Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retribution (everyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

I really hate when people do bad things and blame it on my city.

Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Damn it. Erin cursed in her mind. Theses guys were better than she thought. Now she had to trust her brother and everyone else to find her in time.
Danny was keeping his anger in check outwardly. If these guys hurt his sister they better not cross his path.
"Any ideas where that buildin' could be? Looks like somewhere in the Bronx or Queens maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Thomas look at Danny, "Its more likely she is in Queens" he replied, "Wait a minute" he said, he played the video again, skipping to a small part just before the end, "You hear that low roar in the back ground?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:17 pm

Danny listened to the tape again and nodded.
"Could be... a motorbike or somethin'?" he thought loudly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Thomas thought as well, "There are no tracks in the area" he replied, "The airport" he added
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:26 pm

"Hm... probably La Guardia..." Danny said thoughtfully. "Though JFK has the bigger surrounding without any tracks..."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:27 pm

Thomas nodded, "Agreed" he replied, he then looked at Mac, "We better get over there" he said to his boss
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:30 pm

"La Guardia sounds good, because I know that a precinct was closed nearby about two months ago and it's been kinda like the headquarter of the mob, eversince." I said to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Thomas nodded, "Whats the address?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:43 pm

"19th Avenue corner to 18th Street." I said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Thomas nodded, then turned to head out, hoping that Erin was okay
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Danny and I were following him outside. I knew Danny had a hard time keeping his anger in check, but we all hoped Erin was going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Thomas headed to the elevator, calling in back up at the same time, including swat
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:02 pm

Danny followed Mac and Thomas to the elevator, hoping to find his sister and the guy who held her captive. And Erin better was okay when he found her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:40 pm

meanwhile, one of the guys holding Erin walked up to her and held a knife in her face, Erin watched him, trying not to give in to fear
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Erin looked up at the man holding the knife in front of her face. She wondered what the hell this guy was going to do now. She didn't give in to her fear, that wasn't Reagan-style. She hoped her brother would be there, soon. She just shot the guy in front of her an angry look, hiding her fear behind it, for no one to see.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:09 pm

the man smirked a bit, "Even tough ladies like you crack" he said in his German accented voice before walking off
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:28 pm

Never give you that pleasure. Erin thought angrily.

On the way to that precinct where they hope to find Erin, Danny just worries about his sister.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Thomas noticed it, "We will find her" he said to Danny
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:23 am

"And she better is okay when we do." Danny said, keeping his anger in check for now.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:54 pm

Thomas nodded, he would feel the same way if it was anyone from his family
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Much like Thomas I understood how Danny was feeling about all this. I would just be the same if it was Stella or Eleni instead of Erin. Even if it was Katrina or Dan.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:47 pm

they soon got to the location, getting out of their suvs a block away so as to not give themselves up to the guys inside
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Dann got ready for the operation, getting a bullet proof vest and his gun ready and then waited for Mac and Thomas to make their move.

Inside Erin felt that something was going to happen. She had a feeling that someone of her family was nearby, but she kept it inside.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Thomas took up a spot by one of the windows, falling back on his military training, looking in, he saw that the gang had their backs to them and that Erin was by the wall, she saw Thomas, who nodded to her, silently communicating to brace herself
Back to top Go down
Det. Danny Reagan

Det. Danny Reagan

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 11:39 am

Erin saw Thomas and nodded slightly, almost invisible for the men around her. She knew that she'd be fine and out of that building soon.
At the same time Jamie and Commissioner Reagan arrived at their cars and waited.
Danny took position at the door, next to Mac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retribution (everyone)   Retribution (everyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Retribution (everyone)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Offices-
Jump to: