Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't mess with Star! (Mac)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:38 am

Star pouted her lower lip. "Me sorrys Mommy."
Katrina looked at her. "Its not you fault babygirl."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:45 am

"I have to go and get some things done. Be nice for mommy, okay? I'll be back as soon as possible." I tell her, while I set her down again, looking at the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:51 am

"Otay." Star said.
Katrina looked at Mac. "If you find him promise me you'll call me?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:57 am

"Will you promise me not to go and talk to him before I have?" I asked seriously.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:02 pm

"Fine whatever." Kat said not really meaning it.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:10 pm

"Despite the fact I know you don't mean it... I'll tell you when I have him where he belongs." I replied, knowint that she couldn't get into danger, if he had him in custody already.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:12 pm

"Fine I'll do it my way." Katrina said picking Star up and walking out of his place.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:17 pm

I quickly grab her arm, holding her back, looking at her seriously and a slight bit pissed off.
"Don't you think she's been through enough today already? You go and see him puts you into danger and who knows what he does to you? Don't you think she needs you right now?" I asked her staightly.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:20 pm

Kat tried to put her arm around, but couldn't. "Don't you think I know that?! But I'm not the type of parent to just let sit back and let some damn cop handle this for me!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:22 pm

"I know that, but it's not helping to get into trouble either! Besides I'm not just some damn cop, Katrina."
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:25 pm

Katrina laughed a bit. "Your letting your cop side take over here Mac!"

Star looked at them, she hated seeing people fight.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:29 pm

"Yeah, because it's my job to protect you and Star, right now, but I can't do that if you're doing things on your own." I counter, still a little pissed.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:34 pm

"you would do the same fucking thing if she was your kid Mac! You damn well know it!"

Star flinched a little, she had never seen her mom this mad before,
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:39 pm

"You know I would, just that I am trained for that." I make a clear point. I knew she knew how to get along and how to fight her battles, but this times I wouldn't just back down and let her do it.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Kat shook her head "I'm going to do what I have to deal with it." She said again trying to pull away.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:43 pm

"Yeah, you should let me do my job instead of dealing with it on your own. And you know it." I said, letting her go.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Kat shook her head. "Fuck you Mac." She said and started walking out.

Star looked over Katt's shoulder to Mac with tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:47 pm

I sighed heavily seeing her tears. I knew she hated to see people fight, but I couldn't just let her go and watch.
"Sorry sweet girl." I said loud enough for both of them to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:49 pm

That hit Kat hard, she didn't notice Star crying till Mac said that, but she didn't stop just kept walking.

Star wiped her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:51 pm

I shook my head and locked my apartment door, calling Haylen to tell her to keep her eyes open for Katrina, if she really was going to see that guy. Though I haven't said where he would be, who knows what she knew without me telling her.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Kat called Nikki and asked her to watch Star.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:55 pm

I made my way to the building where we hoped to find him. I didn't know what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Katrina had asked around about him and was already at the building.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:11 pm

I had a small SWAT team with me and Haylen and looked at all of them with a serious expression. I told them to have their eyes open for Katrina, as I feared she would already be there.
I was still angry with her.
Back to top Go down
Katrina Taylor

Katrina Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Katrina had found the guy, but the idiot didn't have a weapon so Katrina slammed him against the wall and put her arm across his throat and started choking him out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't mess with Star! (Mac)   Don't mess with Star! (Mac) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't mess with Star! (Mac)
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next