Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That's Lucy ! [Lucy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:06 pm

"Yeah i wonder what's up with her, she still needs much sleep right?" I sigh and look at her. Snuggled against her Daddy. She was definitly a Daddy's girl.

"It was a hard case. She was just 17 Danny.." I walked toward the kitchen "She was shot twice..second one was fatal, trough her head. It was her boyfriend, he thought she was having an affair with some other guy.. Wich he only heard from a friend that was obviously jealouse at the couple. She didn't have an affair with someone else Danny..He shot her for nothing.." I grabbed a glass and filled it with some water "unbelievable how strong jealousy is" I added with a sigh when i took a sip of my water.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:22 pm

I always Lucy in my arms and I look at Lindsay who got up to go into the kitchen, while telling me the investigation. I am waiting to finish it and I say.

Yes, true, but I think sometimes that's what lets you know that two people really love each other
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:33 pm

I listen to Danny's reply, he's right.

"Yeah you're right about thatm, but i mean he only heared it. He never talked about it with her. I mean she was his girlfriend he should have trusted her, or even should have spoke to her about it. Don't you think"

I told him walking towards him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:37 pm

I look her, come back from me and Lucy, same time asking me other question.

I just think that yes if he asked her, nothing can happen, but its happened and no ones can do it.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:04 pm

"Yeah indeed, and we are the onces that have to solve the crime right" I sigh.

I take a seat next to Danny, on the couch. Sat my glass on the coffee table and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad im home, I missed you" I tell him. I already felt his warmth. Gosh i LOOOOVEE him!! :Lovies:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:22 pm

I feel her take her head on my shoulder, and I smile, the 2 women of my life next to me, that great !

I missed you much
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:26 pm

I looked up at him when i heard his reply and smiled.

"So how was you day" I said looking down at Lucy again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:40 pm

I put my arm behind her with a smile and I told him.

Oh, full of atmosphere, Lucy made me run around.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:52 pm

I snuggled closer against him when he put his arm behind me.

"Poor Daddy" I said with much sarcasm and added a giggle. "But you had fun right"? I asked him when i stoke Lucy's little cheek with my index finger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Sarcasms I know she love to tease me about files like this. I smile and laugh

Yes I've, always.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:06 pm

When i heared his laugh my stomach filled with butterfly's. Just a simple laugh and he already made me feel that way. I loved to tease, he also did.

But i was glad to hear that he had a great time.

"Shall we lay her down? Just try and we'll see what happends" I asked him suddenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:50 pm

I was looking on Lucy who move a little when Linds stoke Lucy's little cheek with her index finger. I smile then I look Linds, and agree

Yes, good idea, maybe will work this time
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:01 pm

I smile at him and get up. A shiver ran down my spine, i missed his warmth already. I watched him when he got up. We shared a short glance and he made his way to her little bedroom. And i followed him close behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:06 pm

I walk, and entered on room, for take Lucy on her little bedroom, without noise, I smile, she sleep again. I turn back and see Linds, I smile more and say

Seems working
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:17 pm

i leaned against the doorframe while Danny was laying Lucy in her crib. He turned, smiled and said that it seemed to be working.

I made my way over to him and wrapped my arms around his right arm, standing next to his side. I looked down at Lucy who just continued sleeping. I let Danny go for a second and bent down in her crib to cover her little body with her pink blanket.

I got up and again grabbed Danny's right arm with my own arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:23 pm

I grabbed ... And I walk with her, over the kitchen with a smile.

So what you want to do?
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:34 pm

We were standing in the kitchen, and he asked me what to do.
It was 'noon and Lucy was having her nap, we would probably have an hour or 2 beofre she should wake again.

"Suprise me" I say, drawing rounds on his chest with my finger.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 Lucy-lucy-messer-8806497-100-100

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:01 pm

I was woken up by a crack when someone walked out of my room.I must have fallen asleep...I heard voices from the kitchen.
AHHHHHH DADA!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/stinkepuppe13?blend=2&ob=1

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:16 am

We were in the kitchen, talking about what we could do. And it was fun drawing circles with her finger on my chest. I smiled, it tickles a little, but it's nice. She said the surprise, huh, well I should find something.

Maybe we can watch a movie like once

Just when I would find something, Lucy had already delivered a cry
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:22 am

Before i can even reply i hear Lucy screaming. NOT NOW is are the only 2 words that are flying through my head. But Danny already pulled back and made his was to Lucy's room.

"At least she screams for you, i wish she did that at night, so i didnt have to get up but you!" I teased him when he was already in the hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:50 am

Ya I was already on the hallway, and Linds back, ya of course I also want that this moment was for u 2 .. But that Lucy time, so I go check what happen. I tease also when I heard Linds

Ya its true, but don't forget, that one day she will can say Momy also
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:54 am

"Ha-Ha" I threw back at him, hoping he would have still heard it.

I settled myself on the couch. Or Danny would come back with Lucy, or he gave her a sleeping pill so she would knock out and sleep further. I chuckled at my own thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:56 am

Of course I've heard, I even smiled at his remark. I'm Lucy in my arms, then I come to the sleep, and back into its cradle. Can I come join Linds in the salon, she is already sitting on the sofa, I come to lay my head on her thighs, and I stretch
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:06 am

i had sat on the TV while Danny was putting Lucy back to bed. I watched him when he entered the room, Lucy did make him run around the house, you could see that clearly now.

He lay his head in my lap and filled the rest of the couch with his length. I ran my hand through his spikey hair.
I see him reaching for the remote when i grab it fast and push it against my chest.

"No, i love this serie" I pouted at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:57 am

As she had left the place for me to put me beside her, that's what I did. Putting my head on her thighs. I felt his hand in my hair, oh I love this kind of moment. Just when I was about to change into a film, she stopped me and said she loved this series. I watch with a smile, saying.

Okay, so we look at it.

If she loved this series, so why change it, it suited me equally. Having said that, I rest my head in the initial position against the TV screen just to see the series
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's Lucy ! [Lucy]   That's Lucy ! [Lucy] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

That's Lucy ! [Lucy]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next