Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:24 pm

"Your welcome" Keven replied, looking into her eyes as he spoke, at the same time, Sara saw them and smiled, holding Sean's hand at the same time, "There is much love in your eyes Haylen" Keven said to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:34 pm

I smiled and blushed a little.
"There is, but only for those deserving it." I said a little challenging. "And the one hurting me, better runs fast." I added with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:57 am

Keven grinned back, then softly kissed Haylen on the lips
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:31 am

I was a little surprised at first, but didn't want to pull back. Right, I just met him, but... this was a totally different feeling, so when he pulled back, I gave him a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Keven smiled back at Haylen, back in side, Sara saw the kiss, she could not help but smile to herself, "What did you think?" Keven asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:52 pm

"It's worth the try for more." I said to him, keeping his eyes on mine. Let's see if I was as lucky as Shannon was.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:55 am

Keven nodded, then kissed her again, placing his hand gently on her back
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:51 am

I let him do that and rewarded him with me placing my hand on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:54 pm

"Aggressive move on your part" Keven said to her, feeling her hand on his neck
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:57 pm

"Sorry." I said a little sheepishly and take my hand back.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Keven stopped Haylen's hand with his, "I like it" he said to her in a comforting tone
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:59 pm

I smiled shyly, but let him stop me.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Keven smiled back, "Your an amazing woman Haylen." he said to her as a slight breeze gently lifted her hair
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:16 pm

"You're making me blush, you know that?" I said with a smile. "Can I give that compliment back to you? Just make a man of woman, of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:57 am

I was standing next to Sara. And I saw all the scene between Haylen and this guy. Was happy for her. She found someone at the end. Even if they know each other just since few minutes, or hours. I hope she will be happy, she deserves it. So I said to Sara, with a smile. "Nice job, kid"
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:33 am

Sara smiled, "Thank you" she replied to Danny, outside, Keven nodded, "I know and thank you" he replied, gently touching Haylen's cheek, "Want to go back inside?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:09 am

I just enjoyed his touch for a few more seconds before I slowly nodded my head.
"That, Mister, is a good idea." I said in a light tone.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:54 am

Keven smiled, then kissed her again before leading Haylen back inside
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:07 am

As we entered the main ball room again I saw Sara standing with Danny, both smiling. When she looked up I gave her a smile and wink.
"So... did you had other company here, too?" I asked Keven, just curious.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Sara winked back at Haylen, "No, I came alone" Keven replied as he removed his coat from Haylen's shoulders
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:44 pm

I nodded and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:12 pm

"But I will not be leaving alone" Keven said to her, smiling a bit as he put his jacket back on
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

I really hate when people do bad things and blame it on my city.

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Danny and his family, meaning: his father Commissioner Frank Reagan, his sister Erin Regan-Boyle, his younger brother Jamie and his wife Linda were a little late for the Emeral Society. His father, brother and sister quickly were wrapped up in comversations and while Danny looked around he quickly noticed Sara standing with another man, talking. So he and Linda went up to them.
"Hey Sara." Danny said, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:15 am

Sara looked at Danny, "Hello Det. Reagan" she said to him, smiling a bit, Sean did as well, "How are you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

I really hate when people do bad things and blame it on my city.

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:46 am

"We're fine, thanks. Nice dress by the way." Danny said to Sara, giving her a small compliment and greeting Sean as well. "Boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next