Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy Messer

New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] Lucy-lucy-messer-8806497-100-100

New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] Empty
PostSubject: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:24 pm

today I woke up very early and decided to wake my parents.They promised me to go to the zoo ..so I was really excited and sneaked around the corner towards my parent's bedroom.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/stinkepuppe13?blend=2&ob=1

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:43 pm

It was a weekday, and unlike usual, we were both off. We then Lucy has promised to bring her to the zoo. In one of those rare times we go to all three sets. I slept so peacefully with Lindsay in our room. I had my arm around her, I love to feel close to me, I can not do without
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 10:20 pm

I woke up with Lucy screaming in excitement towards our room, as I promised her I'll take her to the zoo today, as we all had the day off, and I really love spending time with my loved husband and daughter. Danny was by my side, with his arm around me, and Lucy jumped into the bed and started to shake us to get us up.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:54 pm

I surpresed a giggle as mummy looked at me and pointed at daddy who was still asleep.
I jumped onto the bed..kinda on daddy and hit "accidently" a very very sensetive spot.
Even mummy gringed..but I didn't understand and stood over daddy ..mouth open. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:34 am

I sleep peacefully and for a long time for once, with Lindsay my side. Always my hand around her, I felt the most. Maybe she was lifted. I heaved a sigh, always in sleep, not having closer to me.

Last edited by Danny Messer on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Daddy was bent ..his eyes were closed tight and he was holding the spot between his legs where I accidently hit him.
Are you okay daddy? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:54 pm

Finally, I open my eyes slightly. Tiny eyes because I am not yet awake. I also never felt the blow she gave me. I see Lucy on me and I smiled slightly.

Yes I'm fine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:54 pm

I Laughed at Lucy's face with worrying when she accidentaly hit her father, children innocence, Danny was in pain of course, but he always has to act as a strong man. I put Lucy into my arms and we went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast, a especial breakfast for a special, family day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:32 pm

I had not slept that long ago. And once more I could be Lindsay and Lucy, both at the same time. After she has recovered Lucy in his arms to go into the kitchen, I hesitated to go back to sleep. But finally, I waited a few minutes, then I went to join them in the kitchen, and myself snuck behind Lindsay with a smile. Wearing one of those gray pants, I always smile and put my arms around her.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Mornin' daddy I said giggling and bouncing up and down my mummy's arms..trying to copy his funny language which they always call the "NY-Slang"..weird!

Can we make pancakes with chocolate sirup? I asked them both.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Hey you ! Ypu got nice night ?

I took her in my arms, then gives her a hug before leaving the power down to prepare her breakfast.

Yes you can !

Then I focus again on Lindsay. I'm running my arm around her waist with a smile again ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:30 am

Hey big boy I said to Danny after being pushed against his body and kissed his neck

So pancakes it is then! Let's start cooking, I'm starving here, will you guys help me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:39 am

She pushes me away ? I look after this small gesture that kiss, and I smile. Then she stands on me to continue what she was doing. But I would have liked the opposite for once we were both off.

Of course...

I walk up to her, while Lucy was in another room. I was again so close to her, and I shall give my hands around her waist, then she is back on me.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:26 pm

yay I want to make the chocolate sirups on the pancakes
I said jumping over to daddy who took me back to the kitchen and sat me on the counter cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:04 am

I smile and take back Lucy on counter for start to eat. Then I go back to Lindsay, and spend my arm around her waist, while we are in another room. I'm back to her, and I only desire is to stay home today

Okay so, start it
Back to top Go down
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:01 pm

My parents went around a corner for "cuddle time" like they called it..but I knew they were kissing...really disgusting. Who likes to kiss boys?
I went on eating anyway but then a huge chocolate sirup started to run down my pancake ..and drop on my freshly ironed shirt.

Oho I sighed Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:46 pm

This time i turned when Danny ran his hand down my waist again.
After i turned i grabbed it and just hold his hand and looked at it.

"Danny..I....I think it's better if we just..." I could finish my sense.

I felt his eyes on my, searching for eye contact, wich i didn't give him. I just kept stairing at our hands.
I was about to finish my sense when i heard Lucy..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/superkarlijnn
Lucy Messer

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:39 am

MUMMY?!?!? uhmmm I think I uhh did something....bad
I stammered...and bad just came out like a tiny whisper. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:59 am

I watch, the less I want her eyes .. Why not look at me does not. What I did, I went too far? She pushes me away and I don't know why. I just passed my hands around her, and she took my hands to just say that it was better if ... If what? I do not even know. What's happening? I looked again, and not just when Lucy appears to need help. I didn't know what to say. Finally though, but I had scarcely time, since it is a party afterwards to see what Lucy had done .. I let her do so, and leaned against the door opening, seeking to understand the inside, without a big success ...
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:17 am

I let Danny go and went over to Lucy. Just tp see that she had spilled chocolate sirup on the shirt i had just ironed.

"Ohh Lucy" I said while i grabbed the half-eating pancake out of her hand and dropped it on her plate.
"That's why mommy tells you that you have to eat above your plate, not you shirt" I said with a sigh. I hoped it didnt sound too angry, cause i wasnt.

After that i lifted her from the chair, not holding her agaisnt me, so i wouldnt get any chocolate sirup on me. And dragged her towards the bathroom. Passed Danny who was standing agaist the doorframe, looking, admiring his sight. I tossed her shirt in the laundry basket...wich wasnt a very good idea after all...

"okay Luce, can you go put on another shirt on your own?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:45 pm

I really did not admire the view, trying to understand why the moment before they push me. I still do not understand, yet. I spent way and saw Linds with Lucy in her arms, the latter which has been poured syrup on his shirt, then I decided to follow them, wanting to continue the discussion. But in the end I stood there in the kitchen. Anyway I do not even know what to say. In such "why you push me away?" A little direct also, it could bring a lengthy discussion that we are both angry. So I say nothing and do nothing .. Though a little disappointed with how it went. I went back to the interior of the kitchen and grabbed me a towel and a cloth to clean ... While looking back, but I know she will still say that I keep to myself instead of talk, and I always do that, and that it shows on my face, but hey .... It's true I always do ...
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:54 pm

When Lucy ran to her little bedroom i made my way to the kitchen where Danny was cleaning up.

"Danny I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like this. I'm sorry it's just. I was scared that if i would have let you that i wouldn't want to go to the zoo anymore. You have so much impact on me, just with a simple touch. And we promised Lucy to go".

I didnt step any closer since he was cleaning up, i was just watching his moves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:38 pm

I was in clean up of the kitchen when I heard her voice back to me, about what happen. Its difficult because same for me I don't know what ... I just want to feel her like other time next to me, and all.

Its okay, don't worry

I said that with a smile when she finish to talk, and when I finish to clean up, now I was face up of her. I played the game like before. Always saying that it was good while not. Even if I knew she knew and she knew now recognize
Back to top Go down
Lindsay Monroe
Admin
Lindsay Monroe

BOOM

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:47 pm

"I'm sorry Danny, I shouldnt have acted like a dump ass" I said rolling my eyes at my reply.

I knew it wasn't okay, i knew him. When i finished i got closer to him, not in hand reach though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:49 pm

Don't say that. You're not a dump ass

I replied, I don't like that she think that she is like this !! Because is not true, and she is better.

Last edited by Danny Messer on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]   New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay] Empty

Back to top Go down

New York Zoo [Danny,Lindsay]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next