Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little Macman saving his angel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Ya... I slowly stand up.

-Yeah... you ned help stand up...?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

"euhmmm yes please"

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I feel stupid right now, but wow I need a hot shower! XDDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:03 pm

I hold her my hand then she will be able to take it and to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:11 pm

I take his hand and stand up.

"thank you sweetheart" <- I keep annoying you with it huh! I love you

I keep holding his hand while we walk back to the hospital building
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:31 pm

We went back to the hospital. It was a little more hot inside. I started to be tired and wanted to return to my room. I tried to hide a yawn with my hand....
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:33 pm

"Does the Little mac man need some sleep again?"

I smile at the yawn he tries to hide Smile I place a kiss on his cheek while we walk to his room.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:49 pm

-The walk made me feel tired I think...

I did a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:52 pm

"well than you should rest, sleep and rest"

I love you he's so cute when he smiles! (:
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:26 pm

-Yeah... you're right...

I went back to my bed and siat on it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Mac goes to his bed and i sit down on a chair next to him. I look through the window, we were just on time, It's snowing pretty badly right now.

"sweet dreams sweetheart" Smile
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:17 pm

I lslowly lie down on the bed, trying to not show the pain I got at that moment. I looked to Stella and smiled, I closed my eyes.

-Yeah... sweet dreams... hope I'll dream of us two...

I opened my eyes.

-I want to be with my wife in a beautiful dream, in a huge house, with children and... I want to dream us having a peaceful life...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:27 pm

I smile, the reply of a dream about us two sounds good! he had closed his eyes and I thought he would be sleeping soon, But now he opened his eyes again and said something which really surprised me, I didn't expect him to say this.

"Let's hope that dream will come true someday" I smile and continue "now close your eyes sweetheart and dream your beautiful dream"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:57 pm

-I'm sure it will...

I closed my eyes.

-I'm sure it will............

I finally fell asleep, dreaming about what I said, I did a smile while sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:04 pm

Now Mac fell asleep I start day dreaming.

wouldn't it be great? living in a house instead of an appartment with annoying neighbors? and a few children in the garden, playing while Mac and I sitting in the sun watching over them Very Happy But a peaceful life is going to be hard with our job, cause our job never stops. Guess we have to take some more days off.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:35 pm

I was moving a little in while I was sleeping. That could be funny to see, really laughing show. I was running to one of my children, trying to catch him in the garden. I was laughing and I was talking in my dreams but in the real life too.

-Haha I got you !

I started to tickle him and I was laughing because my other children was tickling me, moving to try to stop it, but I wasn't able to. In my bed, I was moving a lot, laughing and smiling. Hope that Stella will not laugh to me a lot...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:41 pm

I turn my head when I hear Mac talking in his sleep. at first I thought something was wrong but later I realize that he's just playing with some children. I try to not laugh, I quickly cover my mouth to not wake him up. I might sound crazy but I do like hearing him play with children. maybe he really wants children. cheers
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:47 pm

-Ahhhh comon ! Please ! I can't breath anymore !

I was still laughing. Then finally my children stoped to tickle me and I stoped to tickle the one I cought. I stand up and went to the huge house. I saw Stella reading a book in the couch and told my little guys to go to her and tickle her. I saw them run to her and she started to laugh. I joined the party. When all stoped, the children went back play upstairs and I stayed with Stella. In the real life, I was giving a hug to my pillow with one hand, giving a kiss to like if it was Stella.

-I love you so much Stella... I don't know what I will do if you die tomorrow... I'm so happy...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:55 pm

I really had to forse myself to not laugh but it's kinda hard when I see Mac kissing his pillow

:Hehehehehehehe:

I smile at what he says about loving me, I'm so glad about it because I love him so much too, but when he starts about the dying part I stop laughing.. he really has to stop thinking about it, I won't die tomorrow I won't die anytime soon. Mac and I will reach at least the 90 TOGETHER!

:Ummmm...:
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:17 am

-I know... I know you will not die tomorrow... I love you anyway I love you

Stella was telling me that she will never die before me, but she asked me to promise her to live like normaly even if she's dead. I was thinking that I was dreaming about what Stella asked me yesterday when I woke up.

-But....

Now she was saying that I must to promise her or I will pass a bad moment... I did a smile.

-Okay...

I finally woke up with that dream in my head. Stella was stille near me.

-Stella... I....
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:23 am

This is just like the conversation we had the other day when he woke up, but now he agrees with it? Dreams are mostly the truth so i'm not going to wake him up, I must know what he wants to say next. If he's not telling me it in real life I have to listen to his dream talk with euhmm me? since he's talking to me i have all the right to listen right?! Razz
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:32 am

The only problem ? I was still sleeping, dreaming myself in that bed with Stella near me, like before I fell asleep.

-Stella... I promise you... I did so beautiful dreams... I... I'll do my best if one day you'll die for some reasons... to live like normaly even with any children or not... It going to be tough and I know that... I know how it will be if it happens one day...

I was starting to cry in my dream.

-I will be able to do it... I promise you okay... even if I don't want to loose you...

And then I kissed my pillow again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:43 am

Mac's words make me sad, and seeing him cry is just heartbreaking. I stand up and turn him around from the pillow, he better stop kissing his pillow before he's running out of air and dies right in front of me... I sit down on the bed and take Mac in my arms.

"Sssshhh it's okay" he probably don't hear me, but I don't care. I caress his hair and wipe away his tears. "I'm not dead and i'm not planning to die anytime soon"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:51 am

I really woke up time time. I heard Stella. I was in her arms, crying like a baby. I stayed in her arms a while.

-I don't want to loose you..... Am I crying right now... ?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:00 am

he slowly wakes up, still crying, but I don't care it just shows that he has a good heart. I smile a little and say

"yes you are crying, But it doesn't matter to me, you can cry if you want to, I"m there for you and I always will be!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:04 am

I know now how I fell in love with Stella... I started crying again letting my sadness going out.

-We should buy a huge house when I'll be out of here, I said after stoped crying...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Macman saving his angel
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Apartments :: Stella Bonasera's home-
Jump to: