Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That's Lucy ! [Lucy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Okay

I smile and accept his kiss, and let go to see what Lucy. With a smile, I am alone in the room, pulled by fatigue and the desire to wait for return
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:06 am

I went over to her crib, where she was standing in. "C'mon lay down again sweetie" I said. And pulled her pink blanket over her when she did so.
I gave her a kiss on her forehead and stoked her hair.

"Sweet dreams honey" I told her. when i was about to left to room i turned and said "And make sure the bed bugs won't bite".

After that i made my way over to the livingroom again where Danny was already waiting for me :Lovies:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:10 am

Of course I expected, at least I tried. Combat fatigue is a hard fight. Especially when you keep a baby all day. I was in the couch, and I saw her again.

She fell asleep?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:14 am

He was really tired, it was too obvious. I heared his question, his voice already trailing of cause he was too tired.

I nodded "I hope she will now, I think you can use some sleep too though" I chuckled.
"Why don't you go and take a nap also baby boy" I teased him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:00 am

I smile when I see her back at the show to me. I still love it as much, and I hope even more that will never change. She listens approach and then said, they could go to sleep. I smiled a little and said he heard the baby boy, tease and tease, I like when she do it

Maybe baby boy want an another things before
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:35 pm

I see him smiling at what i said. He was still laying on the couch, and i made my way over to there when he replied.
I smiled at his reply, and joined him on the couch and asked him,

"And what would that be, my baby boy?" with a huge grin on my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:17 pm

I leave her the place, and she comes to join me .. When she asks me what I could kindly, I got a big smile as ever. Nothing special, just having her near me, as before.

huh .. baby boy, just want her wife
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:42 pm

He makes place for me and i settle myself onto the couch. He just want me how adorable is that? The tough and cool dectective turned into a adorable loving and caring husband. Unbelievable what they have been through, together.
I snuggled close to him as i said with a huge smile, like him. I sniffed his scent.

"I can help you with that" adding a giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:08 pm

So I want to see it..

I reply, always in the same position. Yes, I just wanted to have her close to me, albeit for a few minutes. This small yet nothing that we, or I could even be a new center of her interest as before. Always gently, finally a voice low, soft, and both tired, I still had to say.

I miss you too much
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:17 pm

I loved being close to him, these moments were a treasure. We didn't have many of these moments, cause of work and also because of Lucy. He said he missed me in his low thick new york accent and a shiver ran down my spine. Just by using that voice he had so much effect on me already.

"I miss you too Danny" I told him, now also slowly drifting away to sleep myself.

I pushed myself close to him, lay my head on his shoulder and just closed my eyes. him being closer, smelling his scent, feeling his heartbeat with my hand that was on his chest. Yes.. These moment were a real treasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Both stretches in the chair we look with small smiles that want everything. Then she lays her head on my chest. And I absolutely enough for me to sleep for a new peace with he
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:03 pm

We felt close, both. And holding each other was enough, it was all we needed. Just these tiny little moments of being together, holding each other.
And we both drifted away in a nap too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:13 am

I smiled again, as we try to sleep, and I said to her gently again, and in the same tone of voice fatigue.

Maybe you're right, we should return to the room
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:31 pm

I'm lying against him when he softly says that maybe it is a better idea to move to the bedroom, it would also prevent us from aching muscles.
So i withdraw my head from his chest and look up to him and nodded.

"Yeah good idea" And with that i got up slowly being even more tired, cause i had closed my eyes for a few moments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:56 am

We then get up and leave towards the room. Or will be come after I lie down next to her, just to have her just for me. To smell her perfume .. And never to leave. Oh it was not long last so long ago, but rather since the birth of Lucy. I smiled slightly pull fatigue, and put my arm around her hip rather have against me. And little by little, not even a few seconds after that, I fall asleep against her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

That's Lucy ! [Lucy]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4