Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] Empty
PostSubject: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Yes I was concerned these days, but especially today. For I hope that Lindsay could have come. I so wanted her to come. These days, even for over 2 weeks, we can barely see each other, and yet it's still just a few seconds, and hours of our job does not coincide, which makes it even more complicated, the opportunities that 'moments you have anything to us. Whether she or I, returning in the evening, there is already another sleepy, with fatigue or other reasons such as these. I will not hide I miss her greatly. It feels like she had been taken...

Of course I try not to show it, but it must be for this reason that Kasey asked if I was okay. She probably saw something that worried me, but be did not know what. So much the better, fewer people to whom I was explaining it, and who will, the better. Not that I do not want to talk. Just as Kasey or any other person of his age are too young to have a discussion such as this. Let's just say that I preferred to talk directly with someone more closer, I do not know, may be Stella, Mac, or even directly with Lindsay. But I do not want preocupes with this, it will not make the concerns...

I was sat on a chair looking Lucy eat
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:13 pm

I look at Danny and everyone could tell there was something wrong with our Messer detective.
He looks worried, worried about something, but probably someone.
I noticed Lindsay and Danny had been working different shifts lately.
Which means they don't have much time together,
even if they found time, Lucy would be there.
okay they knew that was going to happen and I'm sure they are happy with Lucy,
But still there must be a way to put them back together on cases so they have some time for each other back at home.

this all is just a guess,
I don't know maybe this is about something totally different...

"Danny what's wrong?"
Not sure if he wants to talk,
But i feel the need to at least try.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:23 pm

I was watching Lucy who ate together with Kasey, Stella ... But more thinking than to observe. Yes I missed Lindsay really, really great .. It's as if I had tear. And it is on, it should be in my behavior while I'm all for that not precisely. But people like Stella, who really know me from long ago know when something is wrong. While I was going to get me a drink, leaving Lucy in good company, I see Stella arrive, and trying to start a discussion rather direct. I turned my head towards her, and by pure reflex, smiled, saying.

Nothing why?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:39 pm

He's trying to deny it, but of course I don't believe that. I know him longer then today. If there is something bothering him or the team I always seem to notice. Maybe it's a women thing or maybe it's just opening your eyes on moments you need your eyes to be open. I mean you can easily tell yourself there is probably nothing wrong and only see the things you want to see... but if you know someone so long and if it's a friend you just can't close your eyes for these things.

"Danny, maybe you can lie to Kasey, but not not me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:10 pm

I do not lie, but I do anyway. Because I do not like this kind of thing, having to go about that.

I'm okay Stella, really
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:16 pm

"fine"

I say and shake my head. If he don't wants to talk about it I can't help him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:52 pm

She was about to leave. And I stood there, saying it was going, then not. And I also knew she knew. I was let go when I turned and said, admitting completely

I do not know where I am
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:07 pm

"Maybe you have to ask Mac if you and Lindsay can work the same shifts? so you have the same time off so you can go out or something, I'm always willing to babysit on Lucy you know that right?"

the poor guy, He's missing his wife Crying or Very sad
and I can tell ya I know how that feels,
I mean I had to force Mac to work less....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:22 pm

Ask Mac, that will change nothing, that what I want to said to her, but ... I didn't.. I just look her as never..

I feel like I lost her
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:42 pm

"sure you didn't Danny, She loves you and you know that! you two just need to make some time for each other"

Yeah what can I say to that I mean, I'm sure Lindsay still loves him. If she didn't she wouldn't be still living with him right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Sure I always love her. I can't don't love her... But... time change and days after days I've the felling... this feeling, that all change

I said, then look away, can't suport ...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:11 pm

"YOU WANT TO LEAVE HER??"

I Really hope that isn't true :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Never.. just I don't know what to do...I have this feeling of losing her a little each day
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:34 pm

"Well then do something about it.. I mean isn't not only her fault.."

I'm shocked.. I mean I've never seen Danny like this before and never seen him giving up so easily :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:46 pm

I am not accusing Lindsay, nor to say that it's her fault if one is. Just that I do not know what to do .. I watch Stella, who must think I'm a real big draw, and I dropped too easily. I do not know what to say because I have no answer
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:01 pm

I really don't understand the kid right now.. Shocked
apparently he doesn't want to talk about it..
okay I can understand that..
but why isn't he just talking to Lindsay about this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Its complicated...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:08 pm

"you should talk to Lindsay"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:30 am

For say what ?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:33 am

c'mon Messer are you srsly want to ruin your relationship with Lindsay? cause you are really working toward it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:36 am

I was about to put an end to this discussion, because I did not even know it or turn away. Stella was right as usual, and I could not deny. I watch her when she says I'm doing everything to ruin my relationship with Lindsay.

I just want to find again my wife
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:46 am

I start to get angry.. but I had to stop myself from being angry.. I know how much Lindsay cares for Danny and now he's not wanting to talk to her about his problem.. if this keeps going on like this their relationship will based on secrets.. and those relationships won't last long...

well you won't find her if you don't go to her and talk to her..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:53 am

I'm just remains silent. Trying to convince myself that she was right.

It is obvious as that ? That every people next to me know that I'm not okay ?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:56 am

I don't know if the others know but I do know something is wrong with you! We've been working together for many years now and trust me if something is wrong with you I notice! I'm not here to annoy you with some useful information, I'm trying to help cause I can see you have some serious problems Danny

*sigh*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:06 am

And if it do not work ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]   During a little moment Winter VolleyBall  [Stella] Empty

Back to top Go down

During a little moment Winter VolleyBall [Stella]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next