Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]

Go down 
+2
Henry McGeorge
Haylen Becall
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:17 pm

the woman did see Haylen looking at her, outside, the signal was given for the teams to enter, flashbangs were tossed in and went off at the same time, the teams entered, all were shouting
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:25 pm

When I heard them shouting outside my body went on alert, knowing to be ready any time. But I wasn't going to attack the woman, unless she made a move against me or the girls.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:44 pm

the woman walked to the door when she heard the bang, looking out the door, she saw the police coming in, she turned back to Haylen and walked to her, "What do you know about this?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:46 pm

"I know nothing about it." I said with as much fear as possible in my voice. I was lying, but I was glad that I had been in a theater group when I was studying. at the same time I made sure that Colleen was close and a step behing me.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Colleen stayed close to Haylen, outside, the teams were fighting with the hostage takers
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:28 pm

I was waiting for that woman in front of me to turn her back to me, so I could use surprise and skills to my advantage and scare the girls as little as possible. Normally I wouldn't show any of my skills I use for work around them, but this time it meant our life and the life of a lot of people. With Erin still in the stall I didn't have to worry about her being harmed for now, but she couldn't stay there the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:00 pm

at the same time, the woman turned her back on Haylen to go an assist the others, at the same time, Shannon was making her way to the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:30 am

When she turned her back to me I have Colleen a quick glance.
"Stay here." I whispered to her before getting my pepperspray and making my move, attacking that woman, who was now really surprised by that. Having seen where several things were on her, I was lucky to get the knife off her, before she noticed and turned around again, only to be stopped by a good ammount of pepperspray landing on her face and eyes. That was when I made my move for her automatik, kicking it out of her hands and quickly getting to it, aiming it at her.
"Over to the sink and don't even think about resisting. I know my way around people like you and am not afraid to pull the trigger." I hissed quietly, wanting the girls to hear as less as possible and that woman to get the point as good as possible.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:36 am

While everyone was being led away Henry quietly slipped away and started to sneak toward where he hid his gun, then he heard something at the bathroom headed over there but not before retrieving his gun then he said"WHose in there?"
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:43 am

Hearing the familiar voice outside the bathroom and recognizing it as Henry's I was relieved that I haven't had to wait that long.
"Henry, is that you?" I called out from the inside, not taking my eyes from the woman, who was now by the sinks. Colleen and Erin were now back at my side.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:50 am

"Yup its me, now I think we should try and get some information about this attack."

Last edited by Henry McGeorge on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robert Langdon

Robert Langdon

Professor of Religious Iconology and Symbology

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:54 am

When the chaos erupted Robert thought, "Finally help has arrived."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:20 am

I glanced at him.
"Not in front of Erin and Colleen. They've heard and seen enough of this already." I said, glancing at the girls and then watching the woman again. "Let's make sure she can't get away."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Erin had finished up and Colleen was holding her as Haylen took the woman down, whos face was burning from the sting of the pepper spray that she was shot with
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:56 pm

I looked at both a both girls, giving them a small smile and nod and then looked back at the woman before me and was hoping that someone would soon take her away.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:42 pm

at the same time, Thomas and Shannon found them, "I'll take her" Shannon said, grabbing the woman by the arm and leading her out
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:46 pm

I was glad they both arrived. I could leave the weapon with one of the swat officer that had been following Thomas and Shannon and then turn to look at Thomas and the girls, who rushed up to their father, once the woman was out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Thomas held them both, then got them outside, meanwhile, the rest of the teams were getting everyone else out
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:08 am

I stayed in the room a bit longer, thinking about the plans we had for today and then shook my head and sighed. I got my purse and then made my way out of the building, not really joining anyone, but standing a bit away from them, leaning against the wall, watching the things that were going on around me. Mission complete, Haylen, you should be relieved. My inner voice piped up.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:37 am

Thomas got Erin and Colleen to the SUV they came over in and set them in the back, having a officer watch the two for him
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:26 am

I was watching the scene, but decided to stay where I was. I sighed while I waited for someone to take my statement.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:01 pm

at the same time, an officer walked up to Haylen, "Detective, I'm Officer Miller, Det. Taylor asked me to take your statement." he said to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:13 pm

I looked at him and gave him a firm nod and small smile.
"Then let's get over with this." I said, determined to get it done.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:21 pm

the officer nodded, then got his note pad out and waited for Haylen to start
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:25 pm

I told him everything I knew and that happened, at least everything what I've seen from the attack and what happened in the restroom. And while I was talking to him I'd sometimes glance over to the girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]   Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack at the Cinema [Shannon, Thomas, Everyone]
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next