping though the night, the only thing that works is letting her sleep in my bed, but she has to learn to sleep on her own, in her own bed.

7:30am
I put Eleni bag down and get Eleni out of her coat. She's quiet, sleepy, but not sleeping.. it has been another restless night for both me and Eleni. I don't turn the lights on, it's almost light anyway.. I sit down on the couch in my office with Eleni on my lap. I yawn and grab a blanket from under the couch, I pull it over both Eleni and me and lay down on the couch.. please kiddo get some sleep so mommy can get some sleep too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:24 am

As always I am already in the lab, making my usual round through the lab. As I walk by Stella's office, I am surprised to see her with Eleni, lying on the couch, probably trying to get some sleep. She's told me that the little girl was a lousy sleeper so I guess she didn't get any sleep at all. Though I wanted to go into my own office, I walk into Stella's first, just watching them for a bit, not sure she's awake, but I don't want to wake them up, though the small girl is eying me curiously, but stays quiet, just babbling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

an office/baby room [everyone] 505205kopie

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:34 am

mommy brought me to work, but we were going to sleep, I don't want to sleep. I saw uncle Mac walking into the office, watching every step he made, trying to wave but mommy held me too tight
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:01 am

"Shhh." I said to Eleni as I walk up to them, carefully not to wake Stella and then kneel down in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:03 am

I giggle when uncle Mac walks closer and try to get out of mommy's grasp
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:09 am

I'm sure Stella was going to wake up now, that Eleni was struggling to get out of her grasp, so I figured I'd be detected, but then I didn't mind taking the small girl with me, so Stella could get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:13 am

I feel Eleni move and frown "Eleni please lay still and go back to sleep" I whisper with my eyes closed, I really don't feel like getting up already even though I'm in my office.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:16 am

I smiled as I heard Stella say that.
"If you'd let go of her I can take her with me and you can get some sleep." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:19 am

"Mac?" I say while I open my eyes. "but you have work to do I don't want Eleni to keep you from your work" I tell him with a smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:21 am

"My paperwork can wait, I think I have someone to care about now." I said with a smile. My paperwork really could wait.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:23 am

"Ok" I smile and sit Eleni down on my tummy "be nice to uncle Mac ok, don't puke on him" I tell her remembering the last time Mac was holding Eleni...
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:26 am

I smiled at Stella's comment and the scooped the small girl up into my grasp, actually not really liking the 'uncle Mac', but there was nothing I could do about it.
"Hey sweetie" I said to Eleni, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:29 am

aww he's so sweet with her. "Thanks Mac" I say. I'm quite happy I can finally catch some sleep, I really do hope Sinclair won't show up.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:29 am

I smile and wave at uncle Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:32 am

"Did I say I actually hate that 'uncle' thing?" I say to Stella in a somewhat sad tone, but what can we do, right? "Alright, catch some sleep and I'll bring your sweet girl back later."
I turn to walk to the door looking at the small girl who waved her hand at me. "Wanna go on a lab tour?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:34 am

"I know Mac and I really am sorry for that" I say quietly and sigh heavily. I watch them walk out of my office and close my eyes again
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:35 am

Maybe we should talk about it again.... I thought as I walked into the corridor, Eleni in my grasp.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:37 am

I nod giggling
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:39 am

And there we go, making a tour through the lab, visiting Lindsay and Danny, Sheldon and Adam and a few other people in the lab, just the morgue isn't on the list. She didn't need to see that.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:06 pm

I smile and hold on to uncle Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:10 pm

"Thought you'd like that much better." I say and gently poke her side.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:31 pm

I chuckle and poke uncle Mac's chest
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:37 pm

I chuckle and stop poking her, slowly walking back to Stella's office.
Back to top Go down
Eleni Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:39 pm

"dada?" I ask giggling
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:43 pm

I stop at her saying 'dada' and just look at her for a while, before I walk into Stella's office and then look at her again.
"Did you just say 'dada'?" I ask, Stella now being up, as we were gone for about 1 and a half hour and I look at Stella.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an office/baby room [everyone]   an office/baby room [everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

an office/baby room [everyone]
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next