Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:54 am

I was happy when Sara came over. I hadn't seen her yet.
"Hey... yeah, traffic has been aweful on my way here." I said and smiled. "I hope I didn't miss too much?"
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:06 pm

"You didn't" Sara replied, she then saw Haylen's dress, "Wow, Aunt Haylen, you look so pretty." she said
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:07 pm

"Thank you sweetie. You do, too." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:23 pm

Sara smiled, "Thanks" she replied, tugging on her dress abit, "If I may say so: there are many cute guys here that are single." she said to Haylen, the smile still on her face
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:33 pm

"How did you know that I am single?" I say and fake to sound surprised. Of course she knew I was. Maybe I'd find a nice guy tonight? Well, at least I have time to look for one.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:19 am

Sara gave Haylen a look, "You told me Haylen" she replied, Sara looking around and saw a guy by himself, "Go talk to that guy over there." she said in a friendly way
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:25 am

"You sure he's nice?" I ask a bit nervous now.
I look at the guy just as he looks at us and give him a shy smile. He looks nice.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:32 am

the guy smiled a bit, then nodded to Haylen, "He is" Sara replied, "He works at the 109th Precinct in Queens." she added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:38 am

"You know quite a lot people, Sara." I said and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:46 am

"One of the advantages of having detectives as parents." Sara replied, the guy she pointed out started to walk over to them, "He's coming Haylen" she added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:48 am

"I see that... and it makes me nervous now." I say, giggling a little. He was actually quite good-looking. She had a nice taste in men.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:59 am

"Haylen relax" Sara said to her as the officer came up to them, "Hello" he said to Haylen
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:51 am

I smiled at Sara before I gave that good-looking man a sweet smile.
"Hello yourself." I say in a light tone.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:36 pm

Sara giggled a bit, "I'll leave you to alone" she said to Haylen before walking off, "You look great tonight." the officer said to her, "First time here?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:54 pm

I smiled at his comment.
"Thank you." I said. "Yes, very first time. Just joined the NYPD a few weeks ago..."
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:03 pm

"Congratulations" the man replied, "I'm Keven Armstrong" he added, introducing himself, "Which precinct you with?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm

"Haylen Becall, nice to meet you. Actually I'm working in the Crime Lab. I'm sure you heard of Detective Mac Taylor?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:17 pm

Keven nodded, "I have" he replied, "He is the talk of the whole department, in a good way." he added, he was taken by how beautiful Haylen was, Sara looked over from were she was and smiled, she was happy for her, "Want to step outside for a bit?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:26 pm

"Okay." I agreed and then looked back at Sara giving her a small wink and smile.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Sara giggled, "You go girl" she said to herself, Keven lead Haylen to a balcony that was just off the main ballroom
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Actually not expecting to meet a nice guy this soon, I was happy that Sara noticed him for me. Though I didn't expect it, he had something that got me interested right away, not to mention that he was quite the good-looking and charming guy. You're one lucky girl, Haylen. I though with a smile, while enjoying a light conversation with Keven.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:33 pm

as they talked, Keven put his coat around Haylen's shoulders, "So, you enjoying it here so far?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:45 pm

I smiled at his sweet geasture and nod.
"I think I do. Thanks for being such a nice company." I said a little blushing.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:57 pm

Keven nodded, smiling a bit, seeing Haylen blush, "Your welcome and your a very beautiful woman Haylen" he said to her as he touched Haylen's cheek
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:18 am

I blushed a little more, but then smiled at him.
"Thank you." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next