Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:21 pm

"How so?" Thomas asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:33 pm

"Oh... in many way. Dressing to make men crazy and when one looks at them, they blow up. They're sneaky and mean." he said, glaring at me a little.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Thomas kept his eyes on David, "Not all women are like that." he said
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:36 pm

"Maybe not the ones you met, Detective." he shot back.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:57 pm

Thomas walked over and leaned next to David, "Women are the most important part of humanity, they are the ones that carry and give birth to children, going through unspeakable pain to do so." he said to him, "Let me ask you this: how long do you think you will last when your new flatmates found out what you did to your own daughter?" he said in a chilling tone
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:17 pm

David looked at him, then shrugged. It was obvious that he didn't give a damn about it.
"That brat didn't deserve any better." he said in cold blood. It made me shiver.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Thomas kept his cool when David said that
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Therefore it ticked me off a bit.
"You should be ashamed. You should be shocked to see the fear in your daughter's eyes when she looks at you. A father should protect his children, not harm them!" I said angrily, actually a bit surprised myself.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Thomas looked at her, then back at David when Haylen finished
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:06 pm

I looked at him as well, though my expression was angry. I didn't know what I was expecting him to reply, I just did want to hear something.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Thomas watched David, who for the first time didn't have a comeback
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:18 pm

I huffed disdainfully and crossed my arms in front of my chest.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:25 am

Thomas looked at the officer that was with them, "Take him" he said
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:25 pm

As he was taken away I watched them leave, not leaving my spot.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:18 am

"Haylen" Thomas called out
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:31 pm

As he called my name, I finally got my eyes of him and looked at Thomas in question.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:32 am

Thomas watched her, "You okay?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:20 pm

"I don't know... I feel like grabbing that idiot and doing everything to him he did to his daughter. Maybe then... and just maybe I might feel a lot better." I told him in an angry huff. I wasn't angry at Tom, I was angry at that scumbag of a father and angry that I couldn't do anything else but arrest his sorry ass.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Thomas nodded in reply when Haylen said that. "I would have helped if you did that." he said to her honestly. He could see in Haylen's eyes that she would have ripped the guy in two if she was given the chance.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:29 pm

A small smile graced my face after he said that. I knew he would have helped, for I knew who he was and what his take on abusing as***les was and right now, I was just thankful that he shared my opinion.
"Yeah, I know." I said, then let a small sigh escape my lips, before I brushed that angry look off my face and looked at Tom, just seriously now. "He's lucky we have those modern rules."

[OOC: sorry for the long wait... I've been and still am a little distracted with other things lately. But I'll stop by to reply everywhere every once in a while when I can. But I gotta say... I rather enjoy writing First-Person Smile]
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:22 am

Thomas nodded in reply, "That is true" he said to Haylen before walking back to his office. Once there, he started on his report for the case. As he worked, he looked at the photo of his family. Thomas smiled a bit as he looked at the photo. His faith and family where the two things that helped him deal with his job.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:06 pm

I sighed a little, remaining in the interogation room a few minutes longer, just thinking. There were several things in life that I just wouldn't understand, like... ever. One was men beating women and children... I would never understand how someone could do that.
A few minutes later I finally picked myself up and left the small room, slowly walking to my office, still lost in my own thoughts as I entered my office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14