Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
James Hudson

James Hudson

Federal Agent

Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:46 am

I walked into the interrogation room, in there sat Leon whom was captured earlier in a attack on the church, I knew he had connections with the russian mob, so I sat down and said "Where is Joseph Gregor, I know you have connections with him so tell me."
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:26 am

"Why would I tell you." Said Leon to James.
Back to top Go down
James Hudson

James Hudson

Federal Agent

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:07 am

"Tell me or you'll lose every bone you have." I replied menacingly.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Shannon watched from outside the room, holding back her anger at Lean, the man who nearly hurt her daughter Sara
Back to top Go down
James Hudson

James Hudson

Federal Agent

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:19 am

"OK no answer, you asked for this." I said then I slammed Leon's head to the desk and asked again, "Where is Joseph Gregor."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:40 am

Shannon watched James when he did that, then walked into the room, "James back off" she said to him
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:41 am

"Fuck off man I won't tell you unless all charges against me are dropped." Said Leon as he recovered from the head slam.
Back to top Go down
James Hudson

James Hudson

Federal Agent

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:44 am

"Sure, I'll back off with the violence, now where is his file, ah here, he has a daughter, maybe we can use that as leverage." I said while looking at Leon.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:46 am

Shannon turned and looked at Leon, "Not a chance Leon, you have attacked cops and tried to kidnap my daughter, so shut it!" she said to him
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:50 am

"What do I get if I tell you?" asked Leon
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:53 am

"Life in prison" Shannon replied
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:55 am

"What do I get if I don't tell you then?" asked Leon
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:07 am

Shannon got into Leon's face, "You will be put through a long, drawn out and very public trial and all your pals will see that you ratted to the police and I don't think I need to tell a man like you what will happen next." she said
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:20 am

"OK, ok, he is supposed to be at my house today, just don't tell them I ratted him out." Said Leon at once.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:17 am

"Thank you" Shannon replied as she pulled back, then looked at James
Back to top Go down
James Hudson

James Hudson

Federal Agent

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:53 am

"I dont trust him, I say its a trap." I said to Shannon
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:04 pm

Shannon nodded, "Then let us find out" she said in a low tone so Leon would not hear her
Back to top Go down
James Hudson

James Hudson

Federal Agent

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:26 am

"I'll call for back up to come with us." I said then I made a call and exitted to room and headed to my van.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 7:43 pm

Shannon nodded, then had two officers take Leon to his cell before heading out of the room and catching up with James
Back to top Go down
Leon Ford

Leon Ford

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:34 am

While being led away Leon smirked, Joseph was waiting at his house ready to kill the cops when they arrived, it was all planned, he would tell the cops about the house if he got captured, wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:16 pm

Shannon saw the smirk in Leon's face as he was lead away, at the same time, she got a sour feeling in her stomach and ran to catch up with James
Back to top Go down
James Hudson

James Hudson

Federal Agent

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:25 am

"Why so sour." I said when I saw Shannon's face.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:14 am

"Don't go James, its a trap" Shannon said to him
Back to top Go down
James Hudson

James Hudson

Federal Agent

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:19 am

"Trap, huh, then lets turn it into our trap not theirs, I'll call for air support to circle the area and a S.W.A.T team." I said then I mad the call.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:33 am

Shannon nodded, then made a call of her own
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)   Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Information from Fugitives (Leon, Everyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next