Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

crime rings (anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:52 pm

I exchange a quick glance with Thomas.
"Damn it. Where?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Thomas looked at Mac, then at Don, "They were grabbed from their sorority house." he replied, Thomas looked at Mac after Don said that
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:34 pm

"Okay. Let's go and see what we can find." I said as Thomas looked at me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:16 am

Thomas nodded, after packing up what was in front of him, he walked out and got his coat
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:47 pm

I left the lab to get my coat and then met up with Don and Thomas at the elevator again. I knew what these Zeta guys are capable of and I wasn't willing to let them do anything to one of my team members, especially not to someone with a family like Thomas. And to me there all were family.
We got down to the ground level and made our way to the University area.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:32 pm

once at NYU, Thomas got out and looked around, waiting for Mac to get out, "Were should we start?"he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:39 pm

"We should check the sorority house and see what evidence we can find there and we also need to look for any kind of survailence camera that might be able to help us. Witnesses are also important. Maybe someone saw or heart something." I instruct.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Thomas nodded, checking his paper again at the same time, "Alpha Pi Rho is the sorority in question." he said
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:13 pm

"Then lets go and see what we can find."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:25 pm

"Aye" Thomas replied, he lead the way over to the house, at the same time, the latest victims were placed with the others, the door locked behind them
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:34 pm

"You know what? I have a strange feeling with this case." I tell him as we start our search.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Thomas looked at Mac, "I do as well" he replied, "Whats yours?" he asked as they walked to were the greek buildings were
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:44 pm

"I don't know... I just have a feeling that we might end up in some kind of trap." I state firmly. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Thomas nodded, "That we might not find one of these lasses alive." he replied, the house they wanted was in view
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:50 pm

"The chance is little to find them alive, but yet we could safe a few of them the last time."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Thomas nodded, "Alpha Pi Rho" he said, getting back to the task at hand as they got to the house
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:31 pm

"Okay here we go." I said and got inside, careful not to destroy possible evidence.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Thomas followed Mac inside, the house was empty, he had his hand on his sidearm just in case, he was just as careful as Mac was, not wanting to destroy anything
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:45 pm

The empty room was almost a bit too good to be true, but after making sure it was empty I started looking around, detecting a note that was left on the table.
"Looks familiar." I said, as I put on my gloves and pick the note up after taking pictures.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Thomas looked over at the note, "Its in Russian" he said matter of factly as he read it
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:41 pm

"Do you know what it says?" I asked him, not being familiar with that language.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Thomas read over the note, "This is only the first, more will be taken, no one can stop us this time" he said, translating the first part, "Those taken will bring us much, Anton Kula will be pleased." Thomas felt his stomach twist up after saying that name
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:06 pm

"That Kula guy is the boss then?" I ask, not feeling comfortable saying that at all.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:15 pm

"Aye" Thomas replied, "He's the biggest and most ruthless human trafficker in Eastern Europe, having expanded his empire into Italy, North Africa, Germany, Spain, the UK, Japan and now the American East Coast." he explained, at the same time, a faint thump got Thomas attention, he got his gun out and looked around
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:17 pm

"What it is?" I asked him, my hand automatically moving to my gun, but not having noticed what he did, yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crime rings (anyone)   crime rings (anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

crime rings (anyone)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next