Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robin... what? [Everyone]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

Robin... what? [Everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:12 pm

I was in the lab, working on a case I took this morning.
A young woman, Angelina Bradford had been robbed and nearly killed in a small alley in the Bronx, just a block from her home. She was still in the hospital, in coma, so no chance we could talk to her, but she had put up quite the fight and our thief had been bleeding. As I now get the results for the DNA sample I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry. The name on the piece of paper I printed couldn't be the man's real name.
"Robin Hood? Are you kidding me?" I think loudly as I check the information that I just got, not noticing that someone else had entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Sinclair has been bugging me for the past couple days and I really need Mac to sign some files before I can put them on Sinclair's desk. I couldn't find Mac in his office so I thought I would find him in the lab, and of course he's there. I walk to the room he's in and ear him talking to himself. A small smile appeared on my face "Robin hood? aren't you a little old for that Mac?" I ask while I join him in the lab.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/IceQueenHesTer
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:21 pm

I look up at Stella and give her a small smile.
"One could think, though it's a great movie." I counter, before getting serious.
"Believe me or not, but my suspect is Robin Hood." I say seriously and let her take a look at the printout in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Thomas heard the conversation as he walked by, "You meen the Robin Hood?" he asked, "Who would rob the rich and give to the poor?" he added, a hint of disbelief in his voice as he said that
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:29 pm

"Yeah, we were referring to that guy. My suspect is Robin Hood, but that one lives somewhere in New York City." I say to Thomas. I was still thinking this was some kind of joke.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:30 pm

"Well it's known that Robin hood robbed people to save the poor people as Thomas just told you" I grin and put the files on the light table. "He's still alive? wow that's such a surprise" I smile and shake my head. this has to be some kind of joke
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Thomas nodded, "Good grief" he replied as he walked into the room, "Who was his victim?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:35 pm

"A young lady name Angelina Bradford. She wasn't really rich, as I may say." I reply seriously. This was going to be interesting. "He robbed her and almost killed her, that doesn't sound like the legend."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:37 pm

"Maybe he got a little frustrated of the screaming woman, He's only human" I grin and still don't believe some kind of legend would almost kill someone.
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:41 pm

"Maybe. But why is he registered as Robin Hood?" I said and tried to find more about that person, but I knew that I probably would have to leave and get the file. "Maybe this time something went wrong? At least his former victims were almost killed, just hurt."
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Thomas nodded as he listened, "What if this is his own interpretation of the legend?" he asked, looking at Stella and Mac
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:52 pm

"Probably. But I like the legend better, he at least wouldn't hurt women." I said seriously. "Am just surprised that one NYPD Detective would register a man as Robin Hood without questioning that."
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:58 pm

"Why would they question it if it's on his passport?" I ask and lay my hand on Mac's shoulder "As much as I want to help you find out how this is possible I really do need you to sign these files before Sinclair is going to call me again"
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:06 pm

"Alright. What, where and how many?" I ask and walk over to her. The name couldn't have been on his passport, I don't believe that... I just need to get that file.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:15 pm

"Some papers to close the cases, The usual place, I think 6" I reply to his questions and hand him the files
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:18 pm

"You've got a lucky moment, Stella." I say with a small smile and then sign the files.
Back to top Go down
Det. Stella Bonasera
Admin
Det. Stella Bonasera

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:20 pm

"Thank you! and enjoy your Robin Hood case" I quickly plant a kiss on your cheek and leave with the files
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:22 pm

"Thanks..." I say quietly and get back to work, analyzing the rest of the evidence while I wait for the file to be delivered.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Thomas watched Stella leave, then turned back to Mac, helping him process what was laid out on the table before them
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Some time later another lab tech came into the room, handing me the file that I had been waiting for. Let's see what else this Robin Hood had done.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:30 pm

Thomas looked up at Mac when the tech handed him the file, "Anything?" he asked, watching his boss look the file over
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:33 pm

"Well, he's been registered as Robin Hood, because he refused to tell the officers his real name. He's always attacked women, but they were quite wealthy, Angelina wasn't." I said after I had checked the file to see what this was all about.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Thomas nodded, "Why attack Angelina?" he asked, "She did not have anything for him" he added
Back to top Go down
Det. Mac Taylor

Det. Mac Taylor

Everything is connected.

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:46 pm

"Well, I wasn't able to talk to her and am still waiting for the hospital to give the okay to go and see her, but I want to believe that this was personal." I said, thinking loud.
Back to top Go down
Det. Thomas Kelly

Det. Thomas Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:25 pm

Thomas nodded, then looked back at the photos of Angelina, the bruising and cuts on her supported what Mac said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robin... what? [Everyone]   Robin... what? [Everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Robin... what? [Everyone]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unleash your imagination! :: CSI lab and NYPD :: Crime lab-
Jump to: