Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:00 am

She asked me to stop, so I did, I just stay behind, against the wall, staring on her, while she starts to get some clothes. Then I said, "So you didn't say anything to Haylen ?"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:11 am

I quickly grabbed some clothes when he let me go, taking my free opportunity. I quickly started to put them on when he asked me if i said anything to Haylen yet.

"About what?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:35 am

She started to put her clothes, when she she asked me what was the thing that she was supposed to talk about with Haylen. I look on her, and reply "Us."
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:41 am

I stopped my actions for a moment and looked at him, it was still so good to hear him say that.. hear him say that there was an us, that we were serious about this. I continued my actions, pulling a shirt over my head..

"No..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:44 am

"She will figure out one way or another" I said for reply to her, while she stopped and look on me, then she just put her shirt. And I added "I mean why we don't tell her ?"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:49 am

"What would people think of us Danny? we're co-workers.. best friends.. " I said while quickly getting a pants on now..

"I think we better wait with this for a while..." I said, then looking up at him, to see his reaction to what i said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:52 am

I was waiting for a reply from her. Then she explains me, and I added "We don't care to what people think." and she told me that she prefere to wait for say it to all "But if you prefer to wait, I will"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:00 am

"I just care, okay? I'm a woman..." I said.. actually it was a weak statement but i just needed some time to figure this out yet.. it wasn't Danny.. it wasn't my family nor his, it weren't the people at the lab, it was me... i just had to figure this all out in my head.. "Thank you" I said then when he said that if i wanted to wait, he'll wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:02 am

Yes maybe we go too fast in this relationship. I mean one day we were just best friends, and the next we were dating. Maybe too fast. Maybe too soon. She told me she care, and she thanks me. I look on her and make a little smile, by asking "So how I have to stay here in the bedroom?"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:11 am

"Would you?" I asked him curiously..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:12 am

'Hm. You ask me a lot now" I replied with a smile, stick in the bedroom all day, hard request.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:26 am

A saw a smile appearing on his face, that meant a good thing. I got on some socks as last think and then wrapped my arms around his neck, drawing him closer. "You just have to wait until we're gone okay?" I said, and looked at his eyes, then his lips and back into his eyes again, bitting my own lip. "When i come back from my shift.. i'll make it up to you?" I said, grinning now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:29 am

I smile, she came closer to me, and I put my hands around her again, and she told me I just have to wait till both of them are gone. "Hm... Okay"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:39 am

i couldn't wait any longer and captured his lips in a long loving lingering kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:40 am

She then kissed me, and I reply with another long, raaa why she don't just stay here. "You want the true.. I don't want you to go" I then said between this kiss
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:51 am

"Danny....." I said pulling away from him, "I don't wanna go either but i have to.. it's work, I'm sorry, I will be back in a couple hours... " I said looked at him, he was making it so hard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:52 am

I smile and let her go "Go before you will be more late"
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:59 am

"Thank you, Thank you" i said with a chuckle and pecked his lips one more time before rushing to the living room where Haylen still sat..

"sorry it took so long.. are you ready to go?" i asked her, while she was watching tv.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

A day without a smile is a lost day.

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:03 pm

I look up at Lindsay and then nodded and got up from my seat.
"I am." I said and turned the TV off again and followed her into the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:27 pm

"I'm really sorry that I'm so late.. I hope it wasn't much trouble for you to get here.." I said putting on my coat.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:02 pm

"Don't worry, Linds, your apartment is on my way home, so it was just a small detour. I don't mind, really." I assured Lindsay.
"I hope Mac and Stella won't be too mad at you for being late."
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:07 pm

"Okaai then" I smiled, but it dissapeared quickly when she started about Mac and Stella again..

"I don't hope that either.." I said, hurrying up a bit more, gathering all my stuff and then heading out of the apartment with Haylen, leaving Danny behind.

'Sorry Danny...' i thought in my head when i locked the door behind Haylen and me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:32 am

Now that she left with Haylen, I am here alone. Hm what can I do during a free day. Maybe I will go outside, a little walk. A good idea, so I took a shower, got my things, and now I was outside, walking in the New York Street.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Becall

Haylen Becall

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Waiting at the nearest bus stop to go to the mall, getting a few things, I noticed that Danny came out of the very same building that me and Lindsay just left. I looked away, so he won't see me right away and smiled satisfied.
I knew it! I thought happily and knew that I needed to respect their privacy so I decided to keep my mouth shut and just would ask Lindsay when we were alone. Yes, I am happy for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:56 am

Fresh air. Nothing is more great than it. A little cold, but not too much. Just perfect. Where will I go ? Good question, I don't have an answer. I don't have an idea of where I would go for spend my free day. Hm if Lindsay would be there we would be staying at the apt together, but not the case. So find something Danny, find something. Maybe coffee for start, ah I remember there was a coffee shop right next to Lindsay's home. Just like 1 bloc next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)   upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

upcoming visit (Lindsay, Haylen, Danny)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next