Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:55 pm

A young girl, about 13 years old, was found standing in the middle of the sidewalk in Downtown. She was brought to the precinct where I had been trying to talk to her, but she was confused and didn't remember anything. All that she could tell was that she was attacked and found herself standing outside in her PJs, but didn't know how she got there.

I was now standing in front of my office, where I took Anna to, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:02 pm

Thomas walked down the hall and saw Haylen outside her office, "Haylen, what is it?" he asked when close enough to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:05 pm

I looked up sighing a little.
"Found a 13 year old girl standing in the middle of the sidewalk in Downtown, dressed in PJs. She has no idea how she got there." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Thomas nodded, "Has she told you anything?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:12 pm

"She said the last thing she remembers is going to bed like every other day. The next thing she knows is she's standing on the street." I said, looking at Thomas. "Looks like she was attacked. And I have a good idea how she got there."

Last edited by Det. Haylen B-Armstrong on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Thomas nodded as he listened, "Did she fight back?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:16 pm

"No defensive wounds on her." I said quietly, then looked up at Thomas. "Tom, I believe this girl is a sleepwalker."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:24 pm

Thomas looked at Haylen, then nodded, "Makes sence" he replied in the same low voice, "Try talking to her again and ask if she has a history of sleepwalking."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:32 pm

"I already did, but she said she doesn't know off... I tlálked to her parents, they said they didn't know anything of that either. Seems like they never noticed or this is a first time." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:33 pm

Thomas listened to Haylen, then nodded, "Now what?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:42 pm

"I'm just waiting for her parents to arrive. They weren't home tonight. Anna was alone. The man who found her is downstairs and I'm gonna talk to him then."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Thomas nodded in reply, "I'll stay with you then" he replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:45 pm

"Thanks. May use some company on this one." I replied smiling a bit and then see a couple walking up to us.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:46 pm

"Your welcome" Thomas replied, he looked back and saw the couple coming
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:52 pm

"We're looking for our daughter, Anna Michaels. Are your Detective Armstrong?" the man asked me and I nodded.
"I am. This is my partner, Detective Kelly." I said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:56 pm

Thomas nodded to Anna's parents, "Were is she?" he asked, "In the room behind us sir" Thomas replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Anna mother looked at her husband. She wasn't used to his harsh tone. She gave us an apologetic look. At the same time Anna looked up, seeing her parents she slowly stood up and came out.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Thomas nodded to Anna's mother, then looked at Anna, seeing her walk up to them
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Her mother walked up to Anna, pulling her into her arms, while her father watched them. I had a strange feeling about him. I glanced at Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Thomas looked at Haylen, seeing the look on her face, he knew what that ment
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:13 pm

After a while Anna turned to look at me. "Thank you, Detective." she said in a quiet tone. Her father still just watching.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:10 am

Thomas watched Anna, something was not sitting right with him
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 7:23 am

"You're welcome. Stay safe, okay." I said to Anna and she nodded with a small smile. She turned around, looking at her father, to me it seemed as if she was a bit afraid to look at him. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and then walked off with his family. I watched them, something told me there was something very off about that man.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Thomas felt the same way, when they were gone, he looked at Haylen, "You saw the way Anna acted around her father." he said out loud
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:44 pm

I nodded. "She seemed almost scared... something isn't right with that man. The way he asked where Anna was.... I don't like him." I replied, looking at Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]   Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleepwalker [Thomas, Everyone]
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next