Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:02 pm

"We talked about that already Danny.. And she's not the past, she's right here in the crime lab. You don't tell me anything! Next time you fuck some other woman you're not gonna tell me about it, either? 'Cos it was yesterday?!" I threw at him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:09 pm

"I didn't see her since 7 years, how can you think about it ?" I just reply to her same way she did. "You know that there is nothing between her and me. Yes I don't tell you anything, because that is how I am"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:11 pm

"whatever Danny... really" I said, turning around walking towards the living room. "you know what, Danny? I don't even care anymore, do whatever you want"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:24 pm

She walks away. "We were together 7 years before, actually we were together just during few months." I started, never mind, she seems to don't want to know, so why I should continue.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:00 pm

"Ok.." i simply said, walked up to him, pecked his lips for a quick kiss, "going to bed" and started walking my way towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:03 pm

She just kiss me and leave after it. I join her, I mean, I stop her, and kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:09 pm

He stopped me, and started to kiss me back. He knew this was a way to get to me when i was mad at him.. i gently pulled away from him.. "Danny no" i told him.. I was not gonna let him seduce me now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:12 pm

She gently pulled away from me. I stopped. But then try, maybe the one more time too much. I stopped.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:17 pm

"you're coming soon..?" i asked him.. "to bed i mean"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:19 pm

I didn't understand really, was she still mad on me. Or not. "Okay" I just said, but wanted to keep my chance kissing her back
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:33 pm

Again he kissed me, he knew he was good at it, he knew i loved it, and he knew it was tough for me to pull back, even if i was mad at him. But again i managed to do it. "see ya soon then..." i told him, and walked off this time without him stopping me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:54 am

She pulled one more time and I didn't do anything this time. Just look at her. While she leaves me, I wait a moment before to follow her and then I join her
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:37 pm

i was grabbing something to sleep in when he already joined me in the bedroom. "I think i'm going to take a shower..." i said to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Was she mad? Or did she just dropped or forget the thing with Ivy? I look at her trying to understand when she told me that se would take a shower and I nodded. "okay"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:39 pm

after his okay, i just simple turned around, grabbed a clean towel, and headed for the bathroom. I sighed deeply when i closed the door behind me, not locking it, but just closing it. I looked at myself in the mirror reflexion.. then closed my eyes and sighed again.. this was gonna be a long night... so many things went through my head, good and bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:21 pm

She went in the bathroom and closed the door what she never did usually. I didn't say anything about it. I can see that she was upset. I waited her in the bedroom. She wouldn't speak woth me I am sure about it.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:52 pm

I showered.. maybe too long, maybe too short.. i lost track of time, there were too many things going through my mind. Why the buck Danny didn't tell me anything about Ivy.. was he scared that i would be mad? and not allow him to see her at all? What happened now was somewhat the worse that could happen.. Did she actually already know that we were together? Or was he still hiding that for her? so they could flirt? do something stupid?... Lindsay get a grip!

I shook my head and sighed again, stepped our of the shower, fixed myself by brushing my teeth and so.. gathered all my clothes and finally stepped out of the bathroom again, to find Danny sitting in bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:28 am

I sat in the bed waiting her. I can see that she is angry and it's normal.
She really was, and i think it's the first that she is like this. I just hope she doesn't think that i would go back with Ivy, of course she would think about and no I won't go back with Ivy.
When she entered in the bedroom I didn't say anything just waiting on her.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:04 pm

He didn't say anything, so i didn't say anything in return either. I just stepped into the bed on my side.. Leaned over to give him a kiss and simple told him "good night" and just waited a few seconds, to see if he would reply...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:14 pm

She say nothing, just a goodnight and turn herself. I wait a few and said "I know you are mad on me"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:20 pm

And the moment was there... he started to talk again. He told me he knew i was mad at him.. well yeah hello? that was pretty obvious, and he knew why.. and i was also sure he knew i had all the right to be. What he did was awful and i was not ready to forgive him yet. Not until he had finally explained me about it all.. when he would, in his time.......

"Goodnight Danny" i said again, cutting him off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:45 pm

She throw me again an goodnight for put an end to the discusion. Without looking me. Yes she has all right. I should explain to her but she won't listen i am pretty sure. Do I take a chance and say it to her. So as I know she won't listen to me i just say nothing but try something. I approach her and put my hand around her knowing what would happen next
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:17 pm

He didn't speak anymore.. so he definitely got the hint. But a few moments later i heard some movement, having me guessing it was him laying proper in bed now too, but also i felt him wrapping his arm around me. Shall i react? Shall i ignore? Shall i enjoy? hmm.. the last option seems really good.. So i let him do it, again without saying a word. Maybe this wasn't gonna be a long night after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:34 pm

She could reject me. She could throw me out of the room. But she ain't.
Why? Good question. I kept my hand where was and stay like this same position. I can't sleep right now. Not by knowing that she was mad on me. More, she was really angry. I should do something for fix it because I don't like to see her like this. Thinking that she was already sleeping or not I said "I am sorry"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:52 pm

I sighed softly when i heard him tell me he was sorry. I heard in his voice that he meant it.. I slowly started to turn around and faced him, looking at him. Everything was black, except for his eyes, i could see them in the dark, two sparkles looking straight at me. I wasn't sure rather they looked happy or surprised with my movements..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)   Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back home after Ivy introduction (Lindsay)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next