Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:18 pm

It was my first day back at work, after the case where I got that wrapping on my wrist, covering a grazing shot wound.
That day, Mac had told me to take the next two days off and then start slowly, suggesting I'd take my time to get over the shock. It had been the same day when Thomas told me about Keven wanting to marry me. That thought never really left my mind for that night. It was following morning that Keven came over and really proposed to me.
Now I was sitting in my office, actually wanting to do paperwork, but for now I just sat there, looking at the beautiful and yet modest engagement ring, that was now gracing my left hand. Keven agreed to keep it secret, till I was back at work and actually I just wanted to keep it secret, because I was curious to see who would find out first without telling. Not having seen anyone really today, no one knew, yet.
lost in my thoughts I didn't notice that I had an audience till I heard a soft knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:44 pm

it was Shannon, she wanted to check on Haylen and see if she was okay after having gotten shot, she cared for Haylen like her own children, her and Thomas considered her apart of their family ever sence she joined the department and the crime lab
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:53 pm

I looked up, seeing it was Shannon and gave her a smile.
"Hey." I greeted my friend.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:56 pm

Shannon smiled back, the walked in, "Hello Haylen, how are you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:57 pm

"Actually, I couldn't feel better, right now. Thanks." I replied, the small smile staying on my lips.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Shannon nodded, "Your welcome" she replied, seeing the ring on Haylen's finger, "Congratulations" she said
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:39 pm

My smile brightens a little.
"Thank you." I said, blushing a little. "You're actually the first to notice."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:41 pm

"Am I now?" Shannon asked, smiling a bit as well, "Your most welcome" she added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:49 pm

I nodded in reply.
"Well, considering the fact that I haven't seen many people today, you are." I said smiling a bit. "Besides... Keven and I would like to invite you and Thomas over for dinner on Saturday if you like. I guess he wouldn't mind if the girls come, too."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Shannon nodded, "We would love that Haylen" she replied, "I know the girls would" she added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:15 pm

"It's always good to hear." I said, glancing at the ring again. "Still kinda hard to believe."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Shannon sat across from her, "I know what you meen" she replied, "I remember when Thomas proposed to me, I looked at him for a few seconds in disbelief."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:58 pm

"Really? Wow." I said in surprise. "When Keven asked me to marry him, I was speechless for a moment."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:47 pm

Shannon smiled and nodded, then let herself giggle a bit, "I guess that happens to all women when their boyfriends propose to them." she replied
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:36 pm

I giggled a little and smiled, while I nodded in agreement.
"Funny thing was, that the day before he proposed I talked to Thomas in the locker room and he told me that Keven was going to ask me, but I never figured it'll happen the next day." I said, actually being curious if he knew it would happen the next day.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:50 pm

"Really now?" Shannon asked as she sat across from Haylen, "Thats interesting" she added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:55 pm

I gave her a questioning look, not sure what to think about it now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Shannon saw the look on her face, "I do remember hearing Thomas talk on the phone to Keven about it." she told her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:23 pm

I nodded slowly.
"I know you two know him for a while, Shannon and I actually don't mind that. I'm just curious." I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:32 pm

Shannon nodded, then smiled in reply
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:29 am

I replied her smile, actually being happy today.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:02 pm

Shannon nodded as Haylen smiled, "Still looking for bridesmaids?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:40 pm

I looked a little surprised and then nodded.
"Actually yes. We haven't been talking about that, yet. Well, we did, but I didn't choose anyone yet." I replied. "I take it you volunteer?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Shannon nodded, "I do" she replied, sitting up in her chair as she said that
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:56 pm

I smiled at her.
"Well, than I've got one already. I was actually thinking about asking you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]   Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Word [Thomas/Shannon, Everyone]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next