Unleash your imagination!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Unleash your imagination!

Play your own (made) character

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the game(Danny)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

After the game(Danny) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:52 am

I look again into his eyes. Now she cries I do not know what to do to comfort her, because I have no answer, and I do not know how to act, because this is the first time I encounter this kind of situation.

You did not hurt. It's just that AC took me by surprise. I could not foresee. Believe me I would have preferred it to tell me rather than remain in ignorance. Having a child she would have been the best thing for me, but she left without telling me. And I spent 13 years wondering why. To ask me what I had done wrong. And I will not let you like it. I'll do a paternity test. And be it positive or not, I will not abandon you.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:01 am

I feel my heart beating faster and faster when he says he will not abandon me.It feels like everyone has abandon me I mean I've been living on the streets for about a year now. I'm still looking at Danny and say.
Can we just get this paternity test thing over with please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:04 am

I watch and wonder if we can just do a paternity test. So I replied while being close to her.
Yes, of course. Come on.
While taking her in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:08 am

Danny pulls me close to him and takes me in his arms. I don't know why but it feels so good its one thing I missed being a little girl and having my daddy wipe me in his arms he tells me we can go do the test. I look up at him still letting him hold me and asks while biting my lip.
Do they have to use a needle to do the paternity test?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:12 am

She does not deny that I take against me, and instead she stayed for a while, then she asks me if there is need for an injection test. I looked at him and said while knowing the answer.
No.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:25 am

I let go the breath I was holding and pull away for Danny. I want to hold his hand he makes me feel save but I'm too scared to grab his hand and ask if it would be ok so I leave it. And ask
So how did they do the test?...I mean if its not a injection test?
I turn my head to one side to look at him. And run my black painted fingers through my hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:45 am

I look to her, she seems confuse, and also trying to understand. So I explain to her, because I never did a parternity test, so I don't really know how is it

Really. I dunno, maybe by injection. What the matter, you don't like injection ?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:53 am

Danny notices I'm tense and wants to know If its that I don't like injection. I hate needles I turn to him.
Lets just say needles and I don't get along....It can get ugly trust me.
I'm tell him truthfully. Its sad but true and I hate it but can't change it.
We walk in the free clinic I let Danny go to the the front desk and set us up I take a sit, throw my bag on the floor, and grab a book and start going through it not really looking at it, but making it look like I am Danny comes and sits next to me.
Is it all set up now?
I stop looking at the book and look up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:48 pm

I look, and then we walk into the nearest hospital. Then I went to the reception to take the information, once set, I went back to Nikki, who sat reading, I sit and wonder if it's done, I said so.
Yes now we must wait.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Danny, tells me we have to wait now I hate waiting. I put the book down and look at Danny.
Lets get one thing strait right now I'm not calling you dad right away.
I see Danny, look at me in the eyes as I speak. I look at his eyes to see if he's mad or upset, but can not tell. I stay calm and show no emotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:27 am

What does she want me to say? Because it is a new situation for me, even more unexpected. She looks me in the eyes, but I know in my eyes shecan not see anything like emotions. For I am like that, and I've always been. I keep myself, and shows nothing. She said she will not call me daddy if the test is positive. I know, because we never lived together. Whether it takes the time it takes to call me daddy. I will not force her to do so, if she does not want.
I will not oblige you to call me like this if you don't want
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:43 am

He tells me its OK if I don't call him Dad. We sit here and do not talk not a word. About five minute later they call us in I throw the book down and get up and walk in the room I hear Danny following me I sit in the chair and look away from him.
I hope his not mad cause I do not call him dad but thats how it will been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:50 am

We stay silent as each of our side, not to say a single word. Then the results are, therefore, we follow the doctor who goes into a room. Nikki sat down and did not say a word until now. I sat in my lap, the doctor gives us the results. They are positive. I thank him and pull out of the room followed by Nikki, who said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:00 am

I had a smirk on my face and we walk out the hospital, I turn my head to him and say.
See I told ya..Now you want to tell me about what the hell happened with you and mom?
I look at the ground and back up at him no longer with a smirk, but now look a bit pissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:04 am

I walked toward the exit, when she asked again what has happened years ago between me and Kristen. I turn and see that she looks angry. I told her, trying to convince me to myself that this is true, and look how I explained it was to Lindsay.
Come we'll walk, and I'd tell you at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:08 am

We'll walk and talk that's what he tells me I nodded and start walking and wait for him to start I can not believe I'm right here with my dad it does not feel like it is real, but it is. I take and deep breath as I hear Danny start talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:31 am

We walk so quietly outside the hospital. I looked at her and asks her.
What do you want to know?
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:38 am

I think for a minute and say
What made you guys broke up? was it a fight or just happen?
I don't look at him for fear of crying I've done that too many time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:44 am

I continue to walk by his side. And she wonders why Kristen and I are not together anymore. I turned my head towards her, because I have nothing to hide, but she does not concern me. So I say anyway.

This was not a question of a dispute or a fight. I was home, everything was fine, and all of a sudden she told me she had to go outside the city for an indefinite period, and that I should not seek to recover it. She did not give any explanation, I tried to convince her to know why she was leaving. But when I did she leave the apartment in a hurry, and I never saw her again.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:53 am

I walk and feel his eyes on me, but do not look at him after he finishes I say.
You said you loved her, but never once looked for her that does not sound like love to me. If you loved her why did you not look for her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:59 am

When I finally finished talking, she decided to respond, and then asked me that. I look again and he answered my turn.
Because she made me promise not to do so. And I kept my promise because I loved her too, to disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Taylor

Starlight Taylor

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:09 am

I nodded I don't understand this all but that OK.
You better go tell Lindsay what up I'm going to take a walk I'll be back to your house in a few hours.....You guys need time too talk.
I look at Danny hoping he will not tell me I have to go with him I need time to think and he needs time to talk to he's girlfriend alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the game(Danny)   After the game(Danny) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After the game(Danny)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2