Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retribution (everyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:41 pm

"Ебать сволочи за вмешательство." Said Joseph then he said "Переместить в." then his mobster started heading toward the location again.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Meanwhile I was making that Erin got into the tunnel first, followed by two officer, as Danny was needed inside a bit longer. Hopefully the mobsters didn't know about this tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:18 pm

Seeing Mac going into a tunnel Henry fell back agian and said "I stay and hold them off." then seeing more mobster he quickly fired a few more shot then said "SHIT, OUT OF AMMO!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:21 pm

"Go and follow we'll deal with them." I called out to Henry and got ready to shoot anyone who would enter the interrogation room.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:22 pm

"I'll stay." Said Henry as he rush over to one of the dead mobsters took his AK-47 and started shooting.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:25 pm

"Fine..." I said and sighed and watched as a few more office where climbing into the tunnel, but I was waiting for Thomas to join us. "Did you see Det. Kelly out there?" I asked Henry, sounding worried.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:26 pm

"Yea his fine the last time I saw him."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:30 pm

I nodded, but I was still worried, knowing the mobsters were coming inside.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Quickly head back while grabbing any gun he could Henry told MAc "Care for a AK, much more useful here then a handgun."
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:40 pm

"Sure thing." I said and got myself another gun.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:44 pm

"Mac, I'll try and divert the russian mob's attention by try to break out so they might not expect a tunnel here." Said Henry as he charged out shooting at any mobster he saw then regrouping with a few other surviving officers outside.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 2:49 pm

I nodded and got a few officer climbing into the tunnel before Danny followed them, making sure they got out alive on the other side and he had his sister to protect.
"Danny knows the way, too. I'm not leaving my men here alone." I said, getting ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

I really hate when people do bad things and blame it on my city.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:43 pm

Danny knew the way Mac was talking and lead Erin and the rest of officer that survived so far down the tunnel, praying the other side was open and they could get out. Though much like he was worried about Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:57 pm

Thomas meanwhile was trying to hold off the attack, staying as long as he could, after a while, he made his retreat out the tunnel
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:01 pm

When I saw Thomas heading toward us, I was somewhat relieved. I watched him getting into the tunnel and then called Henry back, before climbing into the tunnel myself. Danny had taked the officer to the station already, but he probably still was on the way there.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Thomas caught up with them, seeing that Danny had gone ahead, leaving Erin behind, Thomas reloaded, then checked behind him
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:04 am

"We're breaching them, get to the building over there I think the RPG fires come from there!" SHouted Henry while pointing to a building and rushing toward it, onnce inside he said "Move slow and steady do not break formation, and lets try and get up there in one piece." Slowly fighting their way up they saw a group of mosters there and quickly eliminated them then posistion them selfs on the build to give cover fire and Henry radioed "Took control of a building now able to give cover fire from above."
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:00 am

Joseph noticed the battle on the other building so he sent another group of mobsters to make sure the building was still under his control.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:58 am

In the meanteam me, Danny, Erin and Thomas made it to the also abandoned Subway station, together with a group of NYPD officer and luckily were able to get out, much to my surprise.
"Do we just leave or call for more people and lock 'em up inside?" I asked Thomas and Danny. We could just leave and tell everyone else to leave the location or we could go back and possibly risk our lives to try to get them arrested. I had to admit Joseph and his mobsters weren't stupid.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:38 pm

Joseph got information saying that the building was captured, Joseph cursed and then ordered more men to capture it.
Back to top Go down
Henry McGeorge

Henry McGeorge

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Seeing mobster at the door Henry shot and killed them then radioed "We may need backup, it would be hopeless to stay here to long."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Thomas looked at Mac, "We have to let the others know were we are." he replied, Erin nodded in agreement
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:22 pm

"Henry knew that we were going through the tunnel. Thought he was coming with us, but he wasn't." I said to them. "I'll go back to the scene and see what else we can do."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:01 pm

"Your not going back alone Mac." Thomas replied
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:50 pm

"Wasn't planning to." I said seriously, but with the hint of a smile. I knew that he wouldn't let me go back alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Retribution (everyone)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Offices-
Jump to: