Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:24 pm

I was in my apartment cleaning my used dishes from the breakfast and then walked over to my living room window and looked outside into the warm sun and then looked at my unfinished painting and decided to use the good conditions outside to do some work on my painting.
A great way to spend my day off. I thought as I went into my bedroom to get my old lab coat which I used to protect my clothes from the colors. I went back into my living room and to the small table next to the easel to get the glass for the water and went to fill it.
While I was working on my painting I didn't realize how fast time went by and I was surprised when I heard a knock on my door. I put my paint brush down and then walked to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Shannon was standing outside, she had wanted to check on Haylen and see how she was doing, her and Thomas had been parental figures to Haylen ever sence they first met her, but at times, Shannon tended to be a mother hen to her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:15 pm

As I open the door and see Shannon I greet her with a warm smile.
"Hey. Want to come in?" I ask her.
She and Thomas had supported me all the time, ever since I first met them and for me they were all like family. Something I was very greatful of.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Shannon smiled in reply, "Sure" she replied, Shannon then walked in and looked around, the sent of paint hitting her nose as she stood in the apartment, "How are you holding up Haylen?" she asked as she looked back at her
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:37 pm

"I'm doing fine. Used my day off to finish my Brooklyn Bridge. Finally. Though it needs some checking over again, but I'm almost done with that painting." I said with a small smile at Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:43 pm

Shannon nodded and smiled, "I didn't know you were a painter, Haylen." she said to her in reply
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:59 pm

"Ah... it's a small hobby I practise when I have a day off and nothing better to do... Not many people know that." I told her and shet my coat and hung it over a chair near the easel.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Shannon smiled, then looked at the painting, speaking in Irish to herself as she looked at it
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:54 am

"Did you know that I like the sound of Irish?" I said with small amused smile. Even though I didn't know what she said, but it sounded nice.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Shannon looked over at her, "Really?" she asked, "Have you thought of taking it up?" she added
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:44 pm

"Well, actually I did. Just never got the courage to ask for some lessons." I admitted with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:43 pm

Shannon smiled back, "The best way to learn Haylen is by immersing yourself in the language." she replied, "Easy if you have family who speak the language, not so if you don't."
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:45 pm

"That's what I figured. But I'm always eager and determined to learn." I said.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Shannon smiled a bit, "Thats good" she replied, Haylen's eagerness and determination reminded Shannon of Sara
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:34 pm

"I think Sara's got a lot in common with me, doesn't she?" I said with a smile. "I think she'll be able to reach her aims, too."
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Shannon nodded, "Yes she does and I know you will." she replied, nodding a bit at the same time
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:27 pm

"Well, I have a lot of great support. By the way... want something?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Shannon nodded in agreement, "What do you have?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:40 pm

"Coffee and home made cookies?" I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:07 pm

Shannon nodded, "That will be fine" she replied, a slight smile on her face as she said that
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:18 pm

"Okay, make yourself at home then and I'll get what we need." I said and then went into my kitchen, grabbing a small tablet and placing a plate on it, two cups and then put some cookies onto the plate and also place my thermos flask with fresh coffee onto the tablet and walk back into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Shannon nodded, then walked over to the couch, as she sat down, the flowers on the table got her attention, seeing the card on them, she looked closely, "To a beautiful woman, love Keven" it said, Shannon smiled a bit, "Haylen, who is Keven?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:35 pm

I set the tablet down on the coffee table and put the items on it, while I tried to hide my smile a little and say: "A nice guy from the Emerald Society Banquet your lovely daughter Sara introduced me to... well, she lead my attention to him."
Okay, I couldn't hide my smile, as I sat down on the arm chair close to the couch and looked at Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Det. Shannon Kelly

Det. Shannon Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Shannon noticed, "I seems that my daughter introduced you to a good man." she said in reply
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:58 pm

"Well, I noticed he's a gentleman, when I was with him at the banquet. You know him?" I asked curiously. She was a close friend and almost like a mother for me and I really valued her impression and opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]   Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to] Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Visit [everyone who wants to]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next