Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little Macman saving his angel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:01 pm

-Thanks a lot...

I finally sit on the bed, after 2 minutes tryieng to do it. I've been able to give a kiss to Stella, but I coudn't stay like that on the bed....
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:04 pm

He was finally able to give me a kiss. I knew that he couldnt stay on the bed like that for a long time, so i had to make my move, fast. I trew my arms around his neck to support him and i slide my tong into his mouth, just to taste him.. it had been such a long time. The moment I tasted him i felt a heat rising in the pit of my stomach.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:43 pm

It was a really good moment. She slid hey tong into my mouth, and we did a long and beautiful kiss. Then I had to lie back to my bed, because the pain of my shoulder was worse when I sat on it. I did a smile, happy. I hope that Stella will to take so long before she comes back here...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:52 pm

The kiss ended and he lays back on the bed. His eyes were full of happines, but there is also a pain in his eyes. His shoulder hurts more than I thought.

"I better get going, I still have to shower, getting you some breakfast and I have to find you some books"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:58 pm

-Okay.... thanks again...

For the time I'll wait her, I'll sleep a little. I closed my eyes and finally felt asleep really fast.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:07 pm

I left the hospital, showered quickly, not wanting to waist time. I calles the office to call in sick, Grabbed some books, bought some breakfast for Mac and myself and drove back to the hospital. After an hour and 25 minutes I'm back at the hospital on my way to Macs room.

I enter the room and find Mac sleeping, awwwh he's so cute when he's sleeping! I lay down the bag and walk to the bed, I slowly place a kiss on his forehead and sit down on the chair next to the bed where Mac is sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:11 pm

I woke up after she gives me a kiss on my forehead. She was back... with other clothes and with a bag. I did a smile.

-Welcome back ...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:17 pm

"I'm glad to be back" I smile and stand up, i walk up to the bag which lays on the other chair.

"I think I better start feeding you than huh" i look over my shoulder to Mac, still with a smile on my face. I look back at the bag and open it. I take our breakfast out of it. I have to say I'm pretty hungry, its already 11am and we still haven't had beakfast :O
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:28 pm

I was hungry. I looked at the bag with a hungry face and smiled to Stella.

-I'm a little hungry... and you ?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:38 pm

"you aren't a little hungry, you are very hungry mac, I can hear your stomach from overe here" I walk over to Mac with the toast, bacon and eggs.

"yes I'm hungry too, but first I have to feed the little mac man here" I smile and hold the toast in front of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:41 pm

I took a bite in the toast. Tasting pretty good. I was a little shy because Stella was feeding me.

-...I can sit and eat... you should eat you too Stella ...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:57 pm

"no mac you an't sit, the last time you tried to sit up you had to end our kiss" i try to sound said but i also had to smile so it didn't really turn out very well XD

"becides i don't mind feeding you" i bring the toast back to his mouth so he can take another bite of the toast Smile "don't worry about me, I'll eat after you"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:08 am

I felt guilty because she was right. I had to end the kiss because of the pain.

-Okay...

I said nothing else and took an other bite of the toast. I made a smile.

-Thanks... I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:15 am

He takes another bite and I smile, isn't it cute? Feeding your boyfriend (: i never thought I would ever feed him, but i have to say its funny to do

"you're welcome.... I love you too" I love you
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:59 pm

After eating my toast, I wanted to ask something to Stella.

-So... you took a break today... what about tomorrow...?
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:08 pm

"Tomorrow huh, euhmmm.. Do I look sick?" I ask with a smile. if he confirms that I’m sick nobody can say otherwise. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:21 am

-You look so sick that you need to stay in a bed all the day...

I said that with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:36 am

"I guess i don't mind being sick now" I smile again and finish my own breakfast.

"do you want to read now? I mean you must be bored" doing nothing is kinda boring thats for sure. I really wonder how we are going to survive. Ah well atleast we have each other
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:54 pm

-No I'm not... I will never bored when you are here Stella...

I did a smile. I was glad to have her with me during that day.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:53 pm

"alright, so what are we going to do here? I mean we can't go anywere since you are the sick one here" I smile, I must say i like his answer, what if he did wanted to read.. than i would be very bored since i've already read those books
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:23 pm

-Maybe we can... take a walk outside ?

I wanted to go out of my room, just to see something different than 4 white walls...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:27 pm

"Yeah we could do that, but are you allowed to go out?" okay I might sound a little over protective, but at this point I prefer following the rules (:
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:44 pm

-I need to ask to a nurse... at least to telle them I'm going out of the room...
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:48 pm

"let me do that" I give him a wink and walk out of the room to the nearest nurse I can find.

not much later I enter the room again and smile. "You have promission to walk outside det. Taylor as long as you stay with det. Bonasera"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:54 pm

I did a smile.

-Sounds good ma'am...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Macman saving his angel   Little Macman saving his angel - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Macman saving his angel
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: Out of work :: Apartments :: Stella Bonasera's home-
Jump to: