Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't mess with Star! (Mac)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Meanwhile the SWAT team and me entered the building and quickly found them, too.
I nodded to the SWAT guys to keep quiet, while I was walking up to them.
"Let him go, Katrina." I said in a calm tone, but it also said that she better did what I just said.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Kat almost let him got hearing Mac's tone of voice, but she didn't and just pushed hard.
The guys face was red and his eyes were rolling in the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:19 pm

"I said let him go. Don't make me pull you." I warned once again, not liking what she was doing. I knew that I had to talk a lot now to keep that guy from pressing charges against her. That was exactly why I had been arguing with her earlier.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Kat didn't listen to Mac, but kicked the guy hard in the crouch.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:28 pm

I put my gun away and walk up to her, grabbing her shoulders and pulled her away. And since this was official business now I had no choice but to cuff her.
"Be lucky when I can talk you outta trouble for this." I said, obviously pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Kat whipped her head around and smirked. "If you can't I'll get bailed out. No biggie I won't even spend the night in jail."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:33 pm

"I won't be so sure of that." I replied quietly and lead her out of building. "Bad enough I had to make it official business."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:37 pm

She shook her head a bit and tried to pull away from him. "You would do the same for your daughter Mac."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:39 pm

I held onto her.
"I wouldn't have choked the guy and resisted police order." I replied shortly. It was very obvious that I was mad at her and this time I wouldn't back down with just a few words.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:45 pm

She smirked at him more. "Well I guess we'll not so much alike are we?" She stopped and looked at him, though since he had her by the arm that didn't help her much.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:53 pm

"Maybe because I'm older and learned when to act on my anger and when not." I said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:58 pm

She busted out laughing. "I'm street girl, I learned someone hurts you or family, you hurt back."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:00 pm

"That's where we are very different. If he presses charges against you, what am I supposed to tell your little girl?"
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:05 pm

"He kidnapped and hurt a three year old! You think a judge is really going to do something?" She asked getting pissed herself.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:06 pm

"Yeah, because you played judge and hurt him as well." I counter. I knew she was getting pissed off as well, but I didn't make the rules.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:10 pm

"Then threw my ass in Jail Mr. Cop" She said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:17 pm

I didn't say anything further but let her get into one of the patrol cars that were also around while the kidnapping bastard was taken to the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Kat didn't get in just stared at the guy that took her baby.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:22 pm

I wasn't fully aware of the fact that I did the same thing. I understood Katrina's anger but that didn't change the fact that she put herself in harms way and then hurt the guy, almost chocking him to death.
The police officer that was now taking care of Katrina, let her watch until the ambulance pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Katrina shoot Mac an angry glare before getting in the car.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:44 pm

I ignored the glare and got into my own car.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:56 pm

At the station
Kat was sitting there just guess Mac was going to jump on her about this again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:08 pm

I had been talking to the guy and could convince him not to press charges, but had to promise him a better deal. After getting close to him I said he was lucky that he still was alive and it wasn't me attacking him and I warned him and he finally backed down.
But I got my ass kicked from Sinclair just after I arrived back at station. Luckily I found a soft spot on him, telling him about the whole situation he said he didn't hear anything and it was forgotten. I managed to get my little cousin out of trouble once again.
I walked into the room, where she was waiting, her hands now cuffed in the front. I sit down opposite her and look at her seriously.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:09 pm

"Ok bring it on. Let me start you off. I was stupid for what I did, I'm going to jail for a while and your still very pissed at me." She said looking at him. "Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:12 pm

"Your last statement was right and your first one." I reply seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't mess with Star! (Mac)
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next