Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robin... what? [Everyone]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:31 pm

I looked through the file a little closer and try to find some more details that could tell us, who this Robin Hood person really was, or at least where we could find him. Sadly there was no address listed.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:54 pm

as he looked at the photos, something stood out, he took one of them and walked over to the computer that was at the end of the table
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:20 pm

"Found something suspicious?" I asked him as I noticed he walked to the computer.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:54 pm

"I believe so" Thomas replied, placing the photo in the scanner, after a while, an enlarged image came up on the screen, "See that mark on Angelina's cheek?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:02 pm

"I do... I didn't notice that when I saw her before I started processing the scene. Any idea what it is?" I asked him as I walk up to him.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:08 pm

"Its the symbol of Richard the Lionheart" Thomas replied, "According to legend, Robin Hood was apart of the Third Crusade to the Holy Land." he added
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:13 pm

"Okay, then this is a really weird interpretation of that legend." I said, feeling a little anger growing inside. "But Robin Hood also fought against the Sherif of Notingham to save the king's throne. Looks like this one fights against women."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Thomas nodded, "Aye" he replied, "But why does he?" Thomas asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:23 pm

"Some really old fashioned people say women belong into the kitchen, maybe he thinks those merely rich women are threating his king? Whoever his king is." I thought loud.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 pm

"Could be the mayor" Thomas replied, offering a theory as to the suspects motives
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:59 pm

"Maybe. But Angelina still doesn't fit the target group which leads me back to a personal motive and that we can only solve by asking her. Besides..." I said and thought for a moment. "I remember that due to the legend they also had a few women in their group fighting with Robin Hood, so maybe she was a part of a group and wanted to get out? Which could have been dangerous for the rest of them, if she told anyone about them." I offered another theory to also think about.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Thomas pondered Mac's theory for a few minutes, "That could be a very distinct possibility" he replied, "The most famous woman of the group was Maid Marion." Thomas added
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:09 pm

"Yes and she was the king's cousin if I remember correctly." I said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:31 pm

"Aye" Thomas replied with a slight nod
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:35 pm

"Think this could be some kind of romance gone bad?" I ask, that idea just crossing my mind.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:13 pm

"It would not surprise me" Thomas replied as he looked at Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Just after he said that my cell phone buzzed to life.
"Taylor?" I answered my phone listening to the person at the other end of the line. "Alright, thanks." I said before I hung up.
"Angelina woke up, but she doesn't remember anything." I said, keeping my frustration in check.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:46 pm

"Well that makes this easier for us" Thomas replied, frustration creeping into his voice when he said that
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:49 pm

"A lot... let's see what we find about any Robin Hood stories in New York. The files of his former victims says that he's mostly doing his crimes in downtown Manhattan." I said and then thought for a while. "But our victim was found in the Bronx. So... another hint that this might have been personal."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Thomas nodded, "You want me to talk with Angelina?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:25 pm

"You can try and see if she remembers something and I'll try to find more about our hero." I said to him as I gave him a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:30 pm

"Aye" Thomas replied, he then removed his lab coat and headed out to the hospital, hoping that he could get something from Angelina

Last edited by Thomas Kelly on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:35 pm

In the meantime I moved to the conference room with file in hand and marked all the former crime scenes on the map and then got through the file and evidence again. There must be something that could help us to find him, so I started a little research on the internet and the databases.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Thomas got to the hospital minutes later and went to Angelina's room, it took him a while, but he was soon able to get some information out of her, when he was done, he called Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:46 pm

It was some time later when my phone rang, seeing Thomas' ID on the phone I got a hint of hope.
"Thomas, what do you have?" I asked as I answered my phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Robin... what? [Everyone]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Crime lab-
Jump to: