Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:11 am

Leon was sitting in his cell when he suddenly thought of Shannon deducing what he had in plan in his panick Leon accidentally said out loud, "I must find a way to tell Joseph to call off the attack."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:52 am

Shannon heard it and walked over, "What attack?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:01 pm

"No attack, where did you hear of a attack, no attack at all." Said Leon, now sweating and having a clear look of panic on him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Shannon saw it, "Lean, if my partner is walking into a trap, it would be best if you talk now and save yourself." she said, going in for the kill
Back to top Go down
James Hudson

James Hudson

Federal Agent

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:45 am

Once at the location Leon gave me I saw that my men where being gunned down, suddenly a RPG hitted my car and it blew up, rushing to find cover I took cover behind a wall and called "Code red Its a trap!"
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:55 am

at the same time, Shannon got that feeling that something was wrong, she got on her phone and called in for more back up to James's location
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:42 am

"Since you already know, ok, its a trap, by now either the stupid FBI agent ad my friend Joseph should be killing each other." Said Leon hopelessly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Shannon looked at Leon, "If that agent dies Leon, the FBI will hold you responsible." she replied
Back to top Go down
Joseph Gregor

Russian Mob Boss

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 4:19 am

Joseph looked at the battle between his men and the FBI, seeing Hudson, Joseph grabbed a AK47 and started heading toward him, killing multiple FBI agents on the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2