Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Sara and Sean were in the Waldorf's main ballroom for the NYPD Emerald Society banquet, her parents were members of the society and her dad was a piper in the department pipe band, he and four other pipers had just played a fanfare to mark the opening of the banquet and now everyone was mingling in conversation, Sara held onto Sean's hand as they talked with two detectives, after a while, Sara excused herself and walked over to the punch bowl, getting a cup for herself, then looking back to the crowd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:48 am

Lindsay and I were invited, so wearing uniforms for the ocassion like all others officers, we were in the big room. I let Lindsay where she was talking with some others people, for go to take something to drink for her and I, when I found Sara over there too. I approached her and said "[b]Hm I think there are some alcholol/b]"
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:01 am

Sara looked at Danny, "You sure about that?" she asked him after pulling the cup from her lips
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:15 am

I looked at Sara who pulled away the cup from her lips. "100%, but I will say nothing"
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:24 am

Sara threw the cup out, then composed herself, "So, you having a good time Danny?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:25 am

"Kind of" I replied to her with a smile, I wasn't a fan of all these ceremony or reception.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:30 am

Sara nodded, seeing that Danny was uncomfortable, "Danny relax" she said to him, "Its not that bad"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:34 am

I saw she find that something was wrong with me. I smile a little and explain to her. "I am not a really big fan of these ceremony and reception you know" Then I asked her while I took a glass "What about you, do you have good time ?"
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:36 am

"I am" Sara replied, "I've always loved coming to this event." she added, gently pulling on her green dress as she said that to Danny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:40 am

I finished to put the cocktail on the glass, and I look at Sarah, she was wearing a green dress who fit her really well. "It's nice that you enjoy it, and you look great" I said, me I was simply wearing the standard uniform of this event, the NYPD one
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:44 am

Sara smiled a bit, "Thanks Danny" she replied, "Yea anything that has to do with my Irish heritage as my interest." she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:46 am

I smiled and asked "So you went alone ?"
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:51 am

"Nope, my boyfriend Sean is here." Sara replied, Sean walked over to them, "Hello" he said to Danny, holding his hand out to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:53 am

I shook the hand of Sean, and then say hello to him "Hello Sean, nice to mee you, I am Danny Messer"
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:02 am

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Messer." Sean replied, Sara took his hand, "We are both looking to join the NYPD." Sara added
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:03 am

I nodded and smile. "Really ?" i said to reply to Sara
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:36 am

"Yep" Sara replied, Sean nodded at the same time, "It was not a surprise to my mom and dad when I told them that." Sara added
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:42 am

I smiled, nice to hear a good news. "I guess they already think about the possibility that you could want to enter on too"
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:52 am

"Aye" Sara replied, nodding a bit in reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:53 am

I smiled more. "But that is a good new, I hope both of you will sucess"
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:06 am

"Thanks Danny" Sara and Sean replied at the same time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 am

"You are welcome" I reply with a big smile, I really hope they will success
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:12 am

Sara giggled a bit as Danny smiled, at the same time, Sean leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, causing her to blush
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:52 pm

I was late for the banquet and that made me nervous. Sadly, the cab that was supposed to take me here got stuck in the traffic and I didn't make it to the time I wanted to be here.
I was wearing the dress I bought together with Shannon, fitting shoes and some decent silver jewelry. My long hair was loosely bouncing around my shoulders in small curls, you know those Taylor Swift has. I just loved those curls and was happy that they turned out as they should.
I walked into the main ball room and looked over the crowd, hoping to see some familiar faces, but there were a lot of people around, though I saw Thomas, as Sara told me once, with the musicians of the Emerald Society. He looked great with them. Now I started to look for Sara or Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Officer Sara Kelly

Officer Sara Kelly

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:10 am

Sara looked over at the door and saw Haylen, she walked over to her and tapped her arm, "Hey girl" she said, smiling at the same time, "Get stuck in traffic?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)   NYPD Emerald Society (anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

NYPD Emerald Society (anyone)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next